FUCK CUCKDEAU

ATTENTION ALL LEAFS, NOW HEAR THIS

petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-909

Sign this petition in order to bring sharia law to the attention of the the cucked federal government. It takes about 30 seconds, all you need is a phone number/email/postal code (so if you're not from Canada but you think you can pull of signing, by all means do).

It already has far more signatures than the other petitions currently up.

Can we meme Canada to greatness?

Fuck Islam.

Bump, come on fags.

I'll sign this, but once M-103 and it's evolutions passes everyone who signs that will be beheaded by Iqra Khalid

That's why we have RWDS, my good sir. The cucks could never win in a fight.

and my axe!

Come on dammit, bump!

CALLING ON THE ANGLOSPHERE

>sign my completely useless internet petition

Tell me friend, how many times has an internet petition affected any change whatsoever anywhere at any time?

Already signed it. I'll see if I can convince a few others to do so.

>sign my petition that is closing in on 20,000 signatures and will get a response from the government, forcing them to acknowledge Islam for what it is and activate the normies' almonds

Kill yourself you unpatriotic shill fuck.

i want to sign this, but i know it will just be used against us at some point in the future. to liberals, it's basically a list of racist that need to be executed... and guess who is in power right now...

I will this in a bump, give them hell.

If it ever came to that, you know who'd win. Nearly all Canadians outside of the big upper Canadian cities are various degrees of redpilled. They could never use this to harm us; that would show the world what has become of our democracy.

bump

U are the Martin Luther King of Canada

GOB BLESS YOU

>hint: you're less than nobody and nothing you do will ever result in any meaningful change in the world and all you're doing is giving them a list of names for their Islamophobia watch list

Thank you brother. Your country is on the mend, now it's our turn.

When we fix this nation, people like you will be shot for lacking faith in Her Majesty's greatest dominion.

Don't let this slide!

>MUH REVOLUTIONARY LARPER

Laddy, awkward, deluded weirdos like you who get excluded from normal society for a reason.

Bump for Islam

You are definitely some numale faggot cuck who thinks he can get girls if he sucks Trudeau's wife's boyfriend's cock.

Keep your head up on the ice you little fagboy.

My boyo, consider that politics is a spectrum and that if you don't obsess over either extreme you will come across as a well adjusted and normal person.

If you reconcile this fact with your own life you will find greater happiness than you currently enjoy.

Bumpie?

Signed, here's to making Canada great again