What's wrong with traps as long as they're passable...

What's wrong with traps as long as they're passable. If two leople decide they want to be in a relationship who are you to stop them and set the parameters of their behavior with one another? As long as they aren't going out of their way to bother other people there's literally no reason to hate stealth traps.

Other urls found in this thread:

javhub.net/play/eee11dbe5/55c84d056fb5fc4e25a6bfbc/Sex-MIAD-777-Minato莉久is-in-the-people-and-apt-to-know-the-local
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GAAAYYYYY

>tfw no qt twink to manhandle and love

Hello spain. How to get qt Mediterranean Fabio bf?

Portugal BP is mine too.

>wanting to fuck pic related is gay

what does fabio mean?

Isn't Portugal bro a futa fag though?

There's more than one Portugal sissy

Wanting to fuck the feminine features is not gay, being okay with and enjoying the dick between his legs IS gay.

hitler was right!!!

Why are Iberian bois so slutty?

The heat makes you a horny bitch.

post a source you cucks

Also, that's not a trap it's riku minato

I prefer the cold because the you can snuggle up under a blanket and cuddle.

shh. be quiet.

>As long as they aren't going out of their way to bother other people there's literally no reason to hate stealth traps.

Because it takes me a decent amount of effort to score some pussy.
Since that's what I'm after, pussy, stealth trap has stolen my time if he didn't tell me up front.

That works too. In winter it's super cold and with no qt sissy to cuddle with. ;_;

But what if they do tell you upfront. Lying is immoral after all. It is actually going out of your way to do something to someone.

I T S B A I T

If you're a slut then you don't deserve any cuddles. You're just going to leave or cheat anyway.

But I'm pure. I just want a cutie bf to love and protect.

You latins are all alike! You'll just switch sides whenever you feel like it or get emboiled in a civil war. You can't be trusted.

I'm top so you wouldnt be interested.

I'm a trap silly.

It's a girl (female) unfortunately.

javhub.net/play/eee11dbe5/55c84d056fb5fc4e25a6bfbc/Sex-MIAD-777-Minato莉久is-in-the-people-and-apt-to-know-the-local

And what are you looking for?

>What's wrong with traps
Nothing if you're gay. But dont try to pass that shit off as straight unless youre a girl.

Cuddles and cummies.

I can give you that and more qt.

Oh it's fine, they can do what they want.
If it's not paid for with tax payer dollars.
And they understand that I probably don't want to hang around with them because it's fucking weird.

send pics