Geert retweeted Ben Garrison Swastika

>twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/843240868438073344
Hmmmm, what did Geert mean by this?

Loser. Not a swastika. Reversed. Know what you are bitching about before you open your cake hole please. Twat

Now that's what I call a plausibly deniable swastika.

cant tell if this is one of the edited garrison cartoons or a real one

why does it matter, he lost

>actual politician retweets Ben Garrison

good to know Ol' benny has come full circle

>actual politician
>Geert

Are you for rea-

>brazil

Ok, nvm.

Best politician

Geert is a Israeli lover, kike controlled Trump impersonator

That's a shit swastika... the direction of rotation and the boot toes are in opposite directions. Hitler would have gassed this clown.

>zionist
not even close
Why is everyone who is anti muslim a kike puppet?

There's hundreds of types of swastikas, look up early Indo-european history.
You're both retarded.
Typical butthurt kurds.

geert isnt an actual politician, he just shouts shit for attention and kike money

I know that a swastika can be reversed, but if it is reversed then that is implying that the direction of rotation is reversed as well. If this happens then that is fine.

HOWEVER

Garrison here reversed the tips of the lines (the toe boots) without reversing the direction of rotation.

Go look at a real swastika closely again and you will see what I mean. The cannon swastika rotates counter clockwise and the line tips are like 'streaks' or 'blurs' to show this rotation.

Geert is a joke and is damaging the cause of European nationalism

He's basically a liberal zionist that hates muslims. In America he would be a neocon.

got the original?

Better than his equivalent in the parliament, your welcome for working on kicking the T*rk out of your country.

Learn son, learn.

>look up early Indo-european history.
>early
The use of Swastika continues to this day in many military organizations. It never stopped.

You didn't listen to a word I said

nice pic though

You guys understand what a swastika is right? Symbolically speaking a swastika is a cross that has been 'set in motion' via rotation.

I read everything you said.
Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I didn't read your somehow infallible opinion.
Fuck off to first yr debate class kiddy.

The point is that there is nothing to disagree about. I'm stating things that are as absolute as the cardinal directions. If you disagree it means you are wrong.

>My opinion is a fact.
Just stop.
The direction of rotation of a swastika has varied from century to century, country to country, village to village.

This is definitely a swastika

still, retweeting ben garrison is a bit intense. ben garrison's made some really fucked up cartoons

>Shoes aren't clogs
Disappointing.

Jesus you are a fucking idiot. I'm not commenting on the direction of rotation at all.

I'm leaving this thread, go kill yourself.

>actual politician
isn't PVV the second largest party in your house of representatives? doesn't that make him an actual politician?

would a neocon retweet ben garrison?

>toes of the boots come off the end of the windmill spokes to make a swastika
subtle, i like it