Could you assholes please stop radicalizing white people'

Could you assholes please stop radicalizing white people'
>The man suspected of fatally stabbing 66-year-old Timothy Caughman on Monday is being questioned by police. The suspect - who is not being named - reportedly turned himself into cops Tuesday night. He told officers: 'You need to arrest me. I have the knife in my coat'. Police sources told the New York Daily News that the suspect is a 28-year-old military veteran from Baltimore, Maryland. He reportedly traveled to the city with the express purpose of murdering black people

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338732/Well-dressed-stabbing-suspect-hands-police.html
nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/suspect-midtown-knife-killing-surrenders-cops-article-1.3005263?cid=bitly
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a board of peace.

The 28-year-old man has not been named but The New York Daily News cites police sources who say he came to Manhattan eager to kill and was upset about black men dating white women.
Those BLACKED threads got to this guy

All he wanted was a reservation at Dorsia

Would you guys rate his fit as /fa/ or nah?

False flag

Why travel to Manhattan? Did Baltimore run out of black people to kill or something?

>left baltimore to kill black people

uh pretty sure baltimore has black people

tpbp, what I came here for

now, sage this shitty slide thread.

I wonder how he feels about huey lewis and the news

Kek

>However, a police source told the Daily News that the stabber is a white supremacist and military veteran from Baltimore, Maryland, who traveled to the city to kill black men.

Lol what? Sounds like complete bullshit.
Why would he travel all the way to Manhattan to kill a black person when he lives in 63% black Baltimore.

>Could you assholes please stop radicalizing white people
Absolutely not. That has been the goal all along.

False flags are getting easy to identify. Too easy.

Beautiful bait.

Bateman???

YOU LIKE GENESIS?

i hope the shills are happy. this is more blood on /their hands/.

well you don't want to be recognized by an old high school buddy when you're out playing whack-a-nog.

cold blooded psycho white criminals at it again killing people just for being alive

If ever there were a time in history where white people needed to act radically, it's now.

Did he stomp the guys dog to death too?

Well why the hell would they kill people for being dead?

another Sup Forumstard took action
I'm afraid that board will one day be shut
By constanly playing with people's fear, you create such individuals

Why would he go to Manhattan to kill blacks? There's more than enough in Baltimore.

i'll give you the first two.

Yeah, huge flaw right there.

Only possibly related, but it's psychologically easier to take 'socially outside' - here completely lawless - actions in an unfamiliar area.

the fuck is wrong with white people?

Yeah but, the guy turns himself in. Fantasy is one thing, reality another. Whites, at least, aren't cut out for it, at least not at a mass scale.

> The New York Daily News cites police sources who say he came to Manhattan eager to kill and was upset about black men dating white women.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338732/Well-dressed-stabbing-suspect-hands-police.html

White Supremacist KKK Alt Right NRA NASCAR Confederate Flag Loving Pro Life Mens Rights Activist Christian Trump supporting Gamergate Nazi Pepe Frog fan

>mfw the BLACKED propaganda actually did get to him

>“It is believed he was specifically intending to target male blacks. It’s been well over 10 years that he has been harboring his hate towards blacks,”

>Officers searched Jackson and found a knife on him and the 26-inch black sword used in the murder of Timothy Caughman, 66, of Manhattan.
>Caughman lived in transitional housing on W. 36th St. that serves people with HIV/AIDS.

nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/suspect-midtown-knife-killing-surrenders-cops-article-1.3005263?cid=bitly

And the black guy has AIDS

>tfw