How can you possibly justify owning an assault weapon Sup Forums

How can you possibly justify owning an assault weapon Sup Forums

>rights have to be justified

Who are you to say owning a gun is a right? Is owning slaves a right?

What if I wanna start mass murdering people? How would I go about it without an assault rifle?

>who are you to say

I'm the one with the guns that you can't take away from me, so between the two of us, I'm the only one with any power here. :)

That's what you think but unlike you I have the power of positive thinking on my side. Love trumps hate drunmpfkin

Not automatic = not an assault rifle

No Canadian civilians own assault rifles, so fuck off.

Some Americans own them, as is their right, so fuck off

In summary, fuck off

To shoot your dumbass

W-w-wait, northfriend, I didn't know about the positive thinking. Is it too late to change my answer? Let's not do anything too hasty here...

>Flag
>Everyday there is one or two threads about it
Having the ability to buy guns is good.
Having the ability to kill niggers and slimes is good.
Apply simple math and logic.
Guns=good

Too late I'm gonna wipe you off the map with good intentions.

SHALL

If you can't figure that out on your own, think you need another migrant rape today, Swedeanon.

What is an assault weapon? How it looks? Is a Mini-14 Ruger different than an AR-15?

Elucidate on what you mean by "assault weapon".

Use your common sense. Does anyone need a death machine like in pic related? You can see how much deadlier it becomes with a strap.

It is extremely difficult to get "assault" weapons in the US, lots of legalese and money involved. We only get semi-auto sporting rifles ala pic related.

But it looks scary. Why not try this one instead? You can even use the same ammo!

Owning slaves violates their rights, so that makes sense
Whose rights are being violated by my owning a gun? And no, "feeling safe" is not a right

You might call it a right but I call it wrong...

because its all wood

These are the same gun... nut one is an 'ass-salt riful' bc feelings.
US constitution guarantees right to own guns.
Leafs are on their own.
Go back to ShareBlue for better trolls.

NOT

Kids aint gonna shoot themselves.

No one needs a gun ok. This isn't the wild west or the dark ages, you're safe ok. The police have guns.

go back to /w/

Americans have the right to bear arms, and they have a right to bear arms in defense of their property and in defense of tyranny. Tyrants always take away a population's weapons to defang them.

You're the reason why I hate my own country you fucking waste of life.

oh please like you're gonna organize and assasinate all the "corrupt officials" overnight. The second amendment also talks about a WELL-REGULATED MILITIA and I haven't seen one of them around.

I'm kind of surprised not even one person has picked up on the fact that I might not be 100% serious yet. Literally every post I've made has been obvious bait with an obviously giveaway pic related...

If God didn't want me to have an assault rifle then be wouldn't have invented them. Check mate.

Oh they do exist and more are springing into existence. That is what I was talking about when mentioning defense against tyranny.

So someone can shoot tyrants

I sure hope you're just trolling. So sick of slave mentality. I have to hear this kind of shit every day of my life from work colleagues and just general cuck fags that live in this shithole SJWified province. Fuck my life.

Up all night. Too early to fake competency. Troll later in the day.

I could get one if I joined the military.

I'm in Ontario so I know what you mean. Also that absolute retard who keeps making Jordan Peterson hate threads and calling him thins like Jordan Fagherson and other second-grader insults.

being a leaf on Sup Forums is tough so sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches and be the thing everyone sees you as. It's fun.

Also WHY DO YOU NEED A GUN ITS A DEATH TOOL U MONSTER

Shall not be infringed faggot

I know you are a shill fuck it.

Because we are supposed to be responsible with our guns. It is a huge dilemma. Do we ask for safety and comfort by reducing the rights of citizens, or do we ask of them greater responsibility and risk the danger?