So did one of you faggots just stab 10 people near Big Ben?

So did one of you faggots just stab 10 people near Big Ben?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zluxdmza
google.co.uk/search?q=51.500947, -0.124530&rlz=1CAASUD_enGB697GB697&oq=51.500947, -0.124530
reddit.com/live/ymz641ny7jp7/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117631080/
archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/faq/
rate-driver.co.uk/EX66RWO
6speedonline.com/forums/off-topic-forum/219307-just-picked-up-my-first-pistol-springfield-armory-xd-m-40-a-2.html
boards.Sup
thesun.co.uk/news/3153511/canning-town-london-underground-station-evacuated-due-to-security-alert-after-parliament-terror-attack/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/Sup
dhs.gov/news/2017/03/22/dhs-statement-attack-uk-parliament
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was a post made by a handler not the stabber.

like they handle guns and not knives?

Or just hoax shit you mean.

is it just me or these threads getting deleted?

why cant i reply

CONFIRMED FOR REAL

Follow up to previous unconfirmed report:

Sup Forums post from yesterday confirmed as real: linking to: pastebin.com/zluxdmza

Binary decodes to 51.500947, -0.124530, google.co.uk/search?q=51.500947, -0.124530&rlz=1CAASUD_enGB697GB697&oq=51.500947, -0.124530 Big Ben.

bump

the attacker or MI6 agent with a conscience?

I don't think its the attacker after seeing his face, but maybe MI6 or other intelligence agency.

Either way it gave me deep shivers when I connected it all myself

why does the archived thread on Sup Forums not include the two last posts from this?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117631080/

Yeah it's unlikely imo that an ISIS attacker would announce his attack on Sup Forums...

I wonder if we will see any mention of this announcement on the news.

someone explain plz

These are so-called "ghost posts" for third-party archives and were never posted on Sup Forums in the first place.

>archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/faq/
>What is ghost posting?
>
>It's a way of continuing discussion after the thread in question has been removed from Sup Forums. Ghost posts will only appear on 4plebs and they will only bump the thread up in the ghost index. You can't post images with ghost posts.

What the fuck.

Bumping faggots the fuck is this shit

I wonder from what IP the post was made...

reported to the MET Police lol

I see, thanks for the clearing that up for me

1/2

2/2

What was he gonna do when he got there, anons?

I wonder if the second jihadi will have more kills than the bus one?

There might be clues in here:

rate-driver.co.uk/EX66RWO

Registration plate EX66RWO
Official local mnemonic: Essex
Postal area: Chelmsford
Issued: between september 2016 and february 2017
Black Hyundai, manufactured in 2016, first registered on 1 September 2016. Cylinder capacity: 1685cc, CO2 emissions: 123 g/km.

looks like Denmark, could be a proxy

the guy who posted the thread yesterday isnt the attackers, he is giving hints for sure. also the morse code is a bit corrupted - what does that mean? could it be another code as well? im sure its the CIA/FBI faggots are they are giving hints, and that this isnt an allahu akbar, but is connected with pizzagate or with CIA

Wait a minute, that's big ben right?
So, I doubt it's just a random durka that got a pistol and is gonna unload a clip on some civvies.
What if, it's the bomb guy? Yknow, these cells always have some bomb maker/user.

Big Ben is falling.

BOOM

all those comments that can't be by coincidence, how many people even use that site regularly?

Bomb squad was called in

It's possible.
Could either be someone getting cold feet, or an agent from some agency that's masquerading as a terrorist.
Although if it were the latter there would be no reason to contact this place unless something big is definately gonna happen since it would wise to keep "terror plots" hush hush after they foil them.

you can post on plebs if you like. See the speech bubbles? Those posts were mad after it was archived directly to plebs.

Update on previously posted Sup Forums thread, while the timestamps match up, the photo of the 2 pistols is from a 2009 thread on a forum. 6speedonline.com/forums/off-topic-forum/219307-just-picked-up-my-first-pistol-springfield-armory-xd-m-40-a-2.html

Since the attacker had no gun, this is fitting. Encoding binary and morse is easy, even a muslim might be able to do it.

That said, I think the post was made by a person knowing what would happen but couldn't warn about it openly out of fear.

Good thinking. Glad to see that Sup Forums is still alive.

pizzagate threads were up to something new today. there were a shitton of sliding threads an hour before the happening, there was no allahu akbar shouting. the guy who did the thread yesterday is no coincidence - either one of the attackers OR someone giving a hint.
what i think is most relevant now is why was his morse code "corrupted" with different symbols - is it a dual code with 2 things in it, and why did user post 2 guns, when reports are the attacker got shot and had a knife? and since there is a 2nd suspect did the 2 guns mean 2 suspects? 2 attacks? or did they mean anything else? does the type of the guns matter? does it say anything? some /k/ fag should know....

Or it was a coincidence, which is far more likely

BRAAAAAAAAP

why post pic of guns then not use them????
sounds a little fishy there faggot
have fun falling down that rabbit hole

there are serial numbers or something on the pistols... could any of it mean anything?

>wrong weapons
>wrong location
>wrong date

literally nothing

>and why did user post 2 guns, when reports are the attacker got shot and had a knife? and since there is a 2nd suspect did the 2 guns mean 2 suspects? 2 attacks? or did they mean anything else? does the type of the guns matter? does it say anything?

I think the image was fake but the code was legit
Anyway, if it WERE a real image then I'd say the pistols are the "main" weapons, easy to conceal and draw than let's say an SMG or Rifle.
a team of two sounds good
So, 1 will carry the bomb case/pack/luggage and the other will just stick close and gravitate around just in case they get discovered prematurely and someone needs to set it up while the other is covering him.
They could use them just before the bomb goes off to kill as many people as they can or just generally make a run for it.

it's just theory and speculations tho

if it was a hint the image was picked with meaning. if its a hint then either the 2 guns, or whats written on them, or what type of guns they are or anything on the pic means something

I NOTICED THAT!
FUCKING REMAINER MODS!

its not only you
its not reamainer mods
there was shilling and slide threads today
its the americans 100%

Yea, I guess.
2 guns= 2 warriors, right?
1 is the busman, the other is the bomb man

Pistols are discreet weapons, easy to procure, conceal and fire.
Like how that busguy was able to surprise and overpower the drive + passangers, so will the 2nd do something when nobody's expecting it.
Big Ben might be the target but it could also mean that something is hidden there or that it's "marker" for orientation.

wew

NOW JUST FUCKING HANG ON!

WTF? From my knowledge terror threats aren't posted that often around here, so that would be a very unlikely coincidence.

He had no guns, the pic is from a forum. Also it might not have been the attacker posting.

It's because this is a hint, not "threat".

something like that, symbolism is incredibly common amongst all things, also I don't believe in just coincidence

could it have been someone with knowledge of the attack, but not the attacker, so the Sup Forums hackers can be blamed?

i fucking knew i was right
pizzagate
last day thread was FBI user giving a hint

wE'RE ALL GONNA GET HUNTED DOWN BY MI6!
We'll have to band together on the run.
This could be an anime!

post me in the screencap of this staged bullshit

Guyz, this was fucking planted

Seriously, who would have found this fucking obscure thread, with less than 5 replies, and just rescued it for showing Sup Forums now?

I think this thread was planted by the perpertuator or his pals, and it was "rescued" after he did his shit, think about it

It's possible that someone has infiltrated this islamic terror group and for some reason can't contact his HQ, so he resorts to cryptic posts on Sup Forums for someone else from his organization to pick up by chance, since it's no secret that this place is heavily monitored.

We might have just killed someone for talking and making these threads, surely they would have found the mole by now if that were the case, provided the durkas know that this place exists.

or by FBI user, who is giving a hint
we gotta know who dead are.

Oh wow, also last year Brusseles. Also note the obvious shills.

if it was so heavily monitored and the code clearly linked to big ben, wouldnt there have been extra security? or maybe the powers are in on it too, most likely

Why wouldn't a law guy stop the attack? Why would a law guy rescue the thread he planted himself?

Could be representing the two attackers. The big gun being the stabber, the little gun being the poster

Post Sup Forums archive link or it's fake and gay.

Also, guns were not used in this attack in London, so the OP's picture wouldn't make sense.

FUCK THE JEW WORLD ORDER WITH NERV GASS

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/117631080#top

cuz i think this is about pizzagate and the pedo ring. and i htink the real target is one of the dead or the 2nd attack is about to happen

Fake as fuck. Jesus, get the fuck out of fake rabbit holes.

no, it was a blackie and we all know they cant write in anything other than ebonics, let alone morse code or cursive

It could be a false flag by some elements within the British government itself.
They could have hired and/or manipulated ISIS to carry out this attack hence why this is happening in the first place and wasn't prevented.
Sounds a bit insane, but what if a new "9/11" terror attack were to happen in Europe and in one of the biggest nanny states there is?
1984 would look like an anarchist's utopia if something on that scale were to happen

>fucking faggot

TAKE A FUCKING LOOK TAKE A FUCKING LOOK TAKE A FUCKING LOOK TAKE A FUCKING LOOK

your username reminds me of the signs in mercenaries

So why the person didn't just said:

ALERT THE COPS, ATTACK TOMORROW ON BIG BEN

What did she accomplish by posting stupid coordinates? It didn't stop the attack, and barely got 5 replies. Even my shitpost threads get more (you) than this

hurr durr I'm American and post before I read hurr durr

your coords are bad!

You think the cops are gonna just believe that if you call them up?

Perhaps it was a test.

cuz this isnt a terrorist attack. this is a hit on someone in particular disguised as an allahu akbar.

Well what could they do?
I doubt they'd jump up just because some guy on some obscure racist site is posting an old image of a guns and coordinates of big ben.
They'd either take it as a joke, investigate around building for a while then leave or get ordered to ignore it.

But everything could be just a sliding attempt, and there isn't anything worthwhile here, could be even planted by Britain's Internet Police/Agency or something to keep people here occupied from the bus attack for so reason, probably to minimize the public backlash and Sup Forums's attempts to expose the truth.

just a theory

So the assailant is conveniently dead

this is weird Sup Forums
hold me

>its a JTRIG tries to shut down Sup Forums episode

>Report from a London colleague of mine that Canning Town station has just been closed due to a security alert. Looking for confirmation now

They would send someone, for sure!

How so?

Who?

Police could have sent some people to the area, and changed the security schematic to the whole region!

Someone said: Remember 15 of march

Are those fucking related?

What if there are more terrorist planted threads, or agencies planted threads to fish lots of anons?

thesun.co.uk/news/3153511/canning-town-london-underground-station-evacuated-due-to-security-alert-after-parliament-terror-attack/

1st guess - one of the civilians killed
2nd guess - the cop killed
3rd guess (sketchy) - 2nd attack is to commence - real target is there
4th guess (even more sketchy) - one of the victims went in the thames, didnt it? it was the real hit and was switched with a hobo (or another undesirable) who was killed before by a 3rd party (CIA). that is if victim is dead - dont have info on it - there was a thread which claimed someone fell of and that the victim was decapitated and shit - sort of blurry

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/Sup Forums-post-london-attack-predicts-westminster-terror-incident-a7644386.html

They are going after lots of anons, aren't they?

Don't post after 15th march...

>Police could have sent some people to the area, and changed the security schematic to the whole region!

That's just it, they have no reason to believe any of this is real, and since the poster is posting from Denmark(which could be a proxy) it's even less likely to be real or for them to be able to "visit" the poster for a quick chat, it's possible they could have sent a few police cars over but idk.
Worst case, they know about this but the higher ups might be preventing them from acting because they are either in or it or working on it.

It's taking me ages to post. Someone else facing this problem?

to kill Sup Forums?

we can only speculate now, terror related or no, cant trust what the papers are saying

Yea I have this problem in 80% of random threads right now, this thread works fine for me for some reason tho.

why the danish flag?

you fucking cuck, this is in european date writing, where the day comes first.

He means the (((handler))) the people that control the attacker, sometimes through mind control

me too, though im fine now. either just everyone is spamming Sup Forums now, or it is a ddos. i wouldnt exclude ddos, cuz of the endless shill and slide threads today

possible proxy or troll

Nothing about this attack feels right. Diversion maybe but I wonder if something bigger isn't about to happen. The gun pic must indicate something else going down. Two attacks, two perpetrators, two locations, a warning... idk.

Is Assange still at the embassay in london?

I agree but they're attempting to confirm via twitter, seems apparently un related event though

dhs.gov/news/2017/03/22/dhs-statement-attack-uk-parliament
>our friends in the United Kingdom

It must feel good for normal Americans to now have a proper President in place.

Don't threads like that get made every day?