Well that didn't take long

Well that didn't take long.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5f7HTTll0KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how pathetic do you have to be to actually want to be a nigger and pretend to be one?

I can always rely on Talcum-X to be rational

What's this cracker whining about now?

Shaun "The Aryan Rastafarian" strikes again

Shaun should shut his big lipped nigger mouth.

well, as a white person you have 90 percent chance to be smarter than most black people, he probably realizes this and just wants a group of morons to manipulate.

>the donald is going to try and say something political about this world event, how deplorable, I better beat him to the punch

What planet do these people live on?
This is like saying that you shouldn't "exploit" the Great Leap Forward as an indictment against Maoists.
When in fact that's exactly what it is and what it should be used for.

be reasonable guise they're just kitty cats

>inb4 Trump says nothing other than "this was a tragedy" and Talcum X is the only one making it a racial thing

>"The Aryan Rastafarian"
KEEEEEEK

oh noes it's almost as if he thinks he's a politician

islam isn't a race anyway

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW SOMEONE CAN BE SO FUCKING TOLERABLE I DON'T UNDERSTAND

OUR PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY BEING SLAUGHTERED ON THE STREET I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW CAN THEY SEE A MUSLIM KILL PEOPLE THEN SAY WE NEED TO NOT BLAME THEM WHAT THE FUCK

You mean his thin lipped cracker ass mouth, right?

>exploiting the attack in london

>Let me exploit this terror attack by attacking someone that might exploit this terror attack in the near future

I wonder if he realizes that actual black people despise him...

Isn't this faggot doing the exact same thing with his tweet?

When will liberals wake up and realize we need a police state?

>in a moment the President is about to make a valid correlation between Islam and terror attacks
>do NOT let him convince you

IT ISN'T ALL MUSLIMS YOU RACIST PIECE OF GARBAGE. IF WE ALLOW THE MEDIA TO SAY ITS ANOTHER MUSLIM THAN YOU RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS WILL KEEP BEING PREJUDICED AGAINST THE ENTIRE GROUP FOR THE ACTIONS OF A FEW.

Fuck this little bitch

Trump won't say anything, the negative PR from exploiting the Orlando shooting almost junk him, that was even worse than the pussy grabbing tape

>a Muslim kills people in the name of Islam
>this is somehow not an indictment on Muslims or Islam
I can't do this, boys.

>Isn't this faggot doing the exact same thing with his tweet?

yeah but liberals can't be hypocrites

that's why they can get away with, what would appear to be, grand scale hypocrisy.

FUCK ISLAM AND FUCK MUSLIMS

It doesn't count if you are a Liberal.

> AGAIN I SAY: DO NOT LET THIS BE AN INDICTMENT ON THE NEW MCDONALDS FLAVOURTOWN MENU AVAILABLE SOON!

Its a disease.

I'm not religious in any way, but I would take a billion Christians and Mormons knocking at my door during dinner every day than seeing one Muslim in my lifetime.

How long utility he converts to Islam himself?

I laughed so hard i spit out my coffee

I like the preemptive race baiting. They know the score.

Damn irish

keyboard warrior got offended he was blocked. Truly the greatest political habbenig the world has ever seen. You populist faggots days are numbered.

Lets not put what happened first, or the saftey on our people. But rather lest virtue signal so that we can get likes from our like minded social media warrior liberals.

Nuke war when? This planet is fucking done

>In moments @TalcumX will begin exploiting the attack in London today. Do not allow this to be an indictment on conservatives.

so is he actually white?

>don't let yet another instance of a Muslim terror attack be added to the list of Muslim terror attacks that our President is trying to protect us from?
Sage

He blocked me too after I tweeted him this kek

>white people die in a terrorist killing spree
>the real victim is the attacker

what in the ever living fuck are you babbling on about

Lel. He's white.

>This terror attack done by Muslims in the name of Islam has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam!
Really made me think

You destroyed my sides, violating the NAP. Tomahawk incoming.

He's transracial. It's racist to identify him as his birth race.

He is right you know.

In even less, libtards started their control damage routine apparently

Hypocrisy = power + being a hypocrite

It is literally impossible for a poor, marginalised black man such as Shaun King to exhibit hypocrisy. Educate yourself.

Fucking wow

Pot kettle black etc.

>black
>actual people

>do not allow this to be an indictment on Islam

THEN WHAT ELSE? Seriously, if you concede #notallmuslims then you have to at least admit islam is fucked.

>Shaun Kang
You first.

I really hate this fucking cracker.

Stevie Wonderbread needs to shut his fucking mouth. He's the biggest racist, race batting piece of shit outside Al Sharpton.

Fucking talcum x is such a faggot.

cos a few crazy people of all nations kill.

Why are there people who still think he's black?

Do you think he would enjoy being called a 'Bitch Assed Nigga"?

>Shaun King

youtube.com/watch?v=5f7HTTll0KA

>oh no the Jews are exploiting the Holocaust again to make Nazis look bad. #NotAllNazis

I don't remember (altough it happens once in 10 years or so) any Europeans going on killing sprees for politicial/religious reasons every season tho.

You aren't from here. Fuck off with your wasted get you festering Toronto somalian faggot LEAF.

>Hypocrisy = power + being a hypocrite

kek

Reply with this:

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.
(Qur’an 5:33)

Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
(Qur’an 9:5)

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book [Jews and Christians], until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
(Qur’an 9:29)

O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.
(Qur’an 9:73)

I wonder how many times these idiots have to repeat the same events until they wake up.

>says someone is going to exploit attack
>exploits attack

Oh, Talcom X

>the real perpetrator is white Putin who implanted thoughts inside the Muslim's head to kill English people let in more and this won't happen

Oh the fucking irony of this faggot.

Just like every mass shooting is exploited for gun control and every police shooting is exploited for racism?

islam, the religion, was adopted as a culture and a way of life. given that the majority of arabic persians are islamist makes it a defacto race. Want to know the problem with Islam? That those men have twisted it to suit their own ambitions, to marry children, polygamy, torture, maim, kill anyone they don't like or deem inconvenient on the premise that they committed a trespass on what they hold holy. It's a big scam and blasphemes their God which by the way is the same God of you, me, and the jews. That is why I follow Jesus the Christ at least he was sincere albeit a jew.

>big lipped nigged mouth
He would be tearing up of happiness if he read your post.

bodies aren't even cold and people are already defending the fucking terrorist cult

It's way past time to go full mongolian horde on every muslim on the planet

this