RELIGION OF PEACE CONFIRMED

GET IN 'ERE Sup ForumsACKS ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sleeping peacefully during a terrorist attack
Islam confirmed for religion of peace.

My money says its a turk

Why are you posting the photoshopped picture? Here's the real one.

dindu nuffin he a gud boi. maga

HOW MANY DEAD!?!

WILL THIS SECURE LEPEN VICTORY?!

I presume about 6 dead when this is all said and done. The 12 people on the bridge are mangled to fuck, some of them flattened by busses as they were sent flying.

kek'd

is that one from cnn?

"Asian"

Truly a victim of toxic white masculinity

F

Nice job bro, that op FAKENEWS pic

I blame white people.

The bad kind of asian

it was a tanned German?? WWIII when?

INB4 this is on CNN

Ummm no you faggot , i wish it was muslims because he will go to heaven as martyr but its a filthy nig nog with a muslim beard

LOL!!!
This!

b...but it was an religious emergency!

Send this to CNN

>Das it mane

>i fucking knew it
Sup Forums btfo in 3,2,1

HE

Fixed it for you

> Muslim among the victims of the london attack!

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Back to the sandlot with you paki

day of the rope soon

paki detected

You won't stage a Day of the Rope.

You won't do anything.

You won't even speak your opinions out loud in public.

>That stain color of shit

Roach, Paki, or Yemeni

go

fuck

off

back

to

your

cave

If this was swedish news, it would not be satire

Death will find you soon enough, shitskin.

lol, nigga i live in greece i can say whatever i want. You on the other hand..

Nice copy/paste shitskin.

You do realize we will occupy and enslave you again? This is what you are askin for

>Dehumanize your self, face bloodshed
pakis don't get this

so it WAS a drumpf supporter

WHEN WILL TRUMP DISAVOW?

Would be noice with some nice and comfy warm colonies
>They were given the chance but failed

>It was you

nope, it was (((them)))

>It was you
The people on /pol did all this?
Well colour me impressed.

Can we please get some confirmation here

confirmed to be this guy, Abu Izzadeen (trevor brooks)

He prolly had six million twitter accounts, I dunno the state of them on twitter atm, haven't fucked with them in over a year
>It has to blow

Salaam Alaikum brothers
we are here to stay
we do not fear you puny beta faggots
we are strong
we have arms
you have fat

do fear us, filthy kuffars
for we will not be stopped

i have no words

KEK you can do better than dis!
10 for the effort though kuffar

Proxy faggot, eat shit. Terrible quality control on your part liberal shills. Muslim rape is the best outcome for you in the future if you had everything your way, you fucking low life

Dogs are haram.

IGNORE FAKE NEWS
REAL HAPPENING
GET IN HERE

Sources say this is fake.

Also looks at the beard structure. Apu Izzhalal has a much fuller beard close in on the lips than attacker.

Some dogs are almost as smart as some of these mudshit niggers

>well niggers can't really understand religion they lack that part of their brain, so they can only emulate it

>It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

>jouz
>jews

Confirmed for /ourguy/ in Paki disguise?

Did it died?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen

Half of it was CIA, half of it was Jews
And how this makes excuse for more killing?
It doesn't and all who seek revenge will be hanged then bathed in pig blood infidel

Certain schools of Islamic jurisprudence consider it a recommended act to trim the moustache. Just so you know.

>Muslim hate preacher

Oh, so he has an occupation, then.

Reaction of Arabic France 24 Facebook livestream

name the enemy

crush the enemy

> It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

Wow you sound like the purest of muslims.

Is it our fault you did not wipe your ass yesterday too? Do you expect us to do that for you?

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

go fuck a goat ahmet

Nothing will happen, shame tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60

Ah, the trademark beard of peace is clearly out on this fine day. What a peaceful man.

muz killed a policeman. 4 dead total. 20 injured.

fuck off back to your cave

How does one destroy Islam?

Judaism and Christianity is older than Islam.

You are not a religion of peace and never were. If you want to be taken seriously, denounce your cult and stop holding humanity down.

We didn't let thew Jews do anything. Saudi Arabia (Islam worshippers) did. You failed to subvert them and allowed them to overtake you because you worship subhuman tribal cult warfare.

Saudi Arabia is what happens when Muslims get too much money. They act like Jews and trick dumb poor tribals to do their dirty work.

Islam is no better than Judaism, just more violent and backwards.

Sam Hyde?

Wasn't Muslim. We'd have known by now.

>my sides!

England is lost.

obviously a nigger muz

CANT

if he wasnt muslim they would have said almost immediately.

>I'm white
> I did none of these things

If this is why many Muslims are so upset, I suggest that you actually target the persons responsible, not innocent people on the street that happen to share the same skin color.

W H E N ?
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

What a surprise xD

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

Be sure to behead Trudeau. Have a nice day.

bring in the memes

Usual Twitter censorship. Tommy Robinson knew the guy. Tweet went up and could not find it again.

Why don't everyone in London just move out? If this is the level of complacency they have, why bother living in a terrorist hotbed? Tank their economy and see if they're still whistling the same tune.

London wanted multicultralism, London got multicultralism.

Moving on..

That's disgusting that a white man would dress up as a muslim and commit a terrorist attack!

this is how we deal with shit like that in America...if we get the chance. I assure you, our prisons have bars to protect the criminals from us, and not the other way around. People don't realize this.

Shit, I didn't know I did all of that

My family will be proud

London is where all the money and best jobs are. If you deleted London, the UK would be roughly equivilent with Poland in terms of GDP.

I think we can learn facts about the OP by analyzing the image properties

Also, more important than the poster itself, WHO THE FUCK FOUND THE THREAD????

IT MUST HAVE BEEN ONE OF HIS PALS, NO WAY THE AVARAGE SHIT POSTER WOULD HAVE FOUND THAT THREAD AT ALL

I tell every single muslim I talk to just what I think about them.
They want to fight? Bring it.