i.imgur.com/crecWtA.jpg
>W Aleppo Feb23
i.imgur.com/K7bKmQp.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar21
>Jihadists attack SAA in Hama using SVBIED's, claim to capture several checkpoints and 2 tanks
>Jihadist advance in Jobar after launching new assault
>SAA recapture Hamid Hawsh, Jafirat Mansur & Diham in E Aleppo as they attempt to encircle Deir Hafer
>IS cuts off government’s only supply route to Aleppo
>FSA-affiliated group joins Al-Qaeda coalition; making it the largest militant group in Syria
>Ru openes reconciliation center in YPG's Afrin, denies term"military base"
>SDF capture train station in SE Raqqa
>Militants capture Jabal Al-Naqab from IS
>US-coalition airstrike hits Raqqa school building housing civilians
>Al-Qaeda attacks IS in al-Yarmouk camp, S Damascus
>Syrian choppers drop bombs on jihadist near Israel
>IS captures 9 Iraqi security officers
>23+dead,45 injured in IS carbomb in Bagdhad

P

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/dimashq.now/posts/1189679357824341
twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/844534792624508928
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn9LzkgtytE
twitter.com/sufyanmustafa17/status/844535635687936000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Countryside General and Onur are the BEST posters on /sg/ by far.
Allah bless them.

SOON
O
O
N

"To your descendants I give this land, from the city of London to the great city, the city of novgorod" -Hanseatic bookkeeper ca.1445

Groß-Hansa WILL rise and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Casual Syrian Afternoon
bolandi brings the bantz
bolandi confirmed for pro thawra and anti ass*d

Reminder that Kurds will cuck Erdo, and the (((rebels))) are on their last legs.

A day will come when Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan kick you out of the Middle East. It will be glorious.

Fuck you shitstain.

You forgot the Maghrecuck.

how much of these rebel gainz can be attributed to Trump sending 1000 troops over last week?

Kumbaya my Kek, kumbaya

checked

Happenings in Tabqa:

5 Helicopters started the Airdrop operation backed by fighter jets. US & SDF fighters controlled the peninsula area & Shurfa town.

>SDF and US troops landed on peninsula west of Tabqa via boats and helicopters and captured Abu Horaira village

Witnessed

Ok, be honest now. Are SVBIEDs even objectively bad? I mean of course they are unethical if the pilot is clearly fucked in the head or retarded, but there are a lot of people who genuinely want to die for a cause. Or for pussy, in the case of these guys.

Having the guts to sacrifice yourself for something you believe in is pretty noble if you ask me. So yeah, I mean what is wrong with SVBIEDs again?

Trump's troops are helping SDF with ISIS.

t. Muhammalallalalalallad al-Alemmani

someone's crying kek, kumbaya

that's in Northern Syria with SDF. It's almost a different war up there, no bearing on what's happening in Hama.

ISIS must be shitting their pants right now.

>In addition to recapturing several points in Jobar, the Syrian Arab Army also killed at least 150 jihadist rebels during their counter-assault, Lebanese journalist Hosein Murtada reported today.

KEK

>roaches in charge of honor

Do you know why there wasn't a /sg/ thread?

It's simple, it's because the SAA is getting BTFO RIGHT FUCKING NOW

LMAO

yesterday they said that nothing HAPPENED and that everything was UNDER CONTROL

THE REBELS HAVE LITERALLY REACHED HAMA's NORTHERN OUTSKIRTS

CLASHES AROUND QOMHANA and MAHARDA AS WE SPEAK

HOLY SHIT

LOOK AT THIS DAMAGE CONTROL
>kikebook.com/dimashq.now/posts/1189679357824341
>everything is under control, the army just retreated from a checkpoint on the outskirts of Soran and a little barrier far from Khattab

while SORAN, khattab, SHEER, khirbat hijama, SUBEEN, the hama-maharda highway, ARZEH, sheyha hill, MAARNAZ, balahseen, KAFR AMIR and A LOT of other TOWNS and POINTS HAVE FALLEN TONIGHT

HTSAA BTFO
clashes right NOW IN MAJDAL, around QOMHANA and OFFENSIVE in al ghab SOON

YES, THIS IS WHY THERE WASN'T A /sg/ THREAD

MAD BECAUSE PF THE REBELS'

..M................G
.A A.............A A
D...D...........I.....I
.A A.............N.N
..M.................Z

..G
.A A
I... ..I
.N N
...Z

>ID: ASS
Ahaha, eat shit nigger.

triggering your own suicide is only morally justifiable if you directly save the life of others. In all other ways it's immoral.

>Having the guts to sacrifice yourself for something you believe in is pretty noble if you ask me.
>Flag

why so much anti-assad anons here ? isn't he our guy ?

i missed a few things, so Syrian/Israeli war started "officially" ? Did Russia pick a side ? Did USA ?

>first three letters are ass

Kek confirms Assad's victory.

>proud that my grandpa now has to go fight off al quaida while I fuck your sister

they definitely didn't expect paratroopers and an amphibian raid at once lmao

You win.

I did call bake tho. Please can you fix your title. It's not standard. The autist in me finds the lack of ' - ' to be somehow troublesome. Too many titles are becoming non standard.

here is the format

:Syria General /sg/ - Edition

It seems, that had my post been successful i would have improved on the 2:31 bakir shakir time. something like 2:15.

That's some D-Day shit right here.

They are a conglomerate of proud jewish slaves, maghrebi cucks, and delusional mudslimes. Ignore them Thierry.

Tell al-Sheyha has been captured

>twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/844534792624508928

Where is your God now ISIS?

Knowing reliability of conflicting sides in this war, I`d guess they killed 50-80 max, which is still a lot. I heard SAA blew them the fuck out with a tunnel bomb, was it confirmed?

Not german.

the same thing happens with roaches when Turkey manages to do something

When will we see Iranian and Russian soldiers slaughtering terrorists?

>twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/844534792624508928
most of anti assad are french ,turks and saudis

>al qaeda

ok got me not rly goat

>also
>checked

>french

Maghrebis are not french.

How will Assad recover from this?

SAA needs to up it's game how long until they stop this offensive?

Turks and Saudi cocksuckers come here everytime there's even a hint of a rebel/ISIS gain.

>SDF captured Judaydat Khabur / Judaydat Mukhayt from ISIS - east of #Raqqa
SDF crushing ISIS on this fine morning.

Das it mane

Then get out of my country!

Soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn9LzkgtytE

>@CBSDavidMartin: US helos have airlifted 500 Syrian fighters into area west of Raqqa to seize major dam across the Euphrates held by ISIS
tears in my eyes YPG paratroopers... it's beautiful

control towers of the Hama Military Airport are out of service

twitter.com/sufyanmustafa17/status/844535635687936000

I will just drop this here

>your country

Whether rapefugee, convert, or anti-assadist, you have lost you right to lay claim to Germany.

The time needed for the tiger forces tor reach Hama, which is I think less than a day, after that SAAGAINZ RAPE TRAIN will start it's way
Also Russians said that Maarda was the red line, wonder what they will do if gets attacked or falls?
Cluster munition and white phosphorus munitions?

I hope you're right, when do the Russians want to drop a MOAB on the terrorists?

>ISIS thinks water will save them.
>Most of them probably can't swim.

but muh revolution XDD
muh democrat moderate salafists XD

10 OK!

>US special forces and SDF fighters have liberated the villages Abu Hurayrah, Al-Mushayrifah, Al-Krain and Al-Jameen SW of Tabqa
GAINZ

Damascus will fall.
Allah wills it.

didn't you just say YOU are not german?

DONT MIND ME, JUST A CRISPY FSA CRITTER COMING THROUGH FROM HAMA

That pic is unironically cute
Also, very nice digits
No, not those ones, you dirty projecting pedophile

So we're actually fighting ISIS now instead of arming them?

Neat

MUH "moderate" REBELS

>Kurds actually just trying to cut off the SAA from Tabqa military airbase

>t. I support jews in Europe and Syria btw haha hitlur was based xd epin meme'd

Why are terrorist supporters the worst posters? I'd rather have 10,000 leafs for one terrorist apologists desu

Yes, I say. If he is a convert, he has renounced his culture. If he is anti-assadist, then he literally supports those wacky jews Sup Forums hates so much. If he is a rapefugee or a turk or whatnot, then I don't have to elaborate on why he cannot lay claim to Germany.

You dream it goyim

I really want footage of this and not jsut a bunch of mountain people crossing a river on a shitty tug boat but manly US 101st dropping with tanks and humvees.

Been the case long before Trump my friend.

I haven't seen the video yet, but it was reported by the guy who is usually pro-fsa. So there is a good chance it happened.

Shit

I've been out the Syria game for a while now.

On the contrary dear Solomon, for Assad cannot be Mossaded and what we just witnessed was the death twitches of FSA in E. Ghouta, so soon there will be only red Damascus

SyriaBro, it sounds like the US is invading Raqqa and attempting to cut off the SAA from Tabqa military air base. This isn't good news at all.

It's funny how only foreigners support jihadis in Syria on /sg/. Every syrian poster supports Assad and the government. Are these jihadi fanboys paid saudi/israel/qatar shills?

It all changed on Nov 8 believe it or not

>don't believe it

I think it ha probably to do with culture.
In societies and systems who are more individualist (i.e. western ones), the sacrifice of one for a "greater cause" seems foolish.
In more collectivist societies, it is more accepted I guess. Look at the Japanese kamikaze, for examle. And islamist ideologies are pretty collectivist, aren't they?

>Are these jihadi fanboys paid saudi/israel/qatar shills?
Pretty much. Look how gleeful the Israelis are in this thread. They're the ones who masterminded this entire war.

cant tell if roach diaspora, or the twitterside jihadist

As long as we have papa putin's airforce and Barrel bombs we will be fine

No, they're just shabbos goyim and useful idiots

what a shitty waste of money that would be.

Why do i have a feeling that this SDF "landing" is fake news?

There was a raid on Taqba a few months ago that turned out to be fake, and this is most likely fake as well.

If it isint ill be genuinely surprised, because operations like this cost a fuck ton + take months of planning + only few countries in the world exist which can actually do such operations

Tbh I'd rather have Albos in Germany than pro-jihadist cucks a la Julian.

>realist

>svbied apologist
>flag
Everythig is in order here.

countryside is back, funny. He's delusional, but at least knowledgable about the conflict. Way better than that algerian diaspora

Schäm dich!

I never claimed Germany was mine. My being a guest in your country and you being a traitor to it are not mutually exclusive.

That raid wasn't fake, pictures were published days later. They ended up fighting for a bit before turning around to retreat calling it a "meat grinder". The landing makes sense.