HWNDU CTF GENERAL

POSSIBLE LOCATION GET IN

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pt/maps/@53.4020495,-2.9779666,3a,75y,30.84h,129.3t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1seKcNkZ64NmU8I2ERW3Fx2w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
northgate.liverpool.gov.uk/DocumentExplorer/Application/folderview.aspx?type=MVMPRD_DC_PLANAPP&key=770293
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for kek

I'm coming for that flag

HOW MAN ANONS ARE ALREADY ON THEIR WAY?

ANYBODY GOING TO HONK?

>An american. protest in Bongland

The premise doesnt even make sense anymore, Shia know Trump isnt the president of the world, right??

HWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVEHWNDU SEASON 4 IS LIVE

include me in screencap

Seems waaaaay too quiet to be in Liverpool

If its is in Liverpool then we have lost. There is no way to get on the roof of that building.

Anyone else here already trembling in anticipation for the Internet Historian episode of season 4 if we can pull this off?

Holy shit i can be there in 10 minutes what do?

Just wait until Shia moves the flag to the Moon and it kicks off an interstellar capture the flag.

LADS

THERE IS A PARKING GARAGE WITH ROOFTOP ACCESS NEAR THE FACT BUILDING IN LIVERPOOL

USE IT TO SCOUT FOR THE FLAG

the sky is cleaning, be alert

who else /comfy/ here ?

Bretty gud idea actually

Wouldn't it have been found eventually if it was in the middle of the city? In Bumfucknowhere, TN it made sense.

I want Shia to move it to Straya next.

We need either someone to honk next to the building, or do surveillance with drones

WE NEED AN user WHO CAN CLIMB

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO.
DO US PROUD SON.

It just ocured to me that the flag might be indoors, pointed at a window.
that would explain the silence, and the high quality
google.pt/maps/@53.4020495,-2.9779666,3a,75y,30.84h,129.3t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1seKcNkZ64NmU8I2ERW3Fx2w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

In bed with a nasty cold. Good day to be sick.

We're all sitting in our basements lad

>tfw all of this will probably be adapted into a movie or TV miniseries some day

Confirmed for Liverpool, you can see dark clouds in stream, storms inbound.

THIS. Bump for kek

>If its is in Liverpool then we have lost. There is no way to get on the roof of that building.

Except first of all it's connected directly to the adjacent building with what looks like maybe a 1 story drop, so there's other access points.

good idea

And like i said in the other tread:
The flag is waving and you can hear birds in the background. Are you a special kind of stupid?

GO user GO

IF YOU HAVE A CAR DRIVE AND HONK

FLOOR PLANS

Just looking around

Looks like the nearby car park is higher then the FAST, so that'd be a good place to get a higher view of it

If you don't have a drone, buy some balloons with helium, and fly them from specified location one by one.

>yfw some parkourfag steals the flag

Ok guys here is the plan. We get 4 drones to lift jackie Sup Forums on to the roof.

try to ask some people on the other building to enter the rooftops and get some grappling hook
if not use the drone with some saw to cut the rope and flag fall down

>no way to get on the roof of that building

If they got it up there, it can be gotten. What goes up must come down, especially this fags flag.

apparently this is a "best of 3" capture the flag match.

are you there?

you underestimate the power of pure autism

This scousers get on it.

He can fly to Liverpool too.

Fucking hell nice

We're /MissionImpossibleGeneral/ now kek

FLOOR PLANS #2

Nah looking from Google maps

Me nigga

Be careful, remember that Shia Labeouf is waiting with a baseball bat!

COME ON YOU SCOUSE CUNTS
REDDEM YOURSELVES NOW

fucking brilliant.

give me a quick rundown on what's happening here

OMG YES I LOOKED ON MAPS ON THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING IS A BLACK WALL WITH A ENTRANCE WITH STAIRS THERE'S OUR WAY IN

WHERE DID YOU GET THESE??

So the plan goes as follows
1) go in through the door
2) use the elevator to get to the roof and to the flag

lol you dont even have guns.

If a muzzie is able to get away with a beheading literally in the middle of the street than one of you severe autists can commandeer a flag

What floor does the elevator go up to?

Too late senpai:
You know what to do.

autism possible

i fucking love this timeline

Its still on the east coast of the US. Liverpool is a false flag.

Be fair, they already have a serious phobia of having to climb over things

Dress like construction worker. "Excuse me ma'am, I need access to the roof".

If that jew did it to recover a drone, anyone can do it.

IT BEGINS!

Still. Could steal it anyway. Would look nice on the wall.

if it was in a busy English city it would be much louder.

the nigger better add me in the fucking screencaps

leaf has a good idea

WE. MUST. CONFIRM.

wtf i love autists now

northgate.liverpool.gov.uk/DocumentExplorer/Application/folderview.aspx?type=MVMPRD_DC_PLANAPP&key=770293

join the autism

Friendly reminder that the flag is at Salt Lake City, Utah.

Shia and FACT are memeing you to throw off the hunt.

Confirm if it's actually there.

Timestamp and everything.

GOGOGO!

this

proof? oh wait you have none, we know its you shia

This.

It's a proven fact that people will let you walk anywhere as long as you're wearing a construction vest.

If ANYBODY is going there to CTF he/she/they should record it with gopro or something (ofc not showing their faces or anything)

What about the wind

It's bait. Somebody is going to die.
Bongistan is not as safe as America.

It a quiet street and its on a large building's roof

Are we sure that nose isn't a part of the glasses?

Have you thought about just asking?

NOICE

Yeah it's full of muslims.

The upside of this season is that brits got no guns and no guts, so any madman trying to capture the flag will not be in that much danger as long as he doesn't mind paying the slight punishment.

...Or maybe not, I've heard that UK law gets really butthurt when it comes to what it considers "hate speech."

Drone strike seeming like the best option.

Lmao. baka

Liverpool is a pedestrian city, car noises should not be heard.

To victory, britfags. Go get the flag in the name of the god emperor

doesn't matter. we'll have confirmation soon

Holy shit this

Any Ideas to get on the rooftops the security will get triggered when they saw the flag came down?

I am only basing it off the weather conditions here and the gulls

I agree with this. I don't think it can be done

Do we have confirmation that it is located in Liverpool?
It could just be a delayed stream and a fake location

This, it will be obvious from that distance.

You also want to confirm if you see it, that it's actually the flag because if they're doing counter ops what you might find is there's a dummy flag on that roof but might not be what we're seeing live, so we need confirmation.

If you can get across the roof from it on that garage and somoene has quite a powerful laser pen you ought to be able to see that dot on the flagpole from the cam.

You don't want to plan an op to grab that flag if it's not even the right one. They're going to start getting sneaky so keep that in mind.

I'd also bet if its on the roof of the FACT building and its a distraction one, it's probably also being monitored to arrest whoever tries to nick it.

So make sure you confirm first, either with baloons in the background, with a drone, or with a laser pointer.

God speed! Get something loud and let's make sure it's actually there

IS THIS THE BUILDING?