Identity politics

Identity politics is fucking ridiculous. Sup Forums makes fun of how the left identify all the time, and the left should be humiliated because of it.

But Sup Forums is just as bad. You identify as White or European, even if you're not born in Europe. Europe is just a piece of land, everything else is in our mind.

I know there are general differences between people, like for example that on average, blacks have a lower IQ than whites. But we have way more similarities than differences.

This doesn't mean that I want Europe to take in all of Africa, of course. But that isn't based on ethnicity, but on economics.

Stand up for yourself as an individual, not a representative of a tribe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJp8-tBAbmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, but that won't happen due to the shared persecution that lefties and Sup Forums both have in common

she looks awful

>Sup Forums hates identity politics
>Sup Forums also fails to understand that left/right wing is also part of identity politics and lumping anything "left" into one big pot is what is holding this board back from it's truest potential

>stand up for yourself as an individual, not a representative of a tribe
>even if everyone else is standing up for their tribe and the tribes are in competition with each other

Good goy.

Yes, thank you!

You haven't been here long. We've always been identitarian.

Tribes aren't in competition though. This isn't the fucking amazon

White people don't share a common identity at the moment. Instead of creating a new White identity (which I don't think is possible), we should destory the other group identities.

Or we could stop being a bunch of faggots and just focus on being better individuals

Or you could stop shitposting here and get out. Change your governments. Do something real.

The actual fuck? Top-tier delusion, user.

I disagree.

>But Sup Forums is just as bad
kys fag

>This doesn't mean that I want Europe to take in all of Africa, of course. But that isn't based on ethnicity, but on economics.
>Stand up for yourself as an individual, not a representative of a tribe.
you can't do shit as an individual, another ethnocentric group will just lynch you

Can you elaborate?

This is best option

>shills exist everywhere
Yes

You think all people are fighting for tribes, and you're calling me delusional

Thank you OP.

We should focus on self improvement and looking at what others have done in order to judge them, instead of dumb ideological differences

Why do you disagree? are you a kike? (LIKELY!!!!!)

>OOH LALA

>you can't do shit as an individual, another ethnocentric group will just lynch you
How would they do that exactly, without going to prison?

Not all people. Just most of the non-white ones.

Thinking otherwise is nothing more than ignorance of the world around you.

>anyone who doesn't agree that white people have no identity and shouldn't pursue their own group interests is a kike

You've jewed yourself in a 360, Moishe.

/civic/ is the patricians politics.

The government should be fully secular however. Religious is going to be a problem more than anything in the future. Here's Ben Shapiro getting BTFO by an atheist.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJp8-tBAbmQ

laws are only work for a group of people with self interest not individuals

Americans are weird like?

>I'm 1/16th Irish, and 2/5ths Italian, and 1/27th Iberian etc.

They don't realize how retarded and cringey they sound.

>we should destory the other group identities

That's far less likely than creating a new white identity. The white race can be roused. They're facing an existential threat.

You're probably not even white.

Pathological individualism is only a curse among white people and look what it has done. Your BS about "let's forget group identity" doesn't work because it assumes all peoples are same. Protip: there's more than IQ which is different between groups.

The entire post is autistic "color-blind" libertarianism on steroids. It's pure cancer and it has to burn down, because it has been a key contributor to why the anti-white has won in the left, because opposition can only do "but let's forget race/identity!!!1". Only works on white people, nobody else.

OP, you're either a white autist or a non-white opportunist. Either way, KYS.

Still a better friend of white people than shitheads like you.

You're not even white achmed.

Aright Mohamed goat fucker

I watched the whole video and Shapiro didn't get BTFO. Thank you for wasting my time with your absolutely unnecessary reply.

>laws are only work for a group of people with self interest not individuals
What? You're not making any sense. If someone lynched me in my country, they would be punished whether I'm self-interested or not. And I am, by the way. Not self-interested in "my tribe", but in myself and the things that make me happy.

So black. So stunning.

Take a look at what people vote. You still think it's possible?

sorry but the government and police now only work as individuals, hence only they can judge what's wrong or right not you

>sorry but the government and police now only work as individuals, hence only they can judge what's wrong or right not you
And it's wrong to kill a person just because that person is white. So the murderers would be punished.

>So the murderers would be punished
by who?
for example as an individual I see no wrong in murdering your competition with females

He did several times.

>Conclusively admits to belief in the supernatural
>Believes in free will
>Doesn't understand with a perfect understanding of the brain you can predict actions
>Doesn't realise if he had Whitman's tumour he would be serial killer

He stood there and explained his reasoning is backed by fantasy. He's a fact denier.

The trouble is that Universalism fulfills the religious impulses of northwest europeans, post actual religion. The whole problem is getting them to abandon the faith...religious fanatics are kind of tough to crack though

Between all your labels, the argument is that White people are too different and other race identities can't be broken, right?

You say there are other differences than IQ between the races, and I know there is, like different bone structure etc. But we are all humans, and as I've already said, we have more similarities than differences. It's pretty ridiculous to fight each other because of these minor differences.

I think the other race identities will be broken in the future. The reason the White identity broke first is because we have been in power and we've fought each other. Think of Britain, France and Germany. Those people identified more as French for example, than White, right? Other races though, have shared a common struggle. That's why they still share an identity, but that identity is becoming weaker and weaker.

S H A D I L A Y

>muh idpol
/leftypol/ get out.

I don't think North-West Europeans are very religious? Scandinavia isn't anyway.

This, don't forget the same people whining about white "idpol" also supported a black nationalist that wanted to kick whites out of portion of the country and put a race tax on whites.

>identity is becoming weaker and weaker.
pure delusion

Let me begin by saying I don't believe in the supernatural. But if the supernatural exists, you can't prove or disprove it by physical means.

Even if his reasoning is backed by fantasy, he wasn't disproven. And we don't yet know for sure if it is fantasy or not. Although I think it's extremely unlikely that it's not.

Not an argument.

>you can't prove or disprove it by physical means

But he makes the big jump from the fence to believer, which then informs how he views reality.

Even if his supernatural reasons for believing in freewill weren't disprove, you didn't engage with the rest of the post. He makes a whole bunch of assumptions about the nature of thought and action which are demonstrably false.

These things together are a toxic combination when to his logic in the big picture.

You're right.