"Generation z is woke af" they said

"Generation z is woke af" they said

liveleak.com/view?i=dd4_1489989496

Lmfao. Gen z is even going to be worse than millennials.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/jezebel.com/5832438/now-girls-and-boys-are-starting-puberty-earlier/amp
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/12/02/367811777/how-girls-are-developing-earlier-in-an-age-of-new-puberty
scientificamerican.com/article/early-puberty-causes-and-effects/
youtube.com/watch?v=PXuHTPGiumg
youtube.com/watch?v=NNUcR-eMxaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Generation Zion

The generation that will end white people.

There has always been white-trash. It's just that we have cameras to film them with now.

Is there anyone who doesn't get mad when they see pictures like this?

Not gonna judge them yet because they are still all young. You get more conservative as you age.

For now though, yeah they are pretty bad. This meme only got started because because of a minority of them that are around shit none of us had to deal with and already see the light.

there is no way that is in the United States.

The house and backyard smells of europe.

beautiful this diversity

No. A few days ago I was on the city. It was the first sunny day after a lot of rain, you could tell spring was coming.

I was driving back to my home when I saw a beautiful, young, cute white girl with black hair and long white legs with a black man.

Usually, it doesn't affect me that much. But that day I felt angry. Extremely angry. It was almost unbearable, so I thought about stopping my car and doing something. But there was still that voice inside me saying: "keep calm, don't fuck it up. You have a lot to lose. Keep calm".

I came home thinking about all sort of things. Thinking about how could I kill such people and get away with it. Of course I am not serious about it, otherwise I wouldn't be making this post. But for several minutes, I was.

Do you have these kind of feelings? How do you cope with them? I don't go to the city that often, but if I did I know for a fact I would end up doing something.

I don't want to fuck my life, but I really want to do something. I am currently making some coffe and then I am going to the gym. I really want to hit a bag for hours.

I feel like if I hit a milestone in my life. This feeling will never go away completely.

>American soldiers died on the beaches of Normandy for this

I wonder if those old vets that are still alive know what a fucking huge mistake they made

I don't get mad at anything anymore

is this pasta now for spainfags?

how old is the girl in your pic.
I need to know in order to save it.

>Tfw that's clearly england

It isn't

No, I am the same guy. I just copied and pasted the original post changing the tense of the verbs.

But I am making some coffee and going to the gym again so I didn't change that.

Loads of american women are mudsharks mate, LOADS OF THEM.

This gives me hope for my miserable life, at least I won't succumb to such lows.

There's always some context to pics like this. Unlikely they are all partners.

The parents of those white girls should be shot dead. The white girls should be shot dead. The niggers should be hanged from lamp posts and highway overpasses. the bodies of the parents should be placed on pikes. the heads of the girls should be placed on pikes.the bodies of the girls should be fed to dogs. all this should be televised and broadcast on the sides of buildings. school children should be made to watch and then write reports of what they liked best about the killings.

As far as I know at least 1/4 of the couples there are interracial couples.

I would kill myself or move away, seriously.

Those girls are clearly visiting Iran.

If you had a pussy you would know it has meaning to stick it on the back of a mans neck. If they hadnt fucked those niggers before they for sure did later.

>butt hurt millennial

There there gen z is here to save mankind and here's why.

In Europe when the industrial reveloutuon occurred they noticed pubirty was happening earlier in children, so fast forward a couple hundred years and increase the amount of resources we have and puberty starts happening even earlier.

google.com/amp/jezebel.com/5832438/now-girls-and-boys-are-starting-puberty-earlier/amp

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/12/02/367811777/how-girls-are-developing-earlier-in-an-age-of-new-puberty

scientificamerican.com/article/early-puberty-causes-and-effects/

So basically gen z is the oldest youngest generation. So it's very common to see high schoolers weighing 200 lbs and shaving in this day and age.

Now onto the political spectrum. It's always been up to the youth to revel from social norms. In the 30s and 40s being right wing was the norm, then the 50s and 60s rolled around and it was cool to be a greaser or do drugs etc, then comes the 70s and 80s where it's cool to be a yuppie and part of the silent majority, then the cucked millennial of the 90s and early 2000s roll around, and now the late 2000s and 2020s are going to be even further right wing than the predecessor was left wing

Disgusting.

teh dialectics

If you had friends you'd know that people fuck around like this all the time. They are doing a picture, probably the guys asked them to do it. Looks like some kind of charity school exchange with an African school.

It's becoming more common in my area, and I don't even live near any big cities. When I go out to the college bars next to my university I see it everywhere. And this is an expensive private university - these aren't redneck "white trash" girls. They're the daughters of lawyers, doctors, businessmen. That's the direction this country is going and has gone. I want no part of multicultural, cucked dystopia. Trump was better than Hillary but nowhere near enough, and I worry that he's only holding back the inevitable.

Ranking pic related from right to left

>ugly af
>ugly + fat
>whale
>can't tell
>looks trashy and somewhst ugly but can't tell

That looks like bongland, especially the blacks

Can someone give me a rundown of the page? I already had a bad day and can't ruin it even more by personally seing that link.

Btw see

gross

They blacks don't look like blacks here at all, they look East African. Most blacks here are west African or west African descent (Caribbean). Does look like the UK though, guarantee they are on some kind of school exchange from Africa.

Probably Kenya btw

>AN ENTIRE FUCKING BEACH FILLED WITH ONLY BLACK MEN AND WHITE WOMEN

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS US, THIS SHIT IS LIKE STRAIGHT OUT OF A KEK'S DREAM

Those are millennials

Gen Z cant drink yet in the states.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXuHTPGiumg

No, people have their own agency and are responsible for their choices.

above ground pool. white trash.

Wow dude you need to seek some serious psychiatric help. If I knew someone like you in real life, I'd avoid you like the plague because I know you're going to break someday and go on a rampage like the niggers you claim to hate.

I hope you're at least enjoying your life as an autistic potato.

I get mad, then I jerk off to it.

It's so so wrong.

Were you watching the same video as in the OP? It didn't show that.

What did it show? I don't want to open it cause I fear I will go on a rampage

Some (spic?) girl gets in a fight with a white girl and knocks her out with one punch then twerks on her. Crowd is multiracial, not just blacks. It's really degenerate but it's not cuck shit.

thinking the people in this video are gen z.
wew lady

They all look like the biggest sluts anyway, they can have em!

>implying there weren't black soldiers on Normandy who fucked every single one white lady they met

step out of your fantasy

RELEVANT VIDEO TO EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD - WATCH ENTIRELY

>woke

Stay in your town

And how was the setting? Were whites there? Were they cheering? Why did they fight?

the funny part is those are all valid sources of information compared with trash like cnn and msm.

>b-but w-weapons of mass destruction
>k-keep your doctor
>99% chance hillary will win
>w-white genocide is good!

Their on a beach, yeah whites are cheering, idk why they are fighting. But there's no interracial shit in the video. Just a bunch of degenerates, probs mostly white.

i live my whole life in a state of perpetual righteous fury that will not cease until every single remnant of subhuman dna has been eliminated. these pictures just serve as a reminder

Fighting for "competition" or fighting because they got upset?. I'm sure the way they fight can give some clues.
GODDAMN OUR PEOPLE ARE GETTING EVERYDAY WORSE. FUCK ZIONISM AND FUCK JEWISH PEOPLE

They are Somalians. Look at the one at the extreme right.

Me

Is that Justin Trudeau?

Is that jew Trudeau?

Same what is the vid in op

>getting butthurt over stuff like this
You need to seek a shrink, asap

This goy gets it

Gen z is polarized as fuck. They are either nazis or coal burning faggots

No because I know it is always foreigners doing this shit on their own.

Know the feel. Nothing worse than fucking race mixing. Burn the coal pay the toll.

>that
>girl
I hate to break it to you, user-kun.

that pic has been posted on Sup Forums since 2007 or 08, shes and used goods oldhag now user, sorry

good post. it is relevent

I hope it ends black people too and other races so we can deal with actual degeneracy instead of bitching about identity politics