twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brown and breathing

he's not covered.. he's still alive?

I see a muzzie beard.

FUCKING SANDNIGGA

>tfw British cops don't shoot to kill

DELETE THIS

he's a victim

Why does the england police have their headquarters in scotland? And in their yard?

>asian

That's the new meme for shitskins, isn't it?

of racism

Inb4 "n-not all m-muslims"

are there any videos yet of the bus of peace?

kek

Wow, you sad user took the time to colour in the man brown. BBC are reporting him as actually being white. Nice try user

>new
is this your first day on here?

It wasn't a bus, it was a black SUV, there are pics of it crashed into the fence of westminster

>get home
>read news
>bus mayhem in britain
>instantly get initial d soundtrack playing in my head youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0

How do we know that's not a victim?

h-h-h-he's white i s-s-s-swear

Fucking HELL
I came here to post this

>taxpayed healtcare for terrorists

What's under his foot?

Knife?

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

go back to your own country, subhuman

100000%hwhite damn pol got btfo sadface

Fuck off haji

I'll blame sand niggers for what sand niggers do. This isn't on the west. It's Mohammad and his shit skin followers who keep trying to blow everyone up.

SO BRITISH

It doesn't matter who started it, I promise I know who will finish it.
#makeemglowinthedark

This meme needs to die.

Islam was spread by the sword. Your "homelands" are occupied Christian territory. What was Byzantium, what was Israel, what was Spain, what was Sicily, what was Egypt, what was North Africa, what was Central Asia. You faggots kill and rape and enslave, and when people fight back, you say, "how dare you offend Islam!" Well I say, fuck your prophet (piss be upon him) in the ass you inbred cuck.
Fuck off, Islamic imperialist.

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

EU Akbar!
We will get everyone of you whiteys!
You can't escape us.

Oyy vey, Juden

>subhuman sandnigger branch X is fishing for sympathy after terror attack by subhuman sandnigger branch Y
>#notAllSandniggers

he's not muslim, it's confirmed

Post pictures of compassion Sup Forums

Is that some OC? It's fuckin tasty

half of them looks like a sandniggers

At least Islam fights its own wars. You fucks have to bait white Christians to fight yours, while you profit and plot to expand Israel in the bloodshed.

Better a braindead barbarian than a cunning coward like yourself.

wow spread this one

Bitch is just walking. She just doesn't care. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We are long overdue for a happening. I knew one would come soon!

Fuck off, sand nigger. You and your cult of death will die in fire. Just wait.

FUCKING MUDSLIMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Confirmed on SKY News.

STOP FALLING FOR THIS COPYPASTA.

Looks like a submarine sandwich to me

it was the jew

BIN THAT KNIFE!!!!!!!!11

wtf i love britain now!

Good to know, I started worrying...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Westminster_attack

Dead

>islam
>race

He looks british in my opinion

>Pray4London

Stop praying and start doing something about it you fucking retards. Clear pattern, clear solution.

(((RELIGION OF PEACE)))
So sick of this meme
Close the fucking borders, deport rapefugees
Almost 90+% of recent terrorist attacks that cause major fatalities or injuries are committed by muslims.
Why the fuck do people keep pushing the (((Not all muslims))) and (((Religion of peace))) meme?

we need a law that prevents medical care of any kind for terrorist suspects who are obviously guilty

Get your new Muslims cereal Bar Right Now! Call 999-999-999 and buy NOW!

He made UK today all this shit.

Knife. He went on a stabbing rampage.

REAL HAPPENING REAL HAPPENING IGNORE FAKE NEWS

And it's us who's gonna wipe you from the face of this earth

Does someone have a large image of the woman under the bus? I want a new pic for my cellar wall.

Salaam Alaikum brothers
we are here to stay
we do not fear you puny beta faggots
we are strong
we have arms
you have fat

do fear us, filthy kuffars
for we will not be stopped

Multicultural enrichment in it's full glory. Get your asses ready, bend over and do not complain.

why no blood?

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

PART AND PARCEL of city living

If you get your Jimmies rustled or want to address these issues you are just being irrational, sensationalist, and probably islamophobic.

t. mayor of London

HES ASIAN

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

GET OFF MY LAWN REEEEE

this is the image from the gchq/cia/nwo user giving the coordinates

Go ahead get mad, And please stab some more of these innocent liberals. It will only make the ovens burn sooner and hotter

GET THE FUCK IN HERE THIS IS A HUGE DISTRACTION

Why did you make her look like a redskin?

"omg I am soooo late for prayers!!!"

Wait, there is hapenning and no thread yet?

YOU WILL GET RAPED IN HELL!

>Guns in pic
Hope there is no follow-up attack and pic & coordinates are red herrings

looks like they are going to use this to take down 4c. who knows.
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/Sup Forums-post-london-attack-predicts-westminster-terror-incident-a7644386.html

It's obviously photoshopped.. Just look how white his foot is...

>tfw british cops don't shoot

Hey as long as it makes you forget roman conquest of Judea and the destruction of your big building

Bring it. You'll never beat me at anything besides dying first.

Inb4 left defend attacker by saying it was not his fault

Oh I hope to fuck this gets the shit shared out of it.

You posted the same thing earlier aswell, nice try pajeet.

>don't ever shoot me or my son ever again

who fucking knows anymore. these /motherfuckers/

C U C K E D BEYOND BELIEF

It's definitely a knife. The cops foot is on the blade and the handle is visible.