Iran vs Arabs

Is it true that arabs are would've been nothing without their money or oil? On the other hand Iran has an ancient history and is one of the world's oldest literatures

Arabs are stupid dogs. Their culture and tribalism prevents them from advancing.

Yes and if we compare the terrorism about 90% of them are from Arabic world.. Iran should abandon islam and keep their own customs

PUMB

how did you manage to rotate and dislocate the blue bars on your flag? it looks better than horizontal blue bars tho, i must say

i wish zoroastrians would go on a crusade and take over iran. that would be cool.

The Arabs kicked the two biggest powers while they were down, afterwards they got BTFO by the people they conquered.

Persians are good people, shame that Zoroastrianism is pretty much gone. Meanwhile the yids want Iran to capitulate to their demands no matter what, and will do so by having the US as their golem.

we r organizing for this

we have lots of iranians here in Vancouver. They are great people desu, hard workers and smart. They tend to keep to themselves which is fine by me. They identify more as Persians than Muslims, in fact I think most of them don't give a shit about Islam and just say they are a "muslim" so they don't get a fatwa declaed on them.

>that pic

You forgot stupid religious beliefs that havnt changed for thousands of years. It applies to both.

psure baghdad is an older city than anything in iran

and people who live there are losers

i could say the same thing about babylon

but they're all so retarded they're dead

First of all You meant Mesopotamia and no it's older they're form same age
Different between Persia and those what you mentioned is that Persia still exists and still have it's customs and traditions

they are both shit.

Iran is still deeply cucked by Arabs because the follow a religion which is actually an Arab personality cult of Muhammad that Arabs forcibly converted them to when they conquered them militarily.

Only ditching Islam and restoring their true unique cultural heritage will uncuck them.

iraqis still have their customs and traditions, iranians lost them when they got taken over by islam.

Yep as long islam exists in Persian lands, it means arabs are still winning, Persian people should abandon islam and prevail

HEZBOLLAH MUST BE WIPED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

Last reply to you shitposter
>iraqis still have their customs and traditions, iranians lost them when they got taken over by islam.
Iraqis speak arabic, write in arabic, they're are muslims, there is nothing about their ancient time, not even the museums on the other hand
Persia still have it's own custom and tradition, they only write in arabic and they're muslims by majority.

Whole fucking islam should be wiped away, they're following a man who was a pedo..

I'm no jew, true persian born living in Finland

%
WOW boy, mongolz took over the world by your 90%.
Anyways it doesn't matter how many time we got conqured what matters is that we still exist today, you maggot unlike ancient Egypt.

do iranians do anything other than getting taken over
- taken over by mongols in the 1200s got 90% of your population killed
- taken over by the british basically as an afterthought in WW2 which was probably the best thing that ever happened to you
- taken over by the arab culture of islam in the 1970s then for some reason go on to say that arabs are the ones who don't have their own culture any more
- probably about to be annihilated by the americans

wew get invaded by mongols, get your population decimated and cities burned to the ground, 10% of you survive with 50% of the women carrying mongol rape babies.
> looks like we won guys

Iranians are sand niggers that speak another language

Guys couldn't beat fucking Saddam Iraq without Israeli/US aid

Fuck off Ahmed

Just get the Shah back and we are good to go.

>Persian people should abandon islam and prevail
This pretty much. Kill all Muslims, free Iran from Arabic rule.

Statics say otherwise

Yes, finally some wise people... tell this to those arabic mongrols

At least Iranians didn't get taken over by emus.

arabs and arab loving anglos can not understand facts and logic.

yeah persians are now 25% mongolian, probably 25% arab as well now that you mention it.

You're the Iranian diaspora guy aren't you?

>Is it true that arabs are would've been nothing without their money or oil?

Well, they were nothing before oil became a thing.

Literally desert people living in tents.

OP, how present is Islam in Finland? Do you know any other Iranians in Finland? Are they Muslim?

Iran has a sizable jew population too

>itt: arabs and pakis talking shit
lmao

arabs still aren't shit. if not for NATO support, they wouldn't exist anymore.

"Iran has more "culture" and "philosophy"" than KSA
>KYS
>literally Mecca

go read few book then come and talk mr.burger

Let's say we're better than Sweden about the islam, and I know few Iranians and they're Christian, I mean come on who the fuck wants to muslim, I bet if gave people of Iran freedom to choose their religion, there wouldn't be a single muslim

>i'm true persian
>who wants to muslim
oy vey!

wants to be muslim

Baradar ma bayad Iranzamin pas bargardonim!