Sup Forums says women aren't funny

>Sup Forums says women aren't funny
>my wife is actually pretty funny
Come on, you just say that because you hate women for not putting out to your ugly fat autistic ass.

I have never said such a thing, stop lying.

The statistical tendency is that women are not funny, your wife is an outlier

I never said such thing, good sir.

/thread

You mean funny as in "she sounds funny", like everyone with a british accent right?

She's Danish mate, not English.

if fucking your neighbor counts as a pratical joke, then yeah

The claim is that woman aren't funny

His wife being an outliner disproves that.

We are good at being serious that is thier strongpoint, but the trade off is they are not funny.

>women arent funny

Correction, liberal women aren't funny.
Actually, scratch that, liberals aren't funny, period.

They*

The claim is all turks are subhuman roaches.

You prove that.

Accident (fallacy)
The informal fallacy of accident (also called destroying the exception or a dicto simpliciter ad dictum secundum quid) is a deductively valid but unsound argument occurring in statistical syllogisms (an argument based on a generalization) when an exception to a rule of thumb is ignored.
It is one of the thirteen fallacies originally identified by Aristotle in Sophistical Refutations.
The fallacy occurs when one attempts to apply a general rule to an irrelevant situation.

>my wife is actually pretty funny
She steals jokes from her son

That's because you're attracted to her. Remember that song girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money? Well they also say boys will laugh at girls when they're not funny.

How?

Tell us a joke OP that your wife made

You're not funny. I'm funny.

I'm pretty sure this is some autistic Sup Forums poster. The same threads are made there.

Sup Forums is /r9k/ trying to politic.
I literally only come to this board to make fun of these autistic neet incels
>taking Sup Forums seriously
>ISHYGDDT

Her marriage to OP