Here's the trans-fighter that left a woman with a concussion, broken orbital and a stapled head

We are now so deep in that men beating the crap out of women is considered progressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=PX3f3KnRvAk

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/60sby1/man_with_tits_beats_normal_real_women_nothing_is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SO BRAVE

>meanwhile i am persecuted every day and ignored by women for decades because i am a normal white male with no eating disorder, criminal record, drug addiction or neck / face tattoos

look at how submissively the women in the background look down before their better.

men are going to become better women than women ever were.

there will not exist one single aspect of life in which women will not be dominated by men.

God damn why would that woman even agree to fight it

STRONG INDEPENDENT

You're probably short and ugly, though.

I bet your clothes suck, too.

>feminism happens
>men turn into women
>women now redundant as new super race of women exists
good job feminism

>feminism was a patriarchal scheme to render women redundant and rejuvinate the Patriarchy

OY VEY GOYIM KNOWS
>shut it down

>that six-pack, neck and shoulders

kek

I'm all for trans-rights...

But as a IS female, this is just all kinds of fucked up.

This isn't a real woman, this is AGP hons.

A real lady would recognize her immediate superiority as a TS and show humility and not even compete.

A Trutrans would never look like a brick shithouse and want to compete in a cis-female section.

I feel ashamed for all of us.

On behalf of the IS/TS community, I apologize for this vile creatures actions.

So what's the feminists/'''progressives'' attitudes towards this?

A woman just beating other women, or is this woman now considered a man to them now?

Women kinda lost at their own game. I'm keking heartily.

They already are -
Women of the Year 2015 - a dude
Best female athlete of all times - a dude
Richest business woman - a dude

They are literally tearing themselves apart over this, ultimate divide and conquer right here

and.... its a leaf. so you come here to be humiliated? nice fetish.

I don't see a problem

Sure.
Humiliate me, senpai.
Whatever makes you feel good.

remember to support trans women who btfo females. this shit will destroy sjw since some feminist want to separate trans women but that's racist and we can't allow that

Shutup you sexist transphobic bigot. That strong independent women shouldn't have to conform to your misogynistic gender stereotypes. You should check your privilege before thinking you speak on anyone's behalf filthy fascist shitlord.

this is beyond insane, how can you just declare yourself a woman, retain the strength of a man and then participate in womens' combat sports.

somebody is going to get fucking killed at this rate.

wait who the tranny you or person you are replying too. am confused when I cant spot the trans

so basically if you want to make a lot of money in any athletic sport just get a sex change from M to F

they don't allow trans-women to compete with men anymore once they come out of the closet and grow their hair

they're forced to fight women, or stop competing

IF ny of you want to see the single most bluepilled discussion about this possible i got a treat for you:

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/60sby1/man_with_tits_beats_normal_real_women_nothing_is/

I like visiting that place every now and then to remind myself that these people do in fact exist.

The leaf poster obviously.

this 'woman' could beat the shit out of most of us im sure, let alone women

Women not fucking you isn't persecution you snowflake fuck. Work on yourself and stop putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Fallon Fox has lost to a woman, I don't know his record but it was what 4-1?

Stunning.
Brave.

Patriarchy dominates life, even in women's only life.

This is hilarious, and it shows the ungodly reality of our time. Almost makes one believe the apocalypse is right around the corner.

I really appreciate that link Danebro, have a great day.

>>user has a Australian flag.
>>Country known for weaker than piss beer
>>Should be ashamed for not having the courage to invade Tasmania.
>>No balls to stamp out the rampant inbreeding that keeps occurring generation after generation on your doorstep.
>>Too cucked to disagree with the superiority of the English cricket team over the Australian team.
>>Fails to recognize their only relevance to the world is as a mine for Asia, a military base for the US and the source of funny accents and drunken fools to laugh at.
>>Australia's only contribution to Gallipoli campaign was negligible when compared to brilliance of Britbongs.

Why don't you just drive off in your kangaroo and leave the thread to the big kids.

>samhydewhydontigetpussy.webm

Tameka got fucked up by a school yard sissy.

The faggots will tell you that the abomination has to be on gender pills to lower the levels of testosterone for at least two years, but even if that was true, it won't change the density of your bones, which is 1.5x stronger than comparable woman, won't change the structure of your shoulders and structure of your hips.
Men are evolutionary build to take and absorb hits, and carry shit, while female skeleton isn't, no matter how much testosterone they pump.

But we should all cheer for much, much more of this. Remember it is women who push for this.

best chefs tend to be men too, kek

>One of these things is not like the other.
"She" is shaped like a man. Good lord.

If this is gay I don't want to be straight

now post ur boy tits or I will spank you

i mean i am not bothered to be honest if someone really feels they want to change sex, but this is total bullshit and cheating.

as you say, you cannot change the much stronger structure of the male body.

This is the epitome of the phrase "Equal rights mean equal lefts"

What's the point in cutting your dick off for the sake of LARPing as a woman when you're just gonna do masculine shit anyways?

-sniffles as I pull out my camera and take a few shots through tearstained eyes, managing to smoosh my boy tits together in an attempt to make cleavage-

Ugu, senpai. Pls don't look.

Shh no need to be upset glassjaw. Just say you're sorry and rub one out for me :^)

>Gets btfo by satirical tumblr post
This is why leafs suck

You're now officially bisexual

Congratulations, because everything is so much easier when you don't have to worry about whether or not it's a trap

Ive seen it all now really. In today's surprising news, weight lifting fit man beats the shit out of a woman.

to make boatloads of money beating up naturally smaller, weaker females

duh

I'm short (5'8) and get the hottest girl in the room pretty much everywhere I go. The key is to be fit

seems the fucker just wants to make money competing in contests he shouldnt be in

Progressive:

>Men beating women
>Men going into women's locker rooms
>White men cutting off their penises
>Women choosing brown men over white men
>Women wearing hijabs
>Mosques
>Voting for a candidate that

Not progressive:

>Being proud of your heritage
>Accepting who you are instead of trying to change it through drugs and surgeries
>Exposing government corruption
>Disliking modern death-cults that oppress personal freedoms
>Voting republican

your goddamn right it is. man has been keeping his flock in line for hundreds of years. more probably.

That's a man.

Fallon Fox was 3-0 before her first loss, Ronda Rousey was 12-0 before her first loss.

Don't there exist like dozens of skits of this kind of Liberal insanity?

I love it.

checked

All things considered it's pretty fucked up but I approve of this just to see how far the liberal agenda gets before reaching the boiling point and imploding in on itself

>that shoulder to hip ratio
jesus almighty christ I'm more feminine than that monster

it's a fucking man dude like what is the world we're living in rn

Shhh. Shhh. I've been saving that vitriolic post for awhile!
I just wanted a reason to rekt a Australiafag.

I will rub my clitstiq for you tho.

>>To stupid to realize that I realized that
>>Doesn't realize I'm on a proxy

Just stfu already...

leafs and swedes belong in the same gas chamber

>have male shoulders and female hips

>he fell for the fit meme while being a manlet
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fallon should be ashamed of those results with the advantage of a male body

>>Says the South American trash
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

>I'm 18 or younger and I just started browsing Sup Forums the post

You're doing something wrong because Australian girls are easy

Fallon Fox repeatedly says he hopes he kills a woman on Twitter.

>Uruguay posting stormweenie memes
You're all mongrels racemixed with natives so you'd be right with us in that gas chamber m8

Women dig their own graves. They get to a point where no man except the top Chads are good enough for them, and hence the "WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE" internet content explodes in popularity.

OPs pic does not have feminine hips. "she" is V shaped for sure.

be nice or back into the cage you go

>persecuted every day and ignored by women for decades because...
It's evident that you carry undesirable alleles (r-select is out) and do not have the material resources to rear successful children (you're fucked for k-selection as well).
user, you need to raise your perceived value or you won't get opportunity to reproduce.

I think he was talking about himself.

Leafcuck and Swedecucks unite to put the dirty dago in his place.

WE HAVE THE POWER!

But Burger-kun!
He started it!

I meant me, hence the picture.

I didn't understand half of that post.

post your girly hips

Yesssss

best time line

i cant wait til liberals are anti gay trans and anti equality

massive man feet, absolutely disgusting

>somebody is going to get fucking killed at this rate

Think of how progressive it will be! Look at how tolerant we are!

>israel
what is (((he))) trying to pull?

>>doesn't realize most men have major foot fetishes for woman.
>>bigger feet means better footjobs
>>normie faggot REEEE

the leaf is using a fuckton of acronyms that are not necessarily recognizable to normal human beings. IS is intersex, TS is transsexual, I have no fucking idea what AGP means

Yeah, I'm an idiot.

My fellow leaf is claimining to be intersex ("IS"), the extremely rare "downstairs mixup" situation once popular as circus acts

"AGP" refers to "autogynephilia", this is from a Canadian sexologist called Blanchard's psychological theories on trannies - not making this up! He thinks that some are "HSTS" (I forget what this one means) or "AGP" (fetishizing their own bodys transformation)

"Trutrans" is an /lgbt/ meme about the tranny ubermensch, basically

"cis-female" means female

IM starting to lIKE
>(((equality)))
For once the fucking kikes are about my sides

one more nasty comment and your going back to your job as a fight club fluffer

You're on Sup Forums and should know all of these.

AGP = "Autogynephilia" is a sex-fueled mental illness made up by Ray Blanchard. Blanchard defines it as "a man's paraphilic tendency to be sexually aroused by the thought or image of himself as a woman."

A term used to describe not real trans people, usually reserved for extremely mentally unstable or men who fail to get a Docs approval as TS/TG.

Used mostly on /lgbt/ and Sup Forums

you're the only one I've seen posting /lgbt/ memes on Sup Forums and expecting people to get it, dumbass

I know what autogynephilia is but perhaps you should remember that most of us are not discussing the lunatic fringe cases that are trannies and other biological errors often enough to utilize acronyms for these things. And in general it's bad practice to presume your acronyms are generally recognizable prior to establishing in the discourse what they mean.

> most men have major foot fetishes for woman

god any data to back that faggy statement up?

"she is bleeding everywhere."

almost everywhere

What's stormcuck about wanting to gas homosexuals?

But, we do have our own sub-forum there, kek.

Fallon Fox was 3-0 and got ktfo by evans-smith who was 1-0 at the time

Yaaas queen slaaay!!!

Hey faggot.
Eat maple syrup covered cock.
I know it's your favorite.
I'm not even a real leaf.
>>muh proxy
Also it is used on Sup Forums as well, just not as often.
Lurk moar, mapletard.

>>Foot fetishism is primarily a male disorder, and although feet (then shoes) are the most fetishized of objects, podophilia cases are rare.
via choeluv
>>The entirity of Fetlife groups of men who are Podophiliacs are vastly larger the women run groups or collections.

Anyone with any experience in the BDSM/Kink community both online and IRL can attest to this.

Stop being a dipshit and go back to rebuilding your failure of a nation, you 2nd world ex-communist faggot.

>>From 3rd world country.
>>Not even other S.A's like you
>>Post shitty meme piccu about raceplay

C'mon now.

Sorry, I posted the wrong one