Islam will rule the west, we will kill all white men and rape all white women. ^^

Islam will rule the west, we will kill all white men and rape all white women. ^^

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=dd4_1489989496
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With erdogay and his dogs we won't move a inch. All we do is go forward. We are watching whole our Turk inheritance is spent by muzzies.

Good thing I'm not white

>be Turk
>go to war with white people
>get partitioned

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>turkey
>1914-1918
are you retarded? turkey didnt even exist back then.

you're right, you were even stronger back then
what hope do you have now without your empire or Germany helping you?

turkey=/=ottoman empire
kys

the Turks ruled the ottoman empire

The problem with your plan is that we can smell you from miles away.

>Islam will rule the west

No it won't.

>we will kill all white men and rape all white women. ^^

No you won't. Don't make me get out my can of Raid, Turkroach.

well, you guys already took out sweeden...

Germany *is* helping them, by importing infinity Muslims into Europe

Yeah, but you can't have white women if you stop white men from fucking white women.
Checkmate.

ALLAHU SNACKBAR BROTHER

>liveleak.com/view?i=dd4_1489989496

Kaluha Snackbar

yea it is stop lying retard

>turkey wants to be a western country
>turks claim to be white
faggot OP:
>Islam will rule the west, we will kill all white men and rape all white women. ^^

Literally will never happen.

>We will kill all white men
I'd like to you roaches try.

>rape all white women
Further enraging the white population, leading to your entire fucking country being leveled.

Then I suppose that means that Italy=Roman Empire? You're a fucking retarded cuck.

Islam doesn't even rule Turkey.

You're just lucky nuclear radiation can't kill you

>conquer Europe
>can hardly keep the lid on a bunch of kurds
You're a fucking embarrassment and Ataturk is spinning in his grave watching you devolve into another shithole all because your faggy leader wants to play caliph

Ottomans are over, get a job lad

we already rule over the western europe.

>Be turk
>Take pride in the Ottoman empire conquests and say their you're ancestors
>Say "The Ottoman empire wasn't Turkey" when someone say the whites destroyed your empire

That's literally the dumbest analogy i've ever read,kys nigger

stfu roachfag

Anatolia is for greeks

*ağzına yarakını veriyor*

Why do non whites have an obsession with white women? Why do you prefer them to your own?

lmao roachshits always resort to gay insults like "lol u suck dick" in their own language when they get destroyed, you faggots are truly on par with huezillians

c-cuz theyre so beautiful ;_;

Because they know they are inferior and they know that the only way their ancestry can be fixed is to fuck white women and try to have """white""" kids.

Because their disgusting religion is obsessed with sex. Not normal sexuality, but a twisted version where sex is something used for domination and inflicting pain. That's why these non-humans are obsessed with rape.
>white guy gets horny
>faps or has consensual sex with his missus or gf
>sandnigger gets horny
>rapes his sister/young wife/mother
>desire to dominate is so twisted and strong, he gets his male family members to rape the woman in turn as well
This is why familial rape is such a thing in their culture.

Is that not a prime example of being too stupid to think ahead? Any time any group or race is of the goal to

>Kill all white men and rape all white women

They don't have the sense to realize there won't be any more white women after that? You get your global toppling of whitey, kill him and take his woman, but without him you won't get any more white women, just less brown.

>Turks
>Thinking ahead

>Can't take a small village from ISIS for 6 months now
>Got 10 brand new tanks destroyed in less than week

lel

Brother if their military was any good they would've destroyed the kurdish commie shitskins 20 years ago

So, I mean, deep down you realize European genes are more desirable than your own? Even if they don't admit it, subconsciously these non that crave white women do so for two reasons: One, white women are generally more attractive; Two, their children will have white genes and be better off for it.

It's the paradox of the non white that shits on white people and claims they wuz kangz while obsessing over their women. It's the black man that posts a Twitter meme about whites using water to spice their food yet goes to sleep dreaming about white pussy. Deep down they realize white genes are superior, and it eats them alive inside.

But it's not just Turks though, it's like any darkies. They seem to love white women so much, but at the same time don't realize that there won't be any if they got their wish.

>Yes! We finally did it! We toppled the white race, all the white men are dead and I've got myself a white woman! Oh how my sons will love to share this priveledge- oh wait...

Sand nigger

Shitpost please ignore

your men are pussies aka useless
but your women are cute and soft, its normal

Try it roach, extermination will be much easier if you come to us.

What's with all these Islamophobes. Let me invite you to Islam. It is not a "backward religion" as some claim.

sure Mohammed, sure...

Right right I get that. But the point is that if you wipe out the useless pussies, you don't get cute and soft anymore.

That settles it then, Was sorta waiting to see how the general population would react now I have my answer.

It'll go pretty quick.