Teen boy ‘shot girl, 14, in the head and left her for dead because he was annoyed she kept messaging him on Snapchat’

>Teen boy ‘shot girl, 14, in the head and left her for dead because he was annoyed she kept messaging him on Snapchat’
>Deserae Turner, 14, was shot in the head by two boys who plotted to kill her
>The shooter, 16, said he was annoyed with Turner for Snapchatting him too much
>The teens initially planned to slit Turner's throat but thought it would be too loud

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4337536/Teen-boy-shot-girl-14-frequently-Snapchatting-him.html

>The teens initially planned to slit Turner's throat but thought it would be too loud

>slitting throat
>loud
>gun discharging

>no name
>no description of attacker
Gee I wonder what's going on here

coulters law

>killed with a rooty tooty point and shooty
>brits can't even have butter knives

Dr Watson this is the handywork of the criminal parasites that plague mother England. The element of technology suggests my old enemy, the nignogs but the plan to cut her throat is the trademark brutality of the saracens.

I shall take the case! Please send correspondence to Mrs. Coulter requesting information on the identity.

Gun control mirite

>planned to slit Turner's throat but thought it would be too loud
And shooting her would be quieter?
Anyway slut got what she deserved.

no silly brit you are supposed to shoot cum in the girl not bullets

Day after day shit skins, rape, murder and rob white people in their own countries across the world.

Yet every day we are told to be racist as a white person is the greatest evil in the world.

I say enough is enough. How many more white people have to suffer before we end this failed experiment of (((multiculturalism)))?

>brit
>that name
>a gun crime

>roasties BTFO

>tfw no qt stalker gf

>16yr old annoyed that a 14yo wanted his D
LAWL
wtf man, rejecting prime pussy

Everyday white people commit all those violent crimes too you retard.

Citation needed

It's disproportionate you fucking mong.

Are you trying to claim that white people never commit violent crime?

Nigger confirmed

>The teenager was left in utter disbelief when she woke up in the hospital to learn they had shot her in the head and left her in a dirty canal in Smithfield

At least she's okay

I dont know of any

Look at the inter racial crime stats you fucking retard. Then bear in mind blacks are 13% of the population.

Only a small number do. Mexicans are largely listed as white when entered into database for arrest.
Source: im a cop
Id say about 2% of arrests are white males. 60% black 35% mexican

BAN GUNS

>Utah
The boy probably had too many wives to mantain already.

>Deserae

Either a nigger or arab. Somewhere a heeb is happy this happened, and aided 1 million more mudslimes enter Europe.

The only crimes white males commit are white collar crimes. Some small meth arrests. And very rarely serial killings.
Let me refraise that. When it comes to violent crimes. Whites are in the smallest percentile. Blacks being the largest.
Also, blacks commit 90% of rapes.

>The shooter originally intended to slit Turner's throat and let her bleed out in the rural area. However, the boys decided it would be quieter to just shoot her.

Yeah they were niggers.

Why are latinos listed as white in police records anyway?

Now all of the stormtards are going to get a hard on, they love this sort of stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them are beating themselves off right now, feeling a sense of pride deep in their hearts.

(((No idea goy)))

Tyrone Deshawn & Deamonte Jefferson

Older brother to Deniqua Deshawn

The arab probably proposed the throat-slitting method, to honour his ancient tradition. The nigger, being dumb, thought a gun would make less noise. The arab, being just as dumb, agreed.

Although a single gunshot is probably less loud than a person screaming while he's being gutted

>white people
>criminals

Literally the only crimes white people commit is tax evasion and being suave international art theives

I've literally never seen one white person commit a crime ever.

I see millions of niggers doing it though.

I always see their mug shots, white people are scum too. Raping, murdering, all of the disgusting things you can think of. Perhaps they are less scum, but scum just the same.

Best bet is just to become an outright misanthrope, humanity sucks.

>god bless 'murica

Those are black people. They lighten their mug shots so you can make out the facial features. Otherwise it would just be a black circle next to a height chart

who gets the 7's?

maybe me

just link the post if you want to know

derp, I'm a retard

No, they are whites- with white faces, white noses, white brow ridges. Humans are sick, I wouldn't trust any of them.

Fucking idiots. They obviously had super secret agent silencers like James Bond that make a gun go from "BANG" to "thwip"

Gawd use your heads.

You wouldn't want 10-20 million of them coming to your country if you knew the actually disparity in crime rates.

I hope she learned not to be an annoying cunt.

No Utah is flooded with Mexicans now.

Wasted blue eyes.

Read She survived

Ooga booga you racist twat

>white

Nope, look again

Not never, but not nearly as much as niggers

Gee, why not just block her?

On my local news site, an independent one mind you, owned by a libertarian.

First picture of a criminal listed is this one, it is not unusual to have some white scumbag in this area, they are all over the place. Not that there are no black scumbags, or Hispanic scumbags, humans in general tend to be crap..

>niggers
>logic

>Deserae

>mfw this happened right next to where I live
>I went to school at the same school not too long ago

From what I hear, the girl was trying to but a knife. The boy that shot her premeditated killing her. The other boy probably was roped along and probably didn't mean for it to ever go this far
I think he left a an apology letter at the scene
The girl survived (lel .22)
And when they searched the shooters room they found the .22 shell kept as a memento on his windowsill

well at least they didn't do the greater crime of having sex with her right?

True. I would rather marry a girl who got shot than a girl who got raped

Just kill the psychopaths and let the wannabe slut live with her mistake. I don't care if they're niggers, hang them either way.

Shooters were definitely white
My brother who goes to the school says the shooter was a sociopath.

The shooter said to my brothers friend that if he god a life sentence he would just hang himself.

Too bad he wont get a life sentence because she lived

> the girl was trying to buy a knife

Fucking brits, absolutely disgusting. Shame.

8/10
Would skull-fuck the bullet hole.

>Mrs. Coulter

Who is Mrs Coulter?

Can confirm
KJ16QY3Y is my brother

The media isn't allowed to release the suspects' names of anyone under the age of 18.

no your not m80
My brother browses 9gag like a faggot

Ann Coulter

Coulter's law states that the longer (((the media))) takes to identify the race of a suspect the less likely they are to be white.

>18
>fastest 6 year old ever

Eventually we will convince white people that racism is a good thing, and then we will all be better off.

Yea that childless lonely hag got BTFO by our based radicalized leaf Virgin

then she's redpilled now.

Doesn't apply to first degree murder

I love her, I think.

And how many of those are real European whites? White is a loose term nowadays with even Hispanics and gypsies being considered "white" to pad statistics.

wut

This is like real life Fallout New Vegas.

She tried to burn the coal
She already payed the toll

It's a part of Utah right by Idaho, so they were probably white.