How can you fags in europoor stand to not have GUNS?

fucking FAGS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hulldailymail.co.uk/farmer-kenneth-hugill-83-who-shot-intruder-in-foot-found-not-guilty/story-30194299-detail/story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they have cars :-)

lol

We do???

By having a murder rate 1/12th that of the USA, and 1/2 that of "White" America at that

>Finland has the highest ammount of hunters per capita of the entire world
>Switzerland has the highest ammount of gun owners per capita of the entire world
>Czech republic has the ammount of CC permits per capita of the entire world

neither of which you do

>be calicuck
>can't own .50cal
>be brit
>can own .50cal

hahaha

The UK has guns. We just don't have good guns and pistols.

But I have gun you fatass

dont even know what faggy country your flag is you scrawney weak pekerhead nerd

>2017
>Dont carry full-auto pistol with suppressor
Maximum retarded.

Of course you don't know, you are american subhuman who thinks Europe is a country.

But your laws have you "ownership" of guns neutered at best. You can't carry. They have to be locked up to the point that they might as well not exist in an emergency. And on the off chance you can get to your gun when you need it, if you use it you're charged with harsher crimes than the dindu you shot. I have a loose gun fully loaded with one in the pipe in my truck right now(can't carry at work but truck is extension of home). Nobody can say or do shit about it. I'm well within my legal rights. And since I live in GA when I get off I can strap it on and walk right past a no guns sign with no consequences. Hell. Thanks to having a carry permit I wasn't even background checked when I bought my AR.

Name one time you used your guns to protect your freedom or yourself

Usually muh guns are used as an excuse so the cops or a psycho can shoot you easier

>American intellectual

Literally doesn't matter if I have. It happens hundreds of thousands of times(millions depending on what you're sourcing) a year here. The point is that I can and you can't.

You're talking bollocks mate.

hulldailymail.co.uk/farmer-kenneth-hugill-83-who-shot-intruder-in-foot-found-not-guilty/story-30194299-detail/story.html

Our police can be manlets because you don't need them if you've got a gun.

Why was he charged in the first place?

>But your laws have you "ownership" of guns neutered at best.
In switzerland you can buy a fully automatic M16 without any problems or paper work, good luck with that in the US
>You can't carry
Tell that to the people in the czech republic, the nation with the single highest ammount of CC licenses per capita of the entire world.
CC is also a thing in manny other european nations
>They have to be locked up to the point that they might as well not exist in an emergency
In some european countries, sure not in the majority
>And on the off chance you can get to your gun when you need it, if you use it you're charged with harsher crimes than the dindu you shot
Depends on country, germany or poland have good self defense laws, while the UK or Italy dosen't

Imagine how many people would have died today in london if that shitskin had an AR-15 like he would have used in the US

This is military tho.
Also considering the US has the highest homicide rate of the western world police is verry well needed

Only province of North America with a murder rate below Germany is New Brunswick at .5. Everywhere else is above it.

US states have absurd murder rates.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

Germany, the entire thing including the worst Turk ghettos, is .81 or .9 depending on source

Europeans aren't going to succumb to your gun-evangelizing (and it really is that) until the US stops providing such a bad example for it.

N O G U N Z
>mfw I'm a fucking leaf

if you exclude non-whites, US has a murder rate comparable to most of western Europe