Why do turks still think he is a good guy? Why europe countries are still that nice to him...

Why do turks still think he is a good guy? Why europe countries are still that nice to him? Why does he thinks he can fuck with whole europe union? Germany and France alone have double Military strength than him. Why we have no tolerance with Putin but suck his dick constantly?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/04/jew-hating-turkish-president-mas-kom-ya-erdogan-extols-hitlers-presidency/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-erdogan-germany-netherlands-warning-europeans-not-walk-safely-a7642941.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Retaking of Constantinople when?

Imagine how triggered the turkroaches will be than the their shitland falls even further into the abyss. I just cant imagine it how good it will be.

Thats your ally in the next world war. In the big final battle germans will be getting shot from both sides

>Germany and France alone have double Military strength than him
What. Turkey has more tanks, more aircraft, more personnel than Germany + France. And Turkey army has actual combat experience.

Why do Germans are so obsessed about erdogan and muh arrested journalists ?

>why
Because he is the ruler of a country that acts as a chokehold and a strong southern ally against Russia.

Because Turkey is the significant backbone of the NATO military in terms of numbers that otherwise Europeans would be too damn retarded to maintain.

For those two reasons alone Europe will only continue to suck Big Ottoman Cock as it is the most politically and economically expedient thing to do.

What the West fails to realise is sometimes the most efficient way of doing things is not necessarily the most effective or the most beneficial way of doing it.

They have together more than double power. Look here: globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Beside that we have Italy, spain, poland and a lot of weak other states. UK is until now in EU too.

Think this guy just signed his death warrent.

Because Mama Merkel needs Turk votes to continue ramming it into your asshole.

Never, stupid christcuck

because we hate west and he uses this, i want to murder every westerner

Turky is stoping 3 millions refugess. What you expect? The European countres have to be smart and understand that if Turky get mad and open the door to 3 millions brownshittyskinsmuslim we are totally fucked. The life is not that easy bro

t. K*rd

Kurd.

Edrogans head will be on a stick

Why does ur president behave like an dictator and asshole? Wait 5 years in which nobody wants to go to turkey in Holiday and your economy will suck dick.

Turkey active troops: 410000
Germany active troops: 180000
France active troops: 205000
Turkey has more than Germany + France.

Turkey tanks: 3700
Germany tanks: 408
France tanks: 423
Turkey wins so big that its not even worth comparing.

Only in aircraft count EU can compete.

yea but we have NATO and you don't have nothing

>Turky is stoping 3 millions refugess. What you expect? The European countres have to be smart and understand that if Turky get mad and open the door to 3 millions brownshittyskinsmuslim we are totally fucked. The life is not that easy bro

Typical stupid burgher mentality, that threat of unleashing migrants to take over Europe is keeping you all quiet so Erdogan can take over Europe.

>Why does ur president behave like an dictator and asshole?

Why do you care about our president? There are no Germans here and his authoritarianism doesn't affect trade all that much, compared to how much of a fuss the euroshits are making.

Cause europeans are pussy niggerfaggots. Have fun taking roachcock hans nigger, no ones coming to save your pathetic ass.

Turkey is NATO KEK

>But but but uncle sam will save us!

>lol drumpf is such a retard, increasing military spending

EU Europeans in a nutshell

BUILD A WALL

>threat of unleashing migrants
Europe have only themselves to blame.

Success breeds jealousy.

Why do leeching muslims flee to mexico?

Why wouldn't the Turks like him? He shits all over other countries. It's fun to have a leader who does that.

Our only mistake was being too kind to those nations by letting their populace live

What's he going to do? invade bulgaria or greece? while the french & german navy & air forces shoot down all their aircraft and start bombing their army & command structure?

Turkey would crush you like bug, Hans. And the OTAN would be evenly crushed likewise.

There is a sea called mediterranean sea you know it right?

It's not about manpower in our wars nowadays. It's about technics and budget and missiles and allies. The source i gave u really professional rates that.

He is talking shit about our country and turks here chimping around. Until he insulted us wenn just laughed about your sultan

>trusting the eternal Frank
Your mistake was to allow a Frenchman to tell you who to go to war with, again.

Racist fuck

it was USA not Europe. KEK

It was Sarkozy's war, kraut, the US just egged them on.

Im just how amazed how one guy can be so retarded hes threatened the citizens of every western country.
That includes colonies. Do the Turks want to die?

>you can't build a wall in the sea

THEN WE HAVE GUNBOATS

Point is, you can very well stop 3 million people if you'd want to. You just have to want it bad enough.

Please stop this meme, I dont care about heritage, I dont care about NEET virgin LARP fantasies, europe can go fuck off and our military shouldnt support their pathetic shit continent

Turkey would crush nobody since we have the EU and NATO.

OP said that Germany+France have bigger military than Turkey and implied that EU could beat Turkey into submission.
I'm just saying that EU vs Turkey war is going to be very hard for EU, as Turkey has bigger active army, more motivated, more experience, and EU is full of muslim traitors in army, intelligence, police, politics, etc, while white males are demotivated and depressed.

If Merkel invades Turkey tomorrow, I'd bet on Erdogan.

He shit on us too.But you have a point we are chose him for the lolz.

Nobody cares about you spic

Nobody in Europe will attack Turkey, attacking Turkey would constitute an attack on all of NATO.

Erdogan threatened the entire western world. Hes dead meat.

Nigga, Erodan is actively leveraging to threaten economic invasion and you're advocating bending over for him like a bitch. Are Germans really this cucked?

Its a turk

Yes, you are right, my mistake. Roaches would get BTFO.

You know EU has around 700 Million Population while turkey hast around 70million?

If America is "great" now that is because of the people with european heredity. But you are not one of those because you still denying de tru

This can be ignored if turkey continues numpty.

>Germans
They're all Turks now. One day Turkish Nationalists will shade in Germany as being rightful Turkish clay.

Works both ways is a better term.

Not soon enough

Erdogan did nothing wrong, he's the only non liberal head of state right now in europe: Sup Forums should support him.

Nice assumption bongtard, atleast I can protect myself with more then a butter knife. But I understand your in a pissy mood cause you almost never see the sun on your little island.

It doesnt if Turkey misbehaves they will get nuked.
Alliances don't allow one party to be belligerent. No one will come to Turks aid. This has already been said to them.

>One day Turkish Nationalists will shade in Germany as being rightful Turkish clay.

Only k*rds do that. They move into a place then when they are the majority, declare that the place they're on was k*rdish land all along.

We would just say we took shitmany by right of conquest.

You're the one with the pissy mood, Ameritard. Go for a siesta, Juan

you are all baited by alt-right aka ctrl-right aka controlled right, and you westerners are on the wrong side of history again. you will realize later.

example of mainstream ctrl-right media

>breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/04/jew-hating-turkish-president-mas-kom-ya-erdogan-extols-hitlers-presidency/

As I have detailed in the past, Erdogan wrote, directed, and played the leading role in a theatrical play titled Maskomya, staged throughout Turkey during the 1970s. He was serving as president of the Istanbul Youth Group of Erbakan’s National Salvation Party at the time. “Mas-Kom-Ya” is a compound acronym for “Masons-Communists-Yahudi” — “Jews” — and the play focused on the evil nature of these three, whose common denominator was Judaism. When Valley of the Wolves was released in Turkey in 2006, it became the most expensive film ever made in Turkey. The film included a “cinematic motif” which featured an American Jewish doctor dismembering Iraqis allegedly murdered by American soldiers in order to harvest their organs for Jewish markets. At the time, then-Prime Minister Erdogan not only failed to condemn the film, he justified its production and popularity. His wife, Emine, also attended a gala screening of the film and sat next to the movie’s star.

pic related is average ctrl-right leader.

both western left and right is being owned by kikes, and you eat what you see on news, no different than libshits.

time to re-think if you are getting b8ed

*Cuckquest

50% of Turks loathe him.

Sup Forums is so underinformed.

It's almost as funny as an English pig being knifed in London.

Name 1 (one) democracy that does this, just one.

Im not a mexican bong but still mexican food beats whatever shit you eat.

Nobodys talking about food, fat fuck

Quality>>>>>>>>>>Quantity
If Britain invaded Turkey on Friday they'd be having roast Erdogen by Sunday lunch.

they need to misdirect their population, merkel is more dangerous for europe than erdoğan, but critisizing rapefugees and merkel's shitty globalist politics is called actual nazism in there.

erdo is somewhat right, there is "liberal fascism" paradox in europe, especially in germany

An explosion in Turkey is funnier, watching all those bloodied roaches scurry away

I give your third world shithole you call your homeland one more year. Russians will cuck the shit out of you and the kurds will rape your mother you will see

I don't give a toss about any of that, Erdogan is threatening Europe and myself. It doesn't fucking matter if he wants to also kill the jews.

If it were up to me, we'd be at war and you'd all get slaughtered.

Of course of course they said that during the whole Russian turkey shoot.

But Europe in reality isn't going to do shit because they fear the Russians more than they fear a Turkish megalomaniac. At the end of the day Edrogan hates Putin as much as Europe does so their mutual hatreds will keep them in line.

That and Europe is ruled by a bunch of politicians who have no vision other than the next election cycle.

I like that turkish nationalism since they dont even have a real culture or history.

It's not really smart tough. Now the US could probably pull it of to completely isolate itself and be more or less entirely self-sufficient, it would be inefficient and certain things would get more expensive, but I think the US could do it, but Turkey is way more depended on other countries, especially the EU. The EU is their major trade partner, if for some reason the EU decided to stop trading with Turkey at all, it would be a minor inconvenience for the EU and it would devastate the Turkish economy, which is already getting raped btw. I know Erdogan does this for his referendum vote, but I think it would be wiser to make a few friends right now.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-erdogan-germany-netherlands-warning-europeans-not-walk-safely-a7642941.html

what did he mean by this? It's a head scratcher for sure.

he is b8ing europe, im not even shitting. he hates globalists, and only way to topple them down is to trigger nationalism there.

do you think his decision to make propaganda in holland, just 2 days before election was a coincidence?

>If it were up to me, we'd be at war and you'd all get slaughtered.
>belgium

For Europe, Feminists are more dangerous than Erdogan

he's an islamic, he wants the sharia in Trukey.
>Islam
>Sup Forums
chose one newfag

>t. kraut who is only relevant for past 150 years

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&

Nuking Turkey doesnt have anything to do with Russia.
Turkey threatened the US and AUS with their words we don't even need Europe to kill Turkey.

why do turks think they are anything resembling a homogenous or unified people?
why do turks think their history is anything but eternaly larping as europeans?

It's funny because ur president fucks your democracy and you guys all cheerio.

>threatening words
Please North Korea poses more of a threat than Turkey.

Erodgan threatened the entire west not just Europe thats over a billion people. With the most powerful armies in the world.
Your leader has a tiny bird brain.

>do you think his decision to make propaganda in holland, just 2 days before election was a coincidence?
If his intention was to help Wilders, then it backfired, it helped Rutte because he stayed strong and sent your family minster or whatever she was back to Germany

Harvesting Iraqis is based

>Why do you care about our president?
the only argument the roach came up with is "why do you even care about us".
turkroaches being cucked by their own president confirmed.
are they aware at least?

>he wants sharia in turkey

So what?

Have you even read Erdogans statement he threatened you directly. A head of state threatened you.

it's our problem. also democracy never works in islamic world. even atatürk was a dictator, who end up being the best president in turkish history.

it's easy to infiltrate "democracy" from abroad.

you didnt get my point

wilders ended up 2nd in elections. which is win, also it's not a short term plan. gülenists were funded by hillary, they lost. now erdo gonna be a catalizor for rest.

gtfo Ahmed

Shut up isis

How many divisions does Brussels have?

NATO is a wash. Turkey is also in NATO and in contrast to Germany and the Netherlands it actually serves a useful geopolitical role in NATO. Don't count on NATO to give a fuck about your squabbles with Turkey. You've already antagonized the UK enough that they wouldn't give a fuck about you. You could try to assemble the rest of the EU members but Poland probably isn't going to be keen on busying themselves and ignoring the Russian threat.

But the real problem is that Germany already has a huge 5th column problem going on with Turkey. In fact if you didn't have so many Turks in your country already you probably wouldn't have given a shit about Erdogan.

Your leader is a fucking idiot he may aswell said turkey has declared war against the entire world.
Turks shouldnt expect to feel safe anywhere now.

Your country seems to get along well with the coupist generalissimo in Egypt. But you have issues with the elected Erdogan.

He is not playing a master ruse on everyone to inflame our nationalism you imbecile. He is using us to show his people they have to vote for him.

He has been threatening us for very long. This isn't news. That NATO has been quiet is a fucking shame.

You are obviously heavily on his dick, but let me tell you this - a confrontation with the west will not end well for your COUNTRY. Yes, you are no longer an empire, you are a COUNTRY. We are many. So support your glorious leader, but keep in mind as long as he's threatening us, it won't end well for you.

>belgium

Yes, Belgium. Half a belgian soldier is worth 50 of you monkeys. Especially since half your fucking weapons originate here. Good luck shooting anyone when we don't give you anything to shoot with.

>Turks shouldnt expect to feel safe anywhere now.
kek

What the fuck is this mario saying