Can someone explain to me how Japan even exists?

Can someone explain to me how Japan even exists?

> Men are the lowest T males I've seen; their fashion, their borderline anorexia, most can be mistaken for women.
> More the half the country is not even having sex, and the ones that are.. well Japan is known for their fucking weird sexual culture.
> Birthrate is decreasing faster than any western nation.
> Anime..

YET

> One of the most traditional, conservative nations in the developed world.
> Zero tolerance for foreigners who commit crime.
> NO ONE is an SJW, everyone hates Muslims and outsiders, they dont want immigration at all from anywhere, even with the birthrate crisis impacting their economy.

How does such a doomed country on paper escape the Jewish tyranny of globalism?

>its a retard who knows nothing about japan talks about japan episode

It can be healthy to have a lower population to avoid overpopulation - but of course only if you do not allow immigration.

Then tell me weeb

Japan's not even doomed. They can sustain a lowering birth rate and low testerone males BECAUSE they're a homogeneous society. They'd get completely destroyed if they opened their borders to immigrants and they know this. The reason why Japan's as successful as they are is because they're smart and they're trying to keep Japan Japanese.

Turns out...
(Bluepill version)
Every society needs great enemies to prevent being cucked, Chyna plays that role
This also keeps China uncucked in return
56%, germanistan, britbongistan, swedistan are such because there aren't any great enemies to keep them uncucked

(Redpill version)
Jews are 0.00001% of Japan while a whopping 2% in cucked countries

also
>> Anime..
Animu's been getting much more nationalistic, right-leaning and/or militarized lately with shit like Hetalia, Girls und Panzer, GATE, and Youjo Senki selling really well. It's not really a good point to put animu in the cons when it's literally preeching to their youth and weebs "being a nationalist is good".

Japan exists because of Okinawa. If you are unsure what that means, then perhaps you need to read up on military strategy.

I know, but low T is typically associated with leftist, "muh refugees", ideologies. From my experience in the west I would assume there would be some of that going on there but theres next to none.
They must be doing something right if their entire population is aware of the danger of Islam

> NO ONE is an SJW

my fucking sides

what do japanese think of jews? i just donnt ever remember seeing a kikey ass hook nosed jew in japan with these japanese running around without a samarai sword guy coming in to kill them

.... um since america is jew run, then japan woud be the bitch-boy yu faggots

Not to mention Hitler is literally portrayed as a good guy in Drifters.

How so? I haven't watched that one.

Wrong. He's just eccentric uncle Adolf.

Decreasing birth rates are the signs of an evolving nation, especially considering the inevitability of automation. When simple low earning blue collar jobs are taken by machines every country will wish to have the birth rates Japan does

Fucking delete this, goy. Mass immigration is good for everyone!

I agree, mass immigration is cancerous. Literally zero benefits.

Created and united the humans into an empire that took over and consolidated all the power thus setting the background for the other heroes to arrive later and use the forces he planned for them to fight against the evil orcs, goblins, zombies, Jesus, Joan of Arc, Rasputin and Princess Anastasia?

The heroes are nobunga, a bunch of ninjas and samurai, a kamakize war fighter, hannibal, hitler, butch cassidy, sundance kid, scipio and a few others... it's psychotic

The evil villain pulling the strings is named "Easy"...

Great show to burn some time watching

English teacher or armed forces?

>traditonal
>conservative
>he doesn't know
a fucking weeb

Explain please Ive never seen any instances of SJWs in Japan.

I'll explain.

Yes, today's Japanese are a joke. But until the 1970s they were badasses. Their government and judiciary were made by those people, which is why the country still works smoothly.

Regarding the lack of sex: they don't need it. The island overpopulated. In two generations the problem will solved as men who have sex outbreed those who and pass their genes on.

Not in Asians. Asians might be small and slight but they aren't cucks.

7D chess

>gain precognition by being exposed to The Zone
>predict Israel (kikes), predict EU (kikes), predict UN (kikes), rallying 9/11 event (kikes) and refugee crisis (kikes)
>multiply to a high enough population density that auto-wanes rates right after
>fade into background for a while but monitor all gaijin-nigger and gaijin-[terrorist] reports
>refugee crisis incoming
>reject UN quota because of difficult language and population density
>constant UN suggestions and inquiries are "misinterpreted" and magnified then relayed directly to the people
>scared into multiplication

The male beauty standard over there is very feminine.

japan, like every other first world nation, has plenty of feminists and radical left-wing people

the difference is japanese society has been historically much more traditional than say liberal europe

also, dumb people are not encouraged to display their opinions in public and there's no tradition to criticize their leaders, these are positive side-effects from having a more communitarian instead of individualistic society

the type of dude weed lmao or tumblr sjw scum that fuel left-wing movements in the west are largely ignored or even shunned while regular people prefer to go with the flow and the common sense instead of radicalizing to one side or the other

so they don't get at chance to step in power, but it doesn't mean that they don't make noise though