Shia LaBeouf's flag is back up!

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=iOqWfLZT8OM
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-city-centre-under-attack-7589828
liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/arts-culture-news/shia-labeouf-liverpool-star-finishes-10593814
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
hewillnotdivide.us
netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=radar;sess=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Tracking the clouds

It's time to start over

Here we go again

Please be real

Toasting an epic bread

He's using a green screen for the clouds guaranteed. I can tell form some of the pixels, and from having seen quite a few greenscreens in my time.

kek it is real

Unleash the Special Memetic Autism Force

I sort of agree, the background does look suspiciously shitty and like a computer screensaver compared to the flagpole and flag.

just saw a white bird fly over. maybe a seagull? is it near the coast now?

*toasting intensifies*

I'm going to enhance the picture and really find out whether or not I is a green screen. I have mixed thoughts on this.

ThThat's what I thought, too, but an user from another thread said he saw a seagull fly in front of the flag, so it can't be.

It may be. That's a good place to start if we need to search. I'm getting on to a live feed of the map to try and highlight probable areas.

I just saw a seagull too, 2bh. We need to

E N H A N C E

where was the last flag in america? I need to search the nearby states.

POST A VIEWING LINK
>POST A VIEWING LINK
POST A VIEWING LINK
>POST A VIEWING LINK
POST A VIEWING LINK
>POST A VIEWING LINK
POST A VIEWING LINK
>POST A VIEWING LINK

I found this picture from Google, so I think it may be the Tennessee flag. You could go to the live-stream and screenshot the live version, though.

It's not that bright yet here in San Diego, so I'm betting east coast.

hewillnotdivide.us/

the link has not changed once the entire time of this project retard

hewillnotdivide.us/

there are like 6 threads already you retards

sounds like there are crickets nearby

I've gone straight from the stream, but I can't find enough evidence to prove that a green screen is being used. It is highly probable that this is in fact, a real view of the sky over the flag.

I am on the southeast coast in Georgia, and the skies look like that here right now. We've had storms last night all over with a lot of overcast and strong winds. Could definitely still be in the southeastern states.

Plus, it is too early in most other time zones for the sun to be out that brightly considering we just switched to daylight savings time.

good bet

what a lovely young lady

THere are seagulls making noises right now along with crickets, but no waves from the sea.

North Carolina is very probable. The amount of cloud cover and the sun position is a very likely spot

>On March 22, 2017, the Foundation for Art and Creative Technology, Liverpool, adopted the project.

It's in the UK, dummies

Its in Ocean City

>tfw shia wants to keep playing capture the flag with a bunch of republicans on the internet.

Mexico here.

OH MY GOD REALLY?????
IF IT'S IN THE UK I PROMISE Sup Forums I WILL TAKE IT DOWN

Ayo me posting in an ebig bread :---DDD

Well this should be a bit of a fucking giveaway

What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?

Is it just me or are the clouds in the background lagging

It most likely is. Check some Liverpool webcam to see whether it's overcast.

Lets fucking do this

it's in our country lads. We have to do it

that wasn't there a few minutes ago.
spoopy

It's been raining all fucking day here so it wouldn't surprise me. It's overcast here right now.
Checking liverpool webcams now.

The clouds really look like they're lagging

fucking mods are deleting all the HWNDU threads again

UK EDITION

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Well that's a boner killer

ITS AT LIVERPOOL
CONFIRMED

Trump is tearing up the matrix

I am from Croxteth in Liverpool. I will gladly rip this shit down if an user tells me the means to do so.

This may happen for a second time. This is great!

> On March 22, 2017, the Foundation for Art and Creative Technology, Liverpool, adopted the project.

Holy shit they JUST added this part. I was looking at this only 10min ago. It's in Liverpool! You know what you have to do, UK!

They want to get fucked. This needs to be kept up until Mr. LaBoof learns his place. Time to get Even Stevens with this nigga.

I think I can hear a fan on the livestream

We will provide you with the knowledge necessary, oh capable one!

I'm hearing some sort of knocking every once in a while, like a hammer.

Godspeed gents. Its up to you now!

Mostly Cloudy.

i can hear seagulls in the background. possibly near a jetty or ocean

its a false flag boys.

someone with a car in liverpool or nearby pop down to the museum and take a pic of the flag and surrounding area

kek

I'm guessing it's locked on the roof of that FACT place or something

It's in Liverpool somewhere. Can any bongs out there get their hands on one of these hilarity dispensers
youtube.com/watch?v=iOqWfLZT8OM

drone, seatbelt cutting tool, some extra plastic

>use extra plastic to extend jaws of seatbelt cutting tool to act as guides
>attach tool to drone
>fly close enough for flagpole rope to get caught between guides
>cut rope below flag
>fly into the sunset with flag

If that's the case, I'm in

>THere are seagulls making noises right now along with crickets, but no waves from the sea.

Liverpool is very famous for seagull problems, even right in the citre centre.

Watch the screen for seagulls that look similiar to pic related.

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-city-centre-under-attack-7589828

>the enemy is fortifying his position

I don't know how to tell you this mate but here in bongland it's always overcast.

the other thread already found the flag.

you know what to do old bugger its up to you we did are part now its your turn :)

Alright Crokky lad, we believe in ye.

Oh shit my cousin literally goes to the university down the road from there

>HWNDU UK edition
Liverpool bongs, you know what to do.

Go to the Foundation for Art and Creative Technology.

Look for a HWNDU flag flying somewhere.

By any means necessary, capture or destroy the flag.

liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/arts-culture-news/shia-labeouf-liverpool-star-finishes-10593814

it's confirmed

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

Battlefield Earth

it may be a trap this time

But who is Shia LaBeouf?

Here is everything you need to know.

Shia LaBeouf is his real name.

He was born Shia Saide LaBeouf in Los Angeles in 1986, the son of a former ballerina-turned-visual artist and a Vietnam war veteran.

you guys can do this i believe in you UK buds will try to help ITT: listen to surroundings ppl saying sounds of hammers storms in area, plane patterns and for the really talented ppl in mathematics can track star location oh also make sure to keep a look out for shias location IT: ppl saying on twitter omg met shia im so lucky etc IF WE STAND UNITED WE CAN WIN :)

THIS IS IT, MEME MAGIC TO THE FULLEST.

Isn't breaking and entering and stealing illegal

Could it possibly be on top of a roof?
Maybe the roof of the F.A.C.T in Liverpool?

Why would he just let the world know where it is after he got btfo 3 times in a row? I'm suspicious of a ruse lads. Be weary Liverpool fags.

Someone give me the link to the livestream

hewillnotdivide.us

Tell me.

What is worth more.

15 seconds of bravery

or a life of being a cuck.

Sometimes i hate this place

>it's brave to trespass on property to steal a flag with doodles on it because you don't like those doodles

>SIRENS IN THE BACKGROUND

bongs and yanks listen out for these if they happen again. this could settle if its in the UK or its a false flag and in the US still

>false flag

>tfw get so high and someone links you a google street view and you end up exploring the entire areas for cool shops n shit

It's ok Assad, at least you can get the second hand info from us.

Just looking around

Looks like the nearby car park is higher then the FAST, so that'd be a good place to get a higher view of it.

good luck mr. trips. Say hi to any other Sup Forums scouts.

Very dark clouds! Check this map
netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=radar;sess=

Fuck that seagull