Guy on LSD and DMT who just contacted entities here

Guy on LSD and DMT who just contacted entities here.

A friend of mine who was a heavy duty psychonaut died recently (nothing drug related he was hit by some drunk cunt in a van). I missed him and I'd been having dreams about him lately, I had some left over changa he sold me almost a year ago (DMT binded to a herb for increased smokability) and blasted off whilst on a tab of acid.

I've only just come back down from it and for some reason I feel I need to discuss this with Sup Forums

>inb4 take this to /x/

Facts about me.
I am a pathetic NEET with a politics degree. Fairly good musician. ENTP personality. overweight, prone to identity crises and depression.

I need to /sortmyselfout/ Happy to answer any questions and take feedback on how to improve my life and the lives of those around me
>inb4 kill yourself haha you're a funny faggot

The DMT trip was amazing. Entities basically told me to calm my ego the fuck down and live in the moment. Pretty standard shit.

Open to any and all questions

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s125CROFGGJl
youtube.com/watch?v=rH1bfZ1p6sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you talk with pepe?

Did they tell u what happened to ur buddy?

Strangely I didn't think it was a pertinent question.

All consciousness seemed melded together at that point. The separation between me and any other consciousness seemed fairly arbitrary. Especially if you consider conscious beings to be an emergent property of a fundamentally conscious universe.

I hope all that was him somehow survived. and that his last thoughts were good ones. (rather than anger at the cunt who splatted him with a van)

Got wild datura blooming on the roadside. Any idea how to safely hallucinate off that shit?

Pepe lives within all of us.

Ooo

Don't you will actually poo in a loo.

>calm your ego the fuck down

What was it doing? Just being a general neurotic mess or something?

Pretty much. I was bullied quite severely as a child. Left me with cripping anxiety and several other neuroses. Was terrified that i was trans for all of 5 minutes before realising that a) I definitely wasn't and b) gender is overall fairly arbitrary and is a crutch to which weak minds attach themselves.

And I think i had something of a god/messiah complex as well, definitely unhealthy mental stuff.

How was it compared to shrooms

take it to R9K

sage

I've only properly done shrooms once. But it was incredibly, I cycled to a river sat next to it and meditated. Tempted to do something similar soon as screen time isn't that good for the psyche and i need to lose some weight anyhow. DMT is a lot more intense. But they are quite similar. DMT is being blasted off whereas mushrooms are much more gentle.

This is not a mental ward you loon, this is a politics board.
Wake up to yourself and get Jesus Christ in your life.

sage

You're talking to 'demons' retard

Ancient psychonaut here...I've met these "entities" many many times

>Facts about me.
>I am a pathetic NEET with a politics degree. Fairly good musician. ENTP personality. overweight, prone to identity crises and depression.

You sound like a reversed feminist

>This is not a mental ward you loon, this is a politics board
>Wake up to yourself and get Jesus Christ in your life

I'm taking it here because I do actually want to discuss politics. I have a degree in it and want to have my ideas challenged.

I think I am mostly a libertarian/social democrat.

I think Sup Forumss nationalism is really the act of canute holding back the tides. the internet and globalisation at this point are inevitable. The important thing at this point is to harness it for positive purposes and get it out of the hands of malicious conciousnesses that wish to control people.

Racism is fundamentally irrational as almost all beings have some capacity for higher or conscious thought and also the capacity for the most brutal savagery. It should be the goal of any benevolent consciousness to elevate others into states where we can all bring ourselves to better states of being and not to suffocate or hold them back if you don't have to.

our cultural evolution is being accellerated exponentially and hitting the breaks now is only going to throw us all out of whack.

yes I am dyslexic as fuck. Also high.

>fairly decent musician

Post tracks

not Sup Forums. This should have been on another board for sure. You're completely ignorant of the board culture and have intentionally slid a potentially valid thread for a completely off-topic shitpost.

•this is not a place for your personal blog
•you advertise your cons before your pros
•you are not qualified to answer questions on any topic
•the only remotely valid part of your post(the DMT trip) was minimalized in favor of your stupid profile
•OP image wasn't even used to make a semi-passable Joe Rogan thread

all in all you're a shit britbong with a shit personality and shit habits online. Lurk for 5 more years before posting in the hopes that you might somehow absorb some understanding of how to post successfully and earn honest (You)s. Fuck the Queen and take a paki dick in every hole, you tea-sipping EU-leaving, TV license-paying doormat, go jump in front of a lorry & rejoin the hive consciousness you think you met

Get the fuck out of here and take your psychotic satanic induced ramblings elsewhere mate.

haha more or less.

Now that the wall between your conscious and subconscious has been destroyed, enjoy your slow descent into madness.

Google Kyle Odom to get a glimpse of your future.

while you sound like a cunt i agree. sage

>implying i'm a monarchist.
>implying i pay a tv license.
>implying i give a shit what emotionally stunted americlaps have to say about anything.

>while you sound like a cunt
facts before feelings

LSD put a direct fear of the lord in me and I've never looked back. Why hurt yourself more when you know he doesn't want you to?

>earn honest (you)s

Holy shit, kill yourself you Reddit piece of trash. (You)s mean nothing. Are you a giant autist that keeps track or something? Does this site track (you)s? Are you after upvote and karma or something? Wrong site friendo..

Can I hear your music?

I'll show you mine.

Also, DMT was pretty great. Felt like "the afterlife".

Took LSD four days ago and tripped harder than I ever tripped.

your flag indicates you like Her Royal Majesty's asshole every day, no exceptions

your flag indicates you pay a TV license, it is admissible proof in courts of law and public opinion until proven otherwise

your OP and the response are both reinforcing that you not only need but emotionally CRAVE burger thoughts and opinions to validate your sorry fat existence in fogland. I hope you ufcking kill yourself to both join the entities you think are waiting for you, and so you exit my world completely.

I hear what you are sayin there mate. But saying that unironically whilst the modern world is in the midst of another caliphate? We are doomed to repeat out history. The internet may be here with us and could be used via memetics to somehow come partially close to what you have described.... but the islamists that are determined to spread, and the elitists orchestrating the mayhem is just to far on its way.. i once had that optimism that i can sense in your msg. But then again i havent taken strong psychedelics in a long time.

No one here is actually interested, old news in general.

Good for you tho

>Are you a giant autist that keeps track or something? Does this site track (you)s?
There's a Sup Forums X/Paypal partner plugin that maintains an authenticated (You) accountl they're spent in the Chrome store for Amazon merchandise. The conversion rate is roughly 38 cents american per google-certified (You) last time I checked

Get the message, hang up the phone type deal? What if you've lost the message due to depression and alcoholism etc....

Unless you can erase the entire internet, and the quadrillions of terrabytes of acquired human experience that we have somehow managed to catalogue and archive I think that the current wave of Islam is only the last gasps of humanities collective ego trying to anchor itself to reality.

Checked.

Imagine pls that somehow Islam takes over. And bearded men go around bashing hard drives and watching you to make sure you only use your computer for praising allah and not fapping? I just don't think its a realistic risk. I'm not singing the praises of the elite here but you've got to do some risk evaluation.

Islam is already overwriting Western civilisation, unless we start visiting churches in the name of Jesus and start doing something with life like starting familiy and praying to almighty God.

Czeched

Too bad most people are more concerned with $ nowadays than evolution and conscience

However, op you have to admit that sometimes necessary precautions need to be taken from the less woke

Most likely this is the reason other civilizations don't want to engage in direct contact and only do so sparingly ... because the core of human society are fucking baboons with a baboon hierarchy and instincts

ermmm wat?

I think Jordan Peterson is on to something. and that taking the metaphysical foundations away from our culture will create a vacuum waiting to be filled. But i really doubt that Islam has the capacity to successfully do that globally.

I had an idea for a script a few years back. In which some shadowy billionaires attempted to create a new religion in order to create world peace "but this time get it right" and how it'd all go hilariously wrong and they just end up starting a dangerous global david blaine cult.

Then I realised south park basically already did that.

Those who look for God find him, user.

I don't want to do psychedelics anymore. They make it seem like the universe is just one neverending rotating fractal with a consciousness trapped within it doomed to suffer for all eternity.

how do you get that body?

OP the only way to actually make this political is to take LSD and DPH (Benadryl) and lock yourself in a comfy room for 12, and negotiate with the North Korean inter-dimensional spiders, and actively resist your local mindcontrol arrays.

Then report back.

Of course necessary precautions have to be taken. I think an honest conversation about that is a lot more productive than becoming baboon savages ourselves taking it upon ourselves to purge the other.

What the hell is a culture for if not to create a playing field in which the most can ascend to higher states of consciousness?

Currently you are just acting like casual depressed druggie trash spouting about the current Sup Forums meme landscape while blogging about DUDE DRUGS.

Are the entities a way for your conscious mind to communicate more clearly with parts of your unconscious? My conscious and unconscious are horribly out of sync and it's not good.

Hey OP regarding politics, I think you're coming from a place, which is wrong, that humans are basically good. We're not, we're terrible brutal beings who climbed to the top of the animal kingdom through lying, rape, and murder. Every person is on this earth because their forefather raped, murdered or lied their way to procreation. So we're not evolving and we're not becoming better. We develop a capacity to socialize and be ruled freely instead of being ruled as slaves by agreeing to follow conventions of in-group vs out-group and having laws that were higher than our nature would have allowed. Islam can very easily take over the whole world because it both allows the shadow to emerge while having a strict rule set and in-group dynamic that isn't in the West.

You're trying to sound like an intellectual and it's fucking embarrassing.

i dreamed last night that i took acid and dmt.
Ive never taken acid and haven't smoked dmt in over 3 years.
anyway, your fine mate, don't be hard on your self about anything.
you know that the universe's natural state is balance, you only have to allow everything to be, and balance and harmony will result by its' self.
i wish you the best.

I think you're fundamentally misunderstanding evolution. If evolution was purely about dominance with no nurturing element than every being that ever lived would be a jacked up roidasaur that shat its young out into the world and ate most of them.

4U
vocaroo.com/i/s125CROFGGJl

Place lsd or mushroom around the datura without touching it. Then take the lsd or mushrooms.

There is no way stupid, it's not a hallucinogen, it's a literal poison. It isn't "fun". You could see a koala turn into john cena and you would think "fucking john cena, what an asshole", it would seem completely normal.

hey dude, i was just talking about this wizard in another thread: youtube.com/watch?v=rH1bfZ1p6sg

are you familiar with him? i'd really like to do this sometime, sometime soon, i'm nervous though

These entities were not "others". They are parts of your ego that you give distinction and personality to. "They" tell you shit you already know so you feel a connection. If it were truly an other entity they would be capable of telling you something you never heard of. Gods don't stutter.

actually agree. Not a new ageist. Doesn't mean that there aren't fundamental truths buried in the mind from billions of years of trial and error.