Muslims

>Ban the Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXfgMvC87qk
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=fE1A8Co_tZM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qow24oW1hYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a member of a microscopic percentage of muslims, and real muslims are peaceful anyway.

i bet all the victims cucked for immigration and fuck niggers on the weekend. i feel nothing.

IGNORE SHILL SLIDIN

youtube.com/watch?v=KXfgMvC87qk

This micro dicked nigger.
>B-b-but my BBC

Yup.
This is exactly why moderate muslims are so cool with criticism of violent tenets of islam and don't try to obfuscate the dialogue or vilify those who would bring such bad ideas to light.

Oh wait.

What's wrong with his nipple?

Who's the chink?

thats clearly an asian you stupid fuck

fucking nig nogs chimping out.

Just go on the 'reactions' tab of any news source live feed....

Nice proxy, Leaf.

Pls source.

I FUCKING HATE MUSLIMS SO MUCH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reportedly asian in appearance,

multiply that microscopic percentage by 3.1 billion and you get about 18,000,000 muslims who want to kill you. You also get about 500,000,000 muslims that won't actually kill you, but don't care if some other muzzy does it.

>Budbud Bin Dinkdink
This is a real name, don't make such obviously fake posts.

>doesn't say muslim
Cucks. Can't even name the enemy.

>Just go on the 'reactions' tab of any news source live feed....
Dude literally told u. Anytime there is a terrorist attack, go on facebook and look at the articles by mainstream news: there will always be at least 20 muslims choosing the smiley face or laughing emoji reaction.

Can't wait until genocide...

This is completely normal and you're just bigots.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

>izzadeen
izzamuslim

We need to use our meme powers to get muslims universally hated.

Any ideas?

>4 people

why don't we ban the stairs and bathtubs and peanuts too

those cause way more deaths

Why do Asians keep commiting such horrible crimes?

Jesus christ. Someone should make a compilation of every single name.

Nigga I don't use Kikebook I have literally no idea where I can find this shit.

we can have two convos at once you retard

looks like a white radicalized right wing terrorist, i think not binning the knife was the sole reason why he committed the act

>i can't read

yeah but i say let's kill em all just to be sure.

People love muslims?? WTF, who even love these filthy animals

This

fuck off with your copypasta

nope i was born in 95

Wazzamuslim.

>Microscopic

>implying it was "me"
Retarded logic desu

Vae Victis you fucking worm. Soon, the desert will glow at night.

[genocide intensifies]

Everyone in this fucking country loves muslims

Wow britain, I kinda hate you but I feel sorry for what you've become.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK, HUH!?

Amazing.

Meanwhile in Africa

>that putin profile pic

I found the paid shill.

You are ....
...45 times more likely to be killed by a dog...
....247 times more likely to be killed by lightning...
...120 times more likely to be killed by a bee...
...60,000 times more likely to be murdered by another human being...
…than to be killed by a black bear.

But that doesn't mean we should let black bears into our homes and near our children
It only takes one asshole to ruin the day of a lot of people

When 100% of muslims believe in a holy book that preaches that anyone not muslim is a filthy infidel subhuman, you have wonder if letting all of them into your country is a good idea

I know a couple of muslims who are good people, have jobs, hate jews who took their lands, contribute to society and don't hate my culture. These can stay.
But the ones on welfare who just come here fore gibs are a whole other matter

>Jersey
are there any muslims there?

Please say you're lying, Big Benis.

Hey mudslime. How will you feel when Trump nukes the Kaaba?

I'm 100% serious

because torture and death to you and family

>Implying muslims arent universally hated already
the fuckers hate eachother, never mind us lot hating them

Why do british media always say
>Asian Man
when its really a fucking Arab shitter.

Ban all terrorists, and as we all know, Islam has nothing to do with terrorism.

clearly tanned asian

>if the majorities of north koreans don't like being nuked then why aren't they stopping kim jong un from threatening america

really fires up some neurons

>izzadeen
blatant false flag by christian authorities

shut up and prepare your anus for retribution.
I'm from Sicily and we know your kind since very very long, Shall I list all the atrocities your kind committed over the millenia? White folks have been mean to you? good! cuz you fucking deserve it,
you don't fool me, you rapist son of a whore.

As an actual Asian, this kind of shit pisses me off. I should write an SJW-ish article complaining about how they always call these muzzie skullfuckers "Asians" and make shit up about the news trying to keep down ching chongs like me.

Because the UK was flooded with Indians and Pakis in the 60s and 70s. Japs and Chinese don't really come here.
Also, the middle east is not a continent by the way.
So we call them Asians.

Because they hate America too.

kys

cos it's "racist" to ID the perp.

he's a member of a microscopic percentage of germans, and real germans love jews anyway.

>love jews

Lost me there.

Go back to youtube psycho

ALL FUCKING MUSLIMS MUST FUCKING HANG!

Great points you bring to the table as always leaf

BUT THE MEDIA TOLD ME HE WAS ASIAN

BAN THE MUSLIMS!!!!!

Here you go faggots
in comicsans for memevalu

Ban microscopic percentage of Muslims who follow wrong version of Quran. Ban hate version of Quran.

What does it matter if he's a muslim? Terrorists come in all shapes and forms, for all we know the next terrorist might be a Chinese person or another WHITE lone wolf.

Reminder that Islam is a religion of pea-
Oh wait

youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8

Ignoring the fact that he's jewish, it's still a disgusting admission to fully supporting terrorism

Sicily brings the bantz. Break his kneecaps, Vinnie!

Out government feels a misguided obligation towards the j00s ("because NAZINAZINAZI), but the ordinary german? Simply does not care at all.

This is a major event too you absolute roach

So, how many terror attacks does this make in last three weeks?

This disgusting christian just walking past a dead or near dead person with no emotion whatsover
SHARE IT AROUND

>eight inch long knife
blessed by the negro

If I get your point right, hundreds of deaths in Europe caused by Islam is of no importance if more people die of other causes?

>4.9 K sad faces

But let me highlight the 39 happy faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=fE1A8Co_tZM

Because almost all muslims support what he is doing because muh koran says it's good.
If a white domestic terrorist blows up a building, it's bad, but you won't have millions of white people going, "eh that's fine, he did it in the name of his and my white beliefs."
After this and other attacks by muslims, you have other muslims who don't want to kill people themselves going "This is good, they are doing allahu's work" and giving money and prayers to the next terrorists who want to attack

How long does it have to take before we start exterminating this vermin? At this rate im starting to be afraid it will take several decades before we holocaust this scum.

he likes kinda upset and there is already around 5 people already helping that dude so he would just be in the way at that point

what is this taken from? is this periscope?

looks*

7k thumbs up as well you dumb cunt

Reminder that Muslims dont kill people.
Colonization does

youtube.com/watch?v=Qow24oW1hYM

This shit keeps getting better and better.

WAS HE A TURK ROACH?????

Kind of rare

Crusades won't happen until the pope dies. They are trying to get him out now although a little late in doing so. As for you europoors you are fucked because if you try to remove them even peacfully it would be equated to a holacaust and that is a bad thing. They are a controling device on you.