>Taking some LARPing faggot seriously

AND YOU EVEN MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT TOO LMAO YOU GULLIBLE FUCKING RETARD

THIS IS OFF-TOPIC AND NOT Sup Forums RELATED

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

huh

Oh fug

I have autism put me in the screencap

Explain how it's wrong?

Clearly the thread was posted yesterday and if you follow all the directions of OP it leads to co-ordinates to the exact street the attacks happened?

So what's the deal amerifat?

-.-- --- ..- / .-. ..- .-. .- .-.. / .- -. -.. / ... ..- -... ..- .-. -... .- -. / .-. . - .- .-. -.. ... / .- .-. . / ... --- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / --. ..- .-.. .-.. .. -... .-.. . / -.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / -. . -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ...- . ...

Explain then how it is false, go on, i'm waiting.

The EU trying to shut down Sup Forums

DOSNT ANYONE NOTICE THE SHILLING AND THREAD SLIDING TODAY? THIS IS AN ASSASSINATION
>YESTERDAY user GIVES LOCATION IN THIS THREAD

>ENDLESS SLIDES TODAY ACTUALLY OF GOOD QUALITY FOR ONCE - LITERALLY JUST CHECK THEM - 1 POST THREADS - TONS OF THEM - STARTING AN HOUR BEFORE THE SHOOTING
>IN ALL THE HAPPENNING THREADS TONS OF SHILLS
THIS SHIT AINT OVER YET - PMs EVACUATED SOMEWHERE - I THINK THE REAL TARGET IS ONE OF THEM

DELET THIS

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Explain how it's fucking nothing

First the traitors must die

pretty much

The next round of articles will claim this was posted even if it was not.

To the EU and Canada I say - if you want my memes, come and take them.

It's just a coincidence. Let this slide.

A very very very BIG BIG coincidence may I add.

Delet dis

The result is co-ordinates to the Houses of Parliament, one day before the habbening.

There are guns in the OP, and there were reports of gunshots in London today, really makes you think

Oh man imagine one of you sperg faggots being behind this...

It's a false narrative of nothing from fake news. Nothing to see here.

Confirmed for alt right shill, So many objective based centrists have left this board, fuck you man. Just as bas as the leftists

bump for interesdd

yea i'm interested too, seems legit so i'm gonna wait until unveils more.

bump

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117631080

What has HWNDU to do with all of this? False flag?

BUMP because this shit is strange

Could it be a false flag to pin the blame on Sup Forums? Will law enforcement even care about the post?

>false flag

If my bulgarian warlock powers don't deceive me, I predict that a British royal family member will be assassinated there which may or may not lead to massive reforms, global political shitstorms and war.

Yes. It's a false flag diversion because of the Rex Tillerson speech about the fight against ISIS.
youtube.com/watch?v=x_L2cj2tQ8Y

Someone get alex jones on the phone

Holy fug, they're after Nigel aren't they

My money is on the shooter being identified as a ****"real"**** christian extremist.
also Sup Forums getting even more monitored and shilled 24/7 because ppl like him "actively" here

Now you get to get v& just like that guy in Toronto. This is why you don't larp ever.

This, false flag confirmed

woah

shieeeet

Why would shills try to "its ficking nothing" this, when if it actually is something it could result in the death of Sup Forums?

Sup Forums servers are US based, nipmoot would just ship them elsewhere IF the UK pressures America into shutting it down, which it won't.

I'd say it's either tier 3 shilling (salary, benefits) or its some fucking retard talking out of his ass because he's got nothing to contribute so he takes the contrary position.

me on the right

Don't let them slide this. WTF IS GOING ON???

if anything's getting coverage on mainstream BBC, rest assured it serves the interests of expanding the police/surveillance state, content to let its monarchical/crony-monopoly pedophile rings propagate without deterance, while micromanaging the activities of the mostly harmless and freethinking populace. Mass immigration also aids this purpose.

why is this thread so slow?

>WTF IS GOING ON???
Fellow (((*******Sup Forumsacks********))) decide to be terrorists and one one of them posted his hit coordinates and gun on in a thread while the other did that bus attack.
Just a normal day at the office.

I got pure shivers when I did it all myself to confirm. What the actual fuck is going on

no. it's all fucking theatre. (((they))) are killing innocent people to push their agenda and Sup Forums is eating it up like retarded normies.

Great, the terrorist asian posted his plans on Sup Forums. The shills are sliding this because ??? and nobody cares. What the FUCK is going on?

false flags at work

Anyone have what the dot/morsecode text means?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117631080
Timecode on OPs picture is made in paint tho.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/117774868#p117776679boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/117774868#p117776679boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/117774868#p117776679117776679

There is already a thread.

It's an old picture too.

great find pedes!!! We need to get to this to the top of the Donald!!!

It's a pastebin link containing binary that translates to the coordinates of Westminster bridge.

i can't tell who's shilling who anymore

Bumping for explanation.

Bump why the fuck aren't more people talking about this

Something is going on

>why aren't people talking about this
Somethings wrong with posting, it takes 5 mins for some posts to get thru

I know, thought I was losing my mind I didn't want to sound like a full blown autist

But something is most definitely happening

yep, can confirm

CONFIRMED

Morse --. --- - --- .... - - .--. ---··· -··-· -··-· .--. .- ... - . -... .. -. ·-·-·- -.-. --- -- -··-· --.. .-.. ..- -..- -.. -- --.. .-

text go to pastebin.com/zluxdmza

00110101 00110001 00101110 00110101 00110000 00110000 00111001 00110100 00110111 00101100 00100000 00101101 00110000 00101110 00110001 00110010 00110100 00110101 00110011 00110000

Decimal 53 49 46 53 48 48 57 52 55 44 32 45 48 46 49 50 52 53 51 48

Hex 0x35 0x31 0x2e 0x35 0x30 0x30 0x39 0x34 0x37 0x2c 0x20 0x2d 0x30 0x2e 0x31 0x32 0x34 0x35 0x33 0x30

Text 51.500947, -0.124530

Met police notified

Helps distract from the shit happening in best korea.