You what now ?

You what now ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh based nips keeping degeneracy away

So much for that lol

gaming is over, they held out for a while, but fell in the end just like comics and movies

Remind me again why we need trans characters?

that .01% of the population must buy a shit load of stuff

So the agenda was real after all

Because it's 2017! Duh!

>Demand trans characters
>get them
>it's not enough
You can not win, don't even start playing their game. It will never end and you will just keep conceding ground

Post yfw playing the game and see this

Link is a twink femboy and Aloy only looks like a man but she's a cis woman

what the fuck are they on about?
Neither of them are transitioning

This kind of shit is what got me to finally get over my video game addiction. So I guess I actually have something to thank numales for.

Uh, just make a Transformers game if you want trans.

Its shit like this that made me drop electronic gaming and go back to tabletop.

Breath of the wild has no trans characters. Japs don't give a shit about these special snowflakes.

which zelda character is trans? should i let my kids play that game?

a Hylian side character that gives you the gerudo garb

>Zelda
Wtf, Japan, I thought you're preserving old ways

Have them play ocarina of time. It's the GOAT Zelda game anyway

its the new Hollywood blaxploitation

This is the most baffling thing to me.

Comic writers, game developers etc bend over backwards to pander to gays, lesbians, trannies and other degenerates. The trend for the most egregious offenders in this regard is to see sales drop.

Do they not put two and two together? Do they not see that alienating the actual consumer base while pandering to a group that makes a lot of noise and doesn't actually buy anything due to having no jobs available with a feminist basket-weaving drum-circle degree just makes them lose money?

Just go /vr/ until the market collapses for these shitty games, the vacuum created will allow better products to float to the top so to speak, not bound by being a multi-million dollar product that MUST cater to specific demographic needs.

Underrated

cross dressing doesn't make you transgendered

i saw on Sup Forums that they're referring to some fag in a village or something, not an actual tranny.

Degenerate nonetheless.

It's pretty funny.

Nintendo of America censored the character and completely removed anything that points to them being trans.

But remember, it's not censorship. It's localization. And Anita said Zelda is sexist, so that's what really matters.

Where is it confirmed it's an it?

To keep LGBTQ lawyers and activist in business.

2d zelda > 3d zelda

A flamboyant transvestite that gives you a disguise to infiltrate the all-female gerudo area. Basically a joke at their expense, which is acceptable.

>zelda
>trans

what?

This

I've become so fond of old school D&D I've just finished compiling a 600 page writeup on 2nd edition D&D... all the spells, new classes (kits are gay) and an entire encyclopedia about the world of greyhawk.
I've never had so much fun as I've had gaming with ppl... much better than the digital jew

>polygon

Let your kids play star wars battlefront 2 on ps2. Let them have a wonderful childhood.

for context the Carja society is patriarchal and women aren't allowed to become soldiers. this woman disguised herself as a male to become a soldier and the article is whining that the protagonist misgenders "him" and that she isn't explicitly labeled as a transman so it's bad.

transgenderism is the greatest psyop ever played against women, and they're too stupid to realize it.

>Zelda

Link is not a disgusting tranny ffs, he is best boy. BOY!

hes not a tranny, he does it to look at girls

>Buying shitty games
If you are over 18 you should be exclusively interested in strategic games like civilization, Europa universalis, age of empire, cossacks, Rome total war etc.

>trans characters
Oh look another game I'm not going to buy

BOYCOTT THIS SHIT AND THEY WILL STOP MAKING IT
YOU CAN CHANGE PUBLIC OPINION. IF YOU DON'T OTHERS WILL.

About 99% of those cartoons are nothing but ladyboys...are you lost?

It does in the retarded mind of leftists. They literally do not understand the difference between clinical gender dysphoria and just acting like a girl

>Zelda

what.
Who is the trans character in the Zelda?
Link is just a cute boy.

Shoo shoo, t*rkroach!

>post yfw you bought nier

The SJW rage for today is the Netflix movie trailer just released for Death Note was "white washed."

Are you blind?

>Not mentioning Hearts of Iron IV
>Not mentioning Men of War

Weebs on damage control, defend pic related

My dude I could not agree more. I found an awesome DM, a good group of people, and we have a lot of fun. My DM did a whole homebrew world and campaign, with each race/region roughly based on medieval Europe.

what the fuck Nintendo

Read the thread. A flamboyant faggoty crossdresser hiding in the gerudo village

>>Not mentioning Hearts of Iron IV
>>Not mentioning Men of War

they said etc., idiot

The best tranny waifu ever right here.

>portrayed as a joke
>has stubble and is masculine
heh

you should definitely keep your kids from ever digesting any content which is objectionable to yourself.

that way when they become teenagers, they will rebel against every belief you hold, and they will be free from your autism fueled hatred of all that is different from you.

definitely dont let them play this game.

That's fucking beast mode. Gaming at the table with people is great

>sjws finally get what they wanted in their video games
>THEY COMPLAIN

Thats what the etc. was for

>Laura Dale

Lmao why does anyone take that LARPing faggot seriously? Getting BTFO by some random user on Sup Forums over the Switch was the most hilarious hit to anyone's credibility I have ever seen.

We need to move on to the true minorities. All games must have a cast consisting mostly of albinos in wheelchairs.

Holy fucking shit.

Fuck off, nobody gave a shit when Birdo and Vivian (Paper Mario) came out.

again, he does it to look at girls you fucking idiot

>age of empire

Let's run a game Hans you be the Teutons and I'll be the the Turks we'll reenact Cologne new years

because increasingly deprived levels of degeneracy and marxism must be further normalized

So has there been any outrage over the tranny in the Zelda game, seeing he's meant to be an obvious joke?

The Jew hates beauty, strength, achievement even more than they love money. They will always try destroy the Aryan even if it costs them money. They truly are satanic creatures.

>that pic
kek

Zelda has a trans character?

It's a joke. That person clearly acts like a pervert. His main goal is to enter a village which only women can enter.

AoE 2 HD?
Gib steam then.

>with each race/region roughly based on medieval Europe.

Why would ANYONE choose to buy Mess Effect Andorgyna when there's Nier Automata, Yakuza 0, Nioh and soon Persona 5?

We getting so many good games lately (and all of them from Japan) it's almost unreal.

omg final fight ruined video games

Does he think Link is a girl or is he bi ?

Or just buy nip games. They don't shove this shit down your throat and the gay/trans/whatever characters are just characters, not an agenda pushing talking point.

noice love old school d&d. I hope you make someone map the dungeons

Anyone remember the shuttle pilot from ME3?

>I'M GAY AND HAD A HUSBAND WHO WAS ALSO GAY BUT THE REAPERS KILLED HIM DID I MENTION I AM GAY GAY GAAAAAAAY

Not gonna buy andromeda but I imagine the tranny is 10 times worse. Everyone probably uses their preferred pronoun 5 times a sentence when talking about them

Kat is C U T E !

Nai les kai exeis lefta na ta agoraseis ola auta.

also the latest Senran Kagura just came out on steam

nothing could anger feminists more than that series

I want link to fuc his boosi

I hate weeb shit

Wew lad, no it doesnt.

No, lel. The Gerudo tribe is 100% female, and doesn't allow men in their village. A few people dress up as women and pretend to be female so they can get in and sell their shit.

It's why I chose greyhawk... no niggers except starting in 4th edition with the Touv basically being 'we wuz mind powers' yakub nigger shit.

>first interaction with the tranny
>tells you she's a tranny

I bought Yakuza 0. next up is Nioh. Bought a PS4 just because I'm getting tired of western developers shit

Oh well. Modern games have shit gameplay anyway. I'll probably keep playing old games a little and find better things to do with my time.

>wahhh, men dressing in women's clothes is serious, stop laughing at it!

I fucking love Breath of the Wild for doing this.

Persona is shit

Nintendo is the least Japanese Japanese company around. Nobody calls Mario and Zelda fans weebs.

.1% population is trans?

I find that hard to believe.

Reminder that Witcher 3 had a tranny too.

Siga, den einai kai tosa polla leuta.
Den ta agorazeis ola mazi, to progoumeno mhna phra to Nioh, auton phra to Nier kai to Yakuza kai to Persona bgainei se 10 meres.

Then don't play Persona user.
Nier, Yakuza and Nioh are not weeb-y in the slightest.

Is this a woman or a man? Has science gone too far?

bad idea....

youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs

>now even video games are shoving SJW horse shit in our faces

Welp, I'm out. I'll stick with the classics, where shit like this didn't exist.

Nioh is fun. Maybe get a buddy to play some parts with you.