How does pol explain this?

Protip: You can't. Nobody can.

maybe because he's not under "investigation" by anyone

Right here. Problem?

>implying Trump investigation isn't complete bullshit based on hearsay and muh feelz

Blocking your path

source on this?

He said you shouldnt be a nominee not that you shouldnt be president. L2 Semantics.

Don't know why Comey still has a job honestly.

This.

Kill yourself, demcuck.

There is an investigation to make sure his presidency and election was legitimate.
HRC was a criminal investigation. Large difference.
Why did i reply to this thread.

Being under an investigation is only a problem when you are campaigning. Prove me wrong.
Also, we know how Comey's investigations go.

I wouldn't care even it came out that Putin's been secretly living inside Trump Tower since 2014.

>actual evidence sparked investigation of many aspects of Clintons life
>investigation started because left doesn't know what to do

Clinton was investigated for real crimes with very real, verifiable evidence. Clinton and her people were implicated in very serious crimes, that they were caught actively trying to cover-up, literally destroying evidence. Trump is being investigated because the left are putrid globalists, ultra-tier evil. They are doing exactly what was expected they do if Clinton got elected - increasing global hostilities and pushing for de facto war with Russia.

Remember when the demoncrats were the party that criticized the "red scare"?

No evidence. The entire "investigation" is based on nothing

Those mouthbreathers have the attention span of a cumshot, don't waste your time.

trump isn't half as bad as pence. figure out how to remove VP before pres.

Hey guys, it's Trump's Campaign manager, Paul Manafort. I receive 10 Million dollars a year to benefit the Russian government. You're right, no evidence, nothing to see here.

Bigly said, Paul. Michael Flynn here. I acted as a foreign agent for the Pro-Putin Turkish government and then told Mike Pence about it, seeing how he is the head of the transition team, they told me to retroactively register and everything would be okay. Even Trump himself said I had been treated unfairly after being fired for this!

>where are all the Trump supporters

They're all enjoying their 1 trillion dollar government gibs for low-IQ blue collar and military jobs under Trump's new budget.

Never said that
Said women can't be president

Where are the charges and why is trump not pursuing these seemingly egregious crimes?
Where is the justice?

Trump himself isn't under investigation--his campaign is. Huge difference.

wasn't there already a recount that showed cheating in favour of hillary?

Debt is already being reduced, no gibs added. Fuck off leaf.