So, Sup Forums? George Takei is right. Cheating on an election like Trump did is unacceptable

So, Sup Forums? George Takei is right. Cheating on an election like Trump did is unacceptable.

Explain how he cheated rather than just purport it as fact and then believe the thing you just made up.

>Democrats making accusations about cheating on election day
When tombstones stop voting Democrat, illegal aliens stop voting Democrat, and Democrats' cats stop getting called for jury duty, only then can you level that and not have me laugh in your face.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WON FAIR AND SQUARE FAGGOT.

but where are the proofs??

Dumb gook.

Like how Hillary cheated at the primaries?

The true name of your country is "Sage" and it goes in every field.

>witty
>cleverly crafted
>leaves a taste of child-like delight on your tongue
What a beautiful meemee you've made here, Sup Forums.

Everybody cheat during elections. Honnest politicians don't exist. Deal with it.

So is cheating during the primaries. Or did you and George conveniently forget that?

Fpbp

>occupy democrats
For a second there I thought you actually had something of worth to say

FPBP. If anything Hillary cheated in the primary against Bernie, and then cheated against Trump in the election.

>mfw Clinton was literally unironically cheating on Election Day and over the course of the election and they even cheated to give her the fucking nominee and that information is actually PUBLIC
>Liberals ignore that the democrats are lying cheaters and continue to accuse Trump of cheating

HAHAHAHHAAHA oh my god I know you're just trolling but there are faggots who unironically believe this

Liberals are the biggest fucking losers, I have never met one who wasn't a complete fucking loser in life

RATHER than try and improve themselves so they can have better lives, they try to bring other people down who are successful. Rich? YOU ARE THE GREEDY 1%!!! Won an election? YOU CHEATED!!!

Becoming liberal is basically choosing to be a loser and a victim for the rest of your life. And when a child refuses to become an adult, they become a democrat instead.

hillarys pay for play foundation
hillary getting debate questions ahead of time
hillary colluding the media against trump
he still won.
fuck off
sage

CORRECT. BUT CHEATING IS THE AMERICAN WAY. TAKEI IS A GREAT AMERICAN BTW.

You mean like how Hillary cheated Sanders?

Checked and Keked.

I wonder how he feels about the Clinton campaign openly cheating every step of the way and there's tangible proof available to the public during the election then

RUSSIA DIDNT HACK THE VOTE, THEY HACKED THE MEDIA NARRATIVE AND THUS THE ELECTORATE, THUS THEY HACKED THE ELECTION WITHOUT HACKING THE VOTE PER SE

>Liberals are the biggest fucking losers, I have never met one who wasn't a complete fucking loser in life
You're jealous of the liberals, aren't you user.

Actors and Bodybuilders cheat all the time, nobody gives a shit about that, why?

Dwayne Johnson for instance is a cheat who uses PEDs to build muscle, yet he is celebrated. Arnie also used PEDs to build muscle, Actors are the most immoral people in society.

Why are they not regulated? Why should we allow those people to cheat?

yep. so jealous

>1 post by this id

WHY AREYOU REPLYING TO THIS THREAD FAGGOTS? I SEE THESE "OCCUPY DEMOCRATS" MEMES EVERYDAY. IT"S PROBABLY NOT EVEN A REAL PERSON CREATING THESE THREADS, BUT A BOT WITH MARKOV CHAINS OR SOMETHING. AND EVERYTIME ITS GEORGE TEKKEI "QUOTE". LIKE THIS GOOK HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SPOUT SHITTY MEMES.

Explain Donna Bazille giving the Dems the debate questions.

All the money coming in from foreign powers for hilldawg
The press openly favoring Hillary.

The paid protesters Dem busing in protesters

Who's cheating again George?

>penis in butthole
>childlike delight
user, do you have something you want to talk about?

>hillary cheats and rig polls in every way imaginable
>still lose
>"W-well trump only won because he cheated!"
>massive amounts of evidence for the former, none for the latter

Takei is a washed up celeb that only gets attention for sucking disks and being an sjw.

That's what's really wrong with the Dems none of them really want to acknowledge Hillary cheated against Bernie during the primaries.

Considering how obviously the election was rigged, he is right. Although if you think Trump is anything but a television puppet you are sadly bluepilled.

Still no proof he cheated.
>But the IC said he did!
Yeah cool but they refuse to provide evidence to the people for (((reasons)))

>getting millions of real americans to vote for you by giving them what they want is cheating
>importing shitskins and bringing dead people back to life to vote for you is fair and honest

This is one of my favourite images of the election, I feel like it doesn't get enough recognition as just being a great image

>sucking disks

What did he mean by this

You mean cheating like Hillary did?

This issue is a nothingburger. Its nappynap time for all the Brockies

REEEEEECOUNT

If you beat your enemies you win.

>THEY HACKED THE MEDIA NARRATIVE AND THUS THE ELECTORATE
>hack the narrative
>and thus the electorate
Shills are literally ousting themselves now. Someone give me a quick rundown on this time line.

>1 post by this ID

and yet even if you tried to explain the hilarious irony captured in that pic to a liberal you'd just get that confused dead fish eye look

Usually what makes things hilarious is either that they don't need to be explained, or they cannot be explained.

like the michican machines that couldn't be recounted because printed rolls didn't match votes and tamper tags were broken?
who won those districts?
this russian thing is so unbelievably lame
russia rigged the election by releasing the DNC and podestas emails? really?

I remember when Bush "cheated". I remember when Obama "cheated too. Fuck off with this already.

But where's the proof, though? Sitting in the middle of an echo chamber and regurgitating the same baseless opinion to one another over and over and over again doesn't make it real, no matter how badly you want to believe it.

Caught cheating? I wonder why he is throwing Hillary under the bus.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Fuck you, proof of cheating or gtfo.