Next great invention?

So Sup Forums, what will be the next great invention? And what was the last great invention?

And no, putting two things together doesn't count unless it adds something novel.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/m/mooreslaw.asp
lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html
elitereaders.com/scientists-develop-technique-ensuring-100-success-rate-of-organ-transplants-decellularization/
sciencealert.com/scientists-have-found-a-way-to-rapidly-thaw-cryopreserved-tissue-without-damage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you purposely want cold feet?

its aclled geox the italian invented it

3D PRINTED ORGANS FOR TRANSPLANTING

An actual gas chamber for Chosen processing.

synthetic embryos

Won't ever be possible.

A 3d printer would take hours to print something the size and complexity of an organ, and the cells at the bottom of the organ would be long dead before the whole thing is done.

Maybe you could get away with like a kidney or something.

last great invention was not quite an invention, but it put in a new era for humanity:
investopedia.com/terms/m/mooreslaw.asp

Then next will be an energy revolution. basically unlimited energy created for cheap. Nuclear fusion is close. we are already doing it, but losing more energy than creating. That is being fixed.
lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html

Think flip-flops and Brazil

I've got this idea for a clothesline that has the pegs integrated into the line, so you never lose your pegs

patent pending do not steal my lawyer is jewish he'll fuck you up

A noose that gasses you as well

not even kekking you had this idea when i was 10

I invented tech decks, the little finger skateboards. a year later I saw the things being sold and I didn't get jack shit.

Idea for invention: some sort of contraption or machine that allows for the bending of time such that you are able to move or 'travel' between two different points in time at any given point in the universe

I call it a "time machine". Get on it faggotnerds

>mentions KeK
>sudden trips

Taco Bell delivery.

Men's feet are fucking hot all the time. Even in winter. Men. Men's feet. Take your vagina and go make a beef sandwich.

not everyone's climate is a barren wasteland of oil sands and ice

3d print substrate suitable for stem cells to attatch.

elitereaders.com/scientists-develop-technique-ensuring-100-success-rate-of-organ-transplants-decellularization/

Mc Donald's delivery. Natural Selection will finally take care of those fatasses

One where the door actually seal this time.

A self contained shower where it has a tank and reuses the water after filtration so you don't have to waste water, but I have no idea how good modern filtration is to keep the water clean.

>think of idea
>chicken fried in waffle batter
>google it
>its been thought of before

that asian man looks way too goddamn happy

I came up with the idea for Netflix and have the notebooks to prove it!!! REEEEEEEEE!!

>Solar that works well enough that normal people use it.
>Small distributed self contained no nuclear reactors for power.
>Fusion
>Brain jacking good enough to use for good fapping.

Genetic engineering will bring us a nigger with a work ethic

Self cooking tendies

Most of tech savvy dickheads say its etiher esponential in genetics (crispr etc) and/or quantum computing/ai

if you want something new and fresh ill bet it will be something akin to organic computers (dna based computation was already proven to be even better than quantum one) and solid state hydrogen fuels

but fuck i know nothin'

As much as I want self-driving cars, it would take so fucking long to adapt the roads and change the legislation. Not so much to make the software though.

Stairway to heaven riff was stolen from me. I have the pottery recordings to prove it.

A computer program that throws possible processes together with an end result and starting materials/inputs/etc in mind, and optimizes for cost, and checks to see if the cost per product is less than the current, if existing, cost per product. Throw a ridiculous amount of processing power and a huge list of every process one can know, broken down into the most basic form and put in terms of inputs, outputs and cost function, and you could churn out innovations faster than a human think tank with the same knowledge

Skynet would be cool

> not printing in a pool of chilled, oxygenated blood

I think everything worth inventing has already been invented. Every breakthrough technology we've seen in the last few decades is just an improvement on existing tech. We just keep making better TVs, cellphones, computers and toys. Basically tech to keep the plebs distracted. I don't think at this point that game changing technological advances will ever be made public knowledge. We'll keep getting shinier toys, and the elite will abscond to the stars and nuke us from orbit once they've extracted the last drop of value from the disposable population.

sounds cool. how do you know this? is this in your line of work?

you are aware thid has been said in every era of human history ever. "we are living in the end of times" has also been said since antiquity

Well we might be entering a new age of battery technology soon. Dr Goodenough (yes that's his real name) the creator of the lithium ion battery claims he has created a new battery that has 10-20x the storage capacity of the lithium ion. Unfortunately there are many skeptics due to the understanding of thermodynamics. And that if it was any scientist other than Goodenough they would be laughed upon.

in the first field, I will be doing research this summer. The second I am trying to get in. I have family in lockheed, I sent him an e-mail asking about the steps to get into the energy program yesterday. we will see.

I invented the question mark but I don't know how to use it?

Don't worry, leaf, I got it

It is about time for a robot to cook, clean and make the bed.

heck make it do bjs too and we can kick women to the curb

What do you mean by "pegs"?

Water that drinks itself so you won't have to.

He's talking about clothes pins.

>not printing it directly into a body

top pleb

What are the implications aside from the ability to shitpost from my phone for days without recharging?

It's probably this
>sciencealert.com/scientists-have-found-a-way-to-rapidly-thaw-cryopreserved-tissue-without-damage

I don't think we're in the end times. I just don't think anybody is in the business of improving the quality of life for us plebs. Improving systems of distraction, sure. I think it'll be many generations before any kind of "end" occurs. We've still got value as replacable cogs for now.

You guys know there are already companies that do this in large cities. They'll get you whatever you want from wherever you want.

Forgot who did the video, but some YouTuber even had pot delivered to him legally in CA or CO or wherever the fuck.

>clothes pins.

disgusting

Warp Drive

You jest, but that's probably how it will happen.

What ever happened to that btw?

C R I S P R