Sup Forums BTFO

*sips tea*

*gets ignored*

wok

That's not even remotely how it works. "Healthcare" isn't a freedom, as you need to enter a contract with somebody to provide it, either with or without a monetary cost to you. You do have the freedom to enter that contract, but said freedom does not require somebody else to provide you with the funds to fulfill your part.

It's like the right to bear arms; you are allowed to purchase a gun, but you don't expect the gubmint to pay for them.

freedom for all means you aint got some suit at the door saying give me your money so i can pay for other peoples healthcare

also show me where washington penned in the constitution thou shall pay out thy own nose for other peoples shit?

Why should your doctor work for free or at a tiny government salary again? Wouldn't you rather the medical industry were competitive?

I'll wait for my answers.

no, they don't

saged.

You are free to get whatever healthcare you want, simply I ain't paying for it.

You're allowed to get healthcare, but I'm not paying for it

Thanks for the summary, Northkoreawithoutastar

sage to the slide thread

what does medical care have to do with fundamental human freedom? You are taking two different concepts and smashing them together.

>The concept of personal rights and freedoms is incomprehensible to OP.
>They shit post to signal this

1. Because they took the Hippocratic Oath to save people, they didn't take the Monetary Oath to make money. If they don't like it, they shouldn't have become doctors then

2. No, if that means people die because their doctors are too expensive. I'd rather see Republican snowflakes cry and poop their pants over not getting the latest AR-15 because they were taxed money for healthcare, instead of seeing a child die in the middle of the street due to some treatable disease

you will die faster from lack of food or water. so they should be free too, right commie scum?

You posted this last night.

Healthcare was already freely accessible. Obumercare made it a mandate under the guise of covering everyone when not everyone could pay their fair share.

I don't understand why libs flip their shit when Trump is trying to fix the healthcare market, STARTING with dismantling a mandate that forced people to pick state-run healthcare whilst rising the prices to unsustainable amounts.

One of his main goals is to lower the cost o the medicine itself, forcing healthcare to become cheaper. He's breaking up the pharmacutical monopoly this way. I don't know why libs wouldn't like that.

>muh not everyone is covered anymore

Maybe if you didn't fucking guzzle down processed garbage your whole life and spend all your time being inactive on social media about "muh rights" you wouldn't have to have 5 triple bypasses for your insulin to be able help your clogged arteries function. And this process is meant so you have the power to but healthcare that works for YOU, instead of government run programs, which is full of unhappy, unmotivated retards who are more than likely on a temp job.

Of course you aren't, you don't have any income to pay with.

But everyone who actually works will be paying more through their taxes than basically everyone else, even though health care is not provided universally

Goodest goyim!

>tfw I am free to universal healthcare

Wait, so I have a right to "guzzle down processed garbage" but I don't have the rights to even a single fucking band-aid??

Wow, I sure wonder why Republicans have the lowest average IQ out of all the parties......

Universal Health care is slavery. It means that your rights regarding health care are taken away, "for the greater good" and you are forcefully entered into a contract ultimately at the threat of being killed or imprisoned by the state.

Ideally, charity should be personal and well meaning. It should be about a relationship, when someone needs medical help and do not have the opportunities to attain it, it becomes the responsibility of those who love them to crowdsource the funds for it. In this case, medical procedures can become free.

In absence of decent people who actually love their friends and family instead of pretending they do because it's normal, there will always be some public healthcare to provide essential life saving procedures. This is true even in most places in the USA.

Also, you literally argued doctors should work for free. I'm just going to end on that so everyone can recognise how retarded you are.

>massive government entitlement programs
>"freedom"

Gas the weebs.

>Universal Health care is slavery. It means that your rights regarding health care are taken away, "for the greater good" and you are forcefully entered into a contract ultimately at the threat of being killed or imprisoned by the state.

Freedom to universal healthcare?

This is terrible. I hope you just get paid $.01

Worst argument I've seen today.

>1. Because they took the Hippocratic Oath to save people, they didn't take the Monetary Oath to make money. If they don't like it, they shouldn't have become doctors then

By this logic, doctors should work for free.

The fuck? How do you figure?

i want to FUCK tsuyu

Why shouldn't I have the freedom of universal travel first? If I want to fly to Denmark I should have that right and the government should make everyone else pay for it.

It's involuntary. How do you not figure?

Freedom of choice not freedom to have no choice

>mfw republicans don't believe in freedom to universal internet access
>mfw republicans don't believe in freedom to public food services
>mfw republicans don't believe in freedom to universal ass-wiping robots

People cannot actually be this dumb.

You're free to go see a doctor any time you like. I'm not fucking paying for it, LARD ASS.

how can a service become a liberty if it needs to be performed by a skilled practician

health care is not a liberty or a freedom, its a privilege

see
already paying more than everyone bar luxembourg and norway

Bro, true freedom means being forced to pay for other people's shit