Assyria reborn

Okey /pol time to get serious, it is time to create a new Assyria, there was a plan to create a new Assyria year 1919 but it never happened, if Assyria would have been a thing there would be more christians in ME, the state of israel would never exist and ISIS would never exist either.

I think that after we defeat isis we should create Assyria, as you might not know the Assyrian people are christians, if Assyria where to be re-created it would revive the aramaic language(aramaic is the language jesus spoke, assyrian people speak it too). There are so many positive things about re-Creating an Assyria.

Pic related, it is what was promised to the Assyrians 1919

Thoughts?

Christian Assyrians are based, we defintely need this more than Kurdistan is needed

>mfw assyrians, k*rds and *rm*n**ns want to fight over the same land

Twf kurdish peaseants kills turkish millitary

I am not kurd tho, kurds are almost as bad as turks

Good to see danish ppl knowing the truth

Check out the Nineveh Plains Protection Unit, basically Assyrians saying fuck off to kurds and ISIS

Just sad no one is helping them

How many Assyrians are there left? Even if every single one was willing to leave the western gibs behind (unlikely) and return to the middle east would they even be a majority in that proposed state?

They would probably be around 2-2.5million and they would probably ethnicinally cleanse the area. Plus Assyria would be the only christian state in ME which would mean that christians in MENA would flee to assyria, i am pretty sure coptic chrisrians would leave egypt and go to assyria

>am pretty sure coptic chrisrians would leave egypt and go to assyria
You dont want that egypt should be returned to the christan natives

Assyria, the country who skinned men alive and impaled them on stakes to die of exposure.

Pass.

>did that 2700 years ago, ppl dont change over time according to you

I'm of Assyrian blood and probably wouldn't go to the ME, lmao. I hardly identify with it anyway since I grew up in USA. I kind of like South America because people find me exotic there.

I do but atm copts are outnumbered 1 to 10. Assyria would work sort of like a safe ground for Christians.

no, sven, we need to re-establish pagan mesopotamia. that would be based. id gladly live in a ziggurat.

Btw Egypt used to build pyramids and shit but now they are doing nothing

>it is time to create a new Assyria
We'll call it "sodertalje"

Race traitor.

Sweden to the swedes and assyria to the assyria

How the fuck do people who look like arabs find an arab to be exotic?

>Landlocked country

this is part of great kurdistan, you piece of satanic incest bastard assyrian.

U never had a country u inbreaded retard

as an Armenian I welcome my Assyrian fore fathers to have clay and more brothers in arms for the day of the roach