Only muslims carry out terror atta-

>Only muslims carry out terror atta-

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self-defense

> columbine

I am 15 a minute walk away from this incident.

All of my community was so shocked.

It was a false flag.

No news came of this, and the security footage was never released.

Liar.

It was a false flag you piece of shit shill.

>mass immigration causes extremism
>surprised this happens

That is all

exactly

>Muslims and Sandwiggers unironically posting on Sup Forums

lmao why even try

that wasn't a terror attack, that was a cleaning attempt.

Fuck off kike

Orange you don't even know what self defense is...

come on Sup Forums, you have to admit it's a little weird that this didn't blow up into a huge deal

This. Killing foreign invaders is common sense.
Do you want to end up like the original American tribes?

i mean, what really is 99% of all terrorist attacks. non-muslims do some terrorism too, so it's okay for the muslims to blow everything up

Implying I give a fuck about a dead invader. The only thing this guy did wrong was kindle sympathy for the enemy.

trips of truth confirm, he probably lives in Calgary

It did blow up, and the moment it was revealed the guy was white, Sup Forums first tried to deny it, then shut up about it completely since they couldn't blame it on CIA mind control like they do for US white shooters.

F
P
B
P

Nah I live in the St-Foy area too... and I can confirm that what happened was totally autistic and uncalled for. It didn't help our cause at all and they passed anti-islamophobia motions in action to control the free speech...

because he was from Quebec and the Quebecois basically run the country and are the only culture in Canada the government actually gives a shit about protecting because they don't want them getting pissed off and voting in their separatist party to become the official opposition in parliament like they did in the 90s.

had the shooter been from ANY other province, Canada would STILL be talking about it.

465 Islamic attacks so far in 2017.
465 attacks. Not counting what just happened in London.
465 attacks and 3000+ dead.
465 attacks is what you are defending.
465 attacks is what you want to flood into the west.

But hey! This one guy.

Bissonnette is our guy.

See now? Islam are just as responsible as everyone else!

Fuck, I dont even want to know the parameters of that new bill.

back to page ten cuck/shitskin

Francois Fauxflag recruited to secret service from military family.

Attacking a Muslim is always an act of self defense.

Obvious false flag just cause this guy had a facebook account that means its his real name?

>crescent swedish flag

kek

why does every pic of this guy look like it was taken on the same day?

Self defense

It doesn't you autist

>that one thing happened once, so it negates all the other things that are different that happen all the time

Beautiful leftist tactic that won't backfire at all.

-cks

one white terrorist does bad things that means it's just as bad as the thousands of Muslim terrorists!
learn logic you shill

What about Dylan Roof? He admitted to doing it.

Because like you, he hasn't changed his shitty hairstyle in years.

yes and there was a shitshow for weeks about evil white man and how we should be more tolerant.When its a muzzie that does it, its swept under a rug and an apology is issued to muslims by the highest dignitaries of a state.

White terrorist.

only heard about it from a bunch of unworthy new sources. as far as I can tell it never happened. in fact I'm not certain Quebec isn't just a lie.

>that pic

CTR at it again

fpbp

This.

When invaders start pouring in the locals do bad shit, who would have thought? This is just more reason to not let them in.

How long ago was that? The fact that you know his fucking name is pretty telling honestly. It's not like we don't have Muslim attacks just about every other day recently. Wow, an attack happened fucking years ago and we still know the name. How is this even an argument?

Is that girl retarded or something?

They pinned it on a white guy to drive a division between normies and right wingers. Makes it easy for the shills to sneak in cause your average right winger takes the bait. Jews are at it again.

Mudslimes and communists.
The rest is statistically insignificant.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017

No just a child. Kids like to play in the rain and splash in puddles.