Does anyone else feel like with 2017 violence became a lot more acceptable...

Does anyone else feel like with 2017 violence became a lot more acceptable? Already we've had the riots on the day the inauguration, the riots that shut down Milo, and the big fight Berkeley on March 4.

commies are getting more aggro, I don't think this violent push really originated with the right wing

It's not over, we're gonna get to see a real fight on April 15th.

What is happening then?

>Does anyone else feel like with 2017 violence became a lot more acceptable? Already we've had the riots on the day the inauguration, the riots that shut down Milo, and the big fight Berkeley on March 4.

Nah, wake me up when someone takes a flamethrower to an uruly mob.

The guys who organized the March 4 Trump here are coming back, and they're planning to be much better prepared.

Seeing the governments' inability to protect them against terrorism, rapists, thieves and hooligans, people are getting in the fight or run mindset.

Will that be nationwide?

>that camera angle
neck yourself

That's not his picture, and it's famous and iconic.

>famous and iconic
fuck off back to plebit nigger

Just like the freikorps, this is defensive nationalism fighting offensive marxism.

This is an attack on the right wing.

>commies
as if a real tovarisk wouldnt plant a bullet in each progressive leftie head

Of course. Liberal media are constantly rationalizing violence against those who dare to have a wrong opinion. Beating up a 'nazi' is A-ok, and guess who gets to define who's a nazi? I mean you gotta 'resist' such problematic and fashistic developments like losing an election.

Papers talk openly about what might happen if someone would assasinate the POTUS, just hypothetically of course, it's just a prank bro.
Of course this is going to have an effect on people. If the media constantly gives you the impression that you are some sort of hero for being a useful idiot and use violence to further (((their))) agenda, some people are going to act out their violent tendencies.

I haven't seen BASED STICK MAN talked about lately, but I still have a lot of questions about that little event. He was recently on the Gavin McInnes show and said he's being charged with 5 felonies

What I really want to know: Did any of the antifa get arrested or charged? I can't find any information on this and want to know how compromised Berkeley and the surrounded area really is.

Let's not forget about Philadelphia this weekend

All eyes on philly
All eyes will

>2017
Not a lot more, but a little bit. You have Antifa, which I don't think was that prominent last year. Still, people during the various chimp outs justified destruction of properly because of oppression or racism or whatever.

According to Ian Kershaw's book "Hitler", the German Marxists had a history of attacking and breaking up other political parties' meetings, and used thuggish bodyguards and doormen to prevent their own meetings from being attacked. Hitler saw this and decided to incorporate the Marxist tactics.

History repeats itself. The Left engages in pointless violence and the Right defends itself by creating an SS.

It's become more acceptable because the police have proven themselves to be incompetent when it comes to protecting the safety of the citizens.

The new right is ditching this idea of "polite conservatism" that their predecessors had (which made them lose the culture war) and finally fighting fire with fire.

even liberal circles now consider violence acceptable with their "punch a nazi" narrative on twitter

I am personally looking forward to the return of hoplites as a common form of warrior

Based Stickman confirmed he will attend, he better be ready.