Why haven't you learned Chinese yet?

Why haven't you learned Chinese yet?

You do realize it'll become the financial language of the world within our lifetime, yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessicababyfat/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=L343dzWizmk
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHANG CHONG TING BONG

Ah, so you'll be in need of the early lessons then

Damn pic gets me every time. Been in Japan for years and barely ever see an actual ass.

I would be a race traitor with her desu.

And to answer your question OP, I have other ambitions, if I learn a language, it will be based on my genetic heritage, thus making it more relevant

Because the chinese writing system is fuckin' NUTZ. You basically need to memorize the character for every single word and there are THOUSANDS of common words and most don't have common roots.

>Why haven't you learned Chinese yet?

Because I don't live in Canada.

>Thinking that a country with a more rigged and propped up economy than the United States will be the world power

Wew, lads.

LOOK ITS ANOTHER MIXING THREAD

Dan tok chriing pan phan dok

i'd cao ta ding dong with my ping pong if you know what I mean

Too hard to learn.
Even chinese people have trouble understanding it.

whats with asian women who have sad asses and 12 year old boy bodies that look like they never do a squat. Why do you live in a country like that.

A chinese chick with big booty is like 0.0001% of the actual population.

Some of them here have asses but it's probably because they're trying to appeal to us. The yellow peril is real. Stay safe, my white friend.

"Ching Chong Cho Chung Ching."

Chinese people get so pissed when you say shit like this to them.

becoming literate in mandarin is fucking intense

I already have a decent career using another Asian language and learn Spanish and German in my spare time.

I have no motivation to learn Chinese. I don't think China or the Chinese are particularly interesting and I'm self-aware enough to realize my language learning limits.

I would probably go for Russian if I had to pick another hard language.

I think I read that entire thing everytime someone posts it.

instagram.com/jessicababyfat/

Chinese are bugs, they infest other countries and do not assimilate. They will be destroyed in due time.

The ass in OP-pic is fake by the way.

>fat and brown
dropped

Jokes on you OP. I'm an alcoholic who drinks non-stop all day, I'm 29 and don't plan on living that long.

So, jokes on you.

Isn't it better and easier to teach those fags english?

Chinese will never become the financial language of the world due to its writing system. Hell, even the fact it relies on tones to pass meaning in speech means it will never become a lingua franca on a global level although I've heard Mandarin as lingua franca between speaker groups involving non-tonal language speakers tends to lose tonality.

Also, there will never be a time when you need to know Mandarin as a person outside of Mandarin central. You have to gravitate to Mandarin usage to find it a necessity to learn.

The IQ is the average White person is too less to learn Chinese

日本語は中国よりすっと面白いですね。

OP is that ass real?

I doubt it. 30 million people in China still live in caves.

They will learn English before we learn Chinese

Learning English is advantageous. It allows the Chinese to know the West better, while keeping secrets of their own.

Wing wong wing wong. Herro?

spoken chinese isnt that difficult but most chinese people these days can barely write without electronic aids.

English is taught in schools in China and most Chinese have a basic knowledge. They cannot speak fluently though because they don't use it.

China's average IQ is around 99 and who knows if they test all of their shit-tier peasants.

>Chinese are bugs, they infest other countries and do not assimilate.
Mainland Chinese?

>China's average IQ is around 99 and who knows if they test all of their shit-tier peasants.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Doesn't look like

1 Hong Kong Hong Kong 108
1 Singapore Singapore 108
2 South Korea South Korea 106
3 Japan Japan 105
3 China China 105

you mean english?

you dog eating shit

Girl, look at that body.

fucking hate chinks in my country

WTF is that

not it wont, too many tone deaf people.

Chinese will rule, but they will learn engrish

T W I G G

Fuck off.
Can you spell correctly you brain dead mongoloid?

>fucking hate chinks in my country
We also used to hate the Japs in the 1940s. Thank goodness for the nuclear bomb.

this as fuck

Yes.

Haven't found a decent teacher or online course on chinese yet.
Also I want to learn japanese instead to watch cartoons unsubbed.

Read this if you're thinking about learning mandarin

This.

I've been learning Chinese for the most part of year. The hardest part is the memorization and listening, but even that reduces with difficulty over time.

China is going to dominate the world soon enough. Even if the White race manages to bounce back, European countries will still take decades to recover from our genetic, economic and cultural decline (which also likely involve mass civil violence if not total civil war).

Some countries, such as my own are absolutely unrecoverable, so yes, Chinese is a smart move.

JP101 is cringey as fuck

ayy

There is no reason to not believe that 90% of everyone who learns Japanese is a weeaboo freak

Oh the horror

Well user?

mainland chinks are garbage

i legit live with this dude
had no fridge back home
fucking stores all his food in the storage
cuz the fridge will 'make it cold'

past the point of 3rd world mentality

Not really. China is about to collapse.

Just curious, but how to Japanese look upon overseas Chinese from Singapore/Malaysia?

Besides the fact that the Japanese are as prominent as Taiwan in the Technological sector of business, dumbass.

Hue?

I didn't say there was no reason to learn Japanese, I just said that a huge proportion who do are freaks

RARE

Wow, Macau?

Nice double negative.
Congratulations.

And maybe you're right.
But I am an alcoholic, and nip whisky is pretty fantastic.
Being able to read the label looks feels like a good reason.

Your mother

She sure is proud of her ass, and rightly so.

A language that becomes lingua franca degradates extremely fast, just look at old English or Latin. Same will happen to Chinese if it would ever attain such position.

This guy is a failure at his job, and the chinks knew it. Disregard this, unless you´re also a complete retard

>tfw gf is mainland Chinese (I'm not white, don't worry)
I haven't noticed these typical mainland features about her

They're not overweight, for one. Also, different sorts of exercises are done in Asia. Let's not forget genetics as well.

Gross. I bet she smells like a pig and she looks like one too.

>asian girls
>exercise

>I'm not white

Yeah, we know, there's a leaf for your flag.

>whats with asian women...bodies that look like they never do a squat.
Never heard of the "Asian squat"?

:^(
I never asked to be Hapa, blame my racemixing parents

This guy gets it.

Who's the white one, Xiaoyong Bao? Your father or your mother?

Asian Americans, no, but I know girls actually living in Asia or who are fresh off the boat that at least do cardio.

My girlfriend is fresh off the boat and is very heath conscious as well.

WMAF; I'm like a literal meme

>tfw you'll never taste her tummy

It's okay, Elliot, just stick to shooting up Trudeau's meet ups.

Nice. When are you going on a killing spree?

Jezus, I thought it was exaggerated but they really are ricekikes. Was considering signing up for mandarin intro (just for personal development, I'm studying dutch law so can't work there anyway) but I'll reconsider Russian and Spanish now.

But I am learning Mandarin Chinese.

Please tell me you're at least uncut.

THIS
READ THIS

Also, what're some good online resources for learning Mandarin? I've had a break from it, and I need some refreshing before I go back to class.

She's pretty cute, but Spanish would be more reasonable if you wanted to learn a second language.
Chinese isn't very helpful, Japanese would be more so, but that's still a minor help.
English is still the most widely spoken language for business and is growing.

skip to 3:30

youtube.com/watch?v=L343dzWizmk

>Also I want to learn japanese instead to watch cartoons unsubbed.
You truly tread on a noble path in life .

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html

If he was born in the last 20-25 years he may be. After that probably not since the cutting rate was quite high.

>spanish
>more useful
Only in America would that garbage of a language be more useful. Chinese would be more useful as a second language on the world stage.

Holy shit, Green Hong Kong!

yin wei wo xiang BLEACH.COM la mei, suo yi wo hui shuo yi dian zhong wen

what's happening here?