GUYS... GUYS???

GUYS... GUYS???

IT'S ALREADY ON

It's just one civilian killed, who the fuck cares?
And a brit at that. Good riddance, one less person with rotten teeth

Should be
#LondonHasFallen

What happened? And why I don't care about it :-DDD

Ah, the endless loop of liberal virtue signaling after a muslim terrorist attack begins

Look at me, I mourn for the death of people I never even knew. I'm such a good person.

delet this

aw damn that might've been a good piece of ass too

Anthony Jeselnik had a good bit about this

UK is so cucked, they'll go straight to step 6

forgot faggy john lennon songs

deadass

#PrayForLondonstan

If you have faceberg or twitter sockpuppets, now's the time to dispense redpills.

Sun djs dj DJ

Muslims are the true victims of these attacks.

How long until Facebook campaign launches telling people to turn their profile pictures into Bongistani flag?

How about

#PayForLondon

Remove Kahn and any Muslim politicians, we cant trust a word they say, use their sandbook to justify it.

Trump style travel ban.

Deport all muslim immigrants.

Have all existing muslims register, if they have nothing to hide they have nothing to fear.

This is the straw that broke the camels back, there needs to be repercussions for this.

So sad, so tragic, so senseless.

I better put my Facebook picture to the British flag to show I stand in support of the victims.

#WeAreAllBritishToday

Now I just need to overlay a Union Jack over my Facebook profile pic and all will be set right in the world :)

Gotta prey all shitskins away

The more I see these, the more it seems like subtle Muslim subversion

>Pray for London inshallah

We should just massively troll every tweet that includes the hashtag. We could use some sockpuppet accounts and redpill shitters.

watch tomorrow there will be a mass muslim prayer 'for the victims' just to show
>"not all muslims are terrorists... right guys?"

she is confirmed dead

is that piss bottles?

Muslim payers for London

whoops wrong thread

Remembert o check where mecca is first before praying

Carcass

pls link thread

All false flags are performed by pedophile elites. This one seemed kind of real.

The time for compassion is over.

I saw this about an hour ago on twatter, made me fucking cringe.

I think you mean Wrong board, sounds like b/ tier-piss bottles

So fucking pathetic. One shitskin has run over a few people, shanked a copper and then been gunned down. I think we're going to be alright thanks, I'm having a stroll round the shops on Oxford Street at the moment as it is.