***DAILY REMINDER***

to ignore FAKE NEWS threads about the (((LONDON ATTACKS))) these are slide threads made by shills to DISTRACT attention from the REAL NEWS happening:

PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS BEEN WIRETAPPED BY OBAMA!!!!!

SAGE ALL SHILL AND SLIDE THREADS

REAL news sources links:
politico.com/story/2017/03/devin-nunes-donald-trump-surveillance-obama-236366

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/22/trump-team-communications-captured-by-intelligence-community-surveillance-nunes-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/03/devin-nunes-donald-trump-surveillance-obama-236366
youtube.com/watch?v=8RMWGTStWvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

london threads are important too, but I see your point sempai

oy vey they conveniently revealed this during the terror attacks

Have a bump.

BUMP

why is this not page 1?

Anyone got any more

bump

Fuck off yer cunt, no one cares about your shitty nigger problem, we have a terrorist problem

“I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show that the president-elect and his team were, I guess, at least monitored,” Nunes told reporters. “It looks to me like it was all legally collected, but it was essentially a lot of information on the president-elect and his transition team and what they were doing.”

I think you mean false flag problem.

>politico.com/story/2017/03/devin-nunes-donald-trump-surveillance-obama-236366
"Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under U.S. government surveillance following November’s presidential election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters Wednesday.

Nunes said the surveillance appeared to be legal but that he was concerned because it was not related to the FBI’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election and was widely disseminated across the intelligence community"

FAKE NEWS
nice try shill

Trumplets are becoming more and more irritating.

youtube.com/watch?v=8RMWGTStWvc
Take your jew shill president and go back to .

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>Car of peace runs over a bunch oif people and then a man of peace stabs a policeman to death
>''''''''''False flag''''''''''
do one

Fuck off, everyone knows this. Stop shilling your own thread, this isn't news.

does it say .US?

>all news that happens on the same day as trump news echoes
you are a useful idiot. have a bump.

LITTERALLY THIS
remember this, euroshits

It says .org you nigniog

The threads are not slide or shill threads. They are a complement to the Trump news. Take the good with the bad! PS David Brock had a heart attack.

Bump

>being this btfo over american superiority

>site owned by a Japanese man
CHINKED

MAGA my friend, MAGA

Trumping

IS OBONGO GOING TO GET LOCKED UP?

CNN in damage control already. Can't wait til he briefs Trump.

>Car of peace
>man of peace

fucking top kek

Best case scenario, I think Trump will ask him to confess, if he does it then he could be lock up, if not, nothing will happen ever.

Wtf I still hate wiretaps!!

They announced it on cnn and moved on to healthcare and russians in literally 45 seconds or less. LOL btfo eternally.

Oh get over yourself. Brits and euros have as much a right to post about shit that's happening to them as we do about shit that's happening with us.

They have a fucking terrorist attack with people losing their life and its "SLIDE THREADS OMG GUYS WE CAN'T HAVE ANYONE TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING THAT ISN'T TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP".

Maybe we should be asking the Intelligence community why they can run SIGINT on everyone, but can't stop terror attacks before they happen.
Pretty useless if you ask me.

Well if there aren't "terrorist" attacks they can't justify their massive programs

bump today is a pretty good day, proof of the wiretaps, and another muslim attack further proving Brexit is completely justified and way overdue.

This thread will go so slow, nobody will know I'm straight, but I like gay furs, also fuck muzzies

its a quote from the OP article you fucking retard

>fake news

Fuck off nigger. People can focus on more than one thing at once. The threads about London aren't shills, it's normal Sup Forums happening threads.

If anyone is a shill, its you trying to act concerned. Either that or you're some faggot from reddit have upboat visions.

fuck off shill

HOLY SHIT
thjat CAMEL toe

>framing Sup Forums for a car of peace because you don't want people to know Trump was surveilled

Pretty low

OP is just some ultra paranoid faggot who thinks that any thread that isn't focused on Trump is a slide thread. I'm not saying there aren't 50 shit slide threads being made at any given moment, but this incident is a genuine happening that has as much right to be here as Trump wire tap threads.

nice try shill, how much are they paying you again?

>Not news unless its murica

Don't be a cunt.

Not going to feed you any more (you)'s because that's all you're fishing for, and its blatantly obvious.

BUMP THIS SHIT

BROOKE BALDWIN LOOKS LIKE SHE IS ABOUT TO SHIT HERSELF HEARING ABOUT THIS UNMASKING AND LEAKING TO PRESS

y-you too

bumpity

HAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE EVER IM SO HAPPY

bumpity

Nice try ShariaBlue, here are your 0.02