Brit/pol/ - Emergency Cobra Committee Edition

Articles

>Terror at Westminster
reuters.com/article/us-britain-security-police-rowley-idUSKBN16T2M8

> FOUR dead - including a policeman and a woman - and 20 injured as 'two terrorists' mow down people on Westminster Bridge before one is shot dead attacking police inside Parliament gates
dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

> Westminster attack: First picture of suspect
news.sky.com/story/westminster-attack-first-picture-of-suspect-10810877

> Moment House of Parliament was suspended after shooting
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39356674

> Scottish parliament suspends debate on independence referendum after Westminster attack
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-scotland-idUKKBN16T27R

Hansard Committee Reports

>The process for exiting the European Union and the Government's negotiating objectives: Government Response to the Committee's First Report
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/1101/110102.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit: trade in goods
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/129/12902.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit: Gibraltar
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/116/11602.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit and the EU budget
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/125/12502.htm

>European Union Committee - Brexit: UK-EU movement of people
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/121/12102.htm

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=J3I4KxzgIi4

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2008/apr/18/uksecurity2
youtu.be/wMykYSQaG_c
twitter.com/acgrayling/status/844533491148632064
youtube.com/watch?v=3u3XI7NMwyE
express.co.uk/news/uk/458094/VIDEO-Fury-as-racist-Christian-Patrol-drive-ARMOURED-CAR-in-Muslim-street-giving-out-booze
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-22678859
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22654435
miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/crime/petrol-bomb-attack-on-granby-mosque-appalling-1-5129495
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23808038
uk.reuters.com/article/2013/06/05/uk-britain-mosque-idUKBRE9541G620130605
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22831882
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/harlow-mosque-damaged-in-attempted-arson-attack-8784888.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/484212/Police-Pond-Search-Muslim-Woman-Stabbed-Essex
news.sky.com/story/1114988/nail-bomb-near-mosque-probed-by-terror-cops
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22652906
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/cctv-cameras-stolen-just-hours-7730141
youtube.com/watch?v=NJfxfK4n1FI
rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/96862/town-centre-mosque-burgled.aspx
itv.com/news/wales/update/2014-09-16/cardiff-mosque-forced-to-shut-after-being-smashed-up/
echo-news.co.uk/news/905896.Islamic_centre_gutted_by_fire/
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/pictures-video-racist-vandals-target-7631113
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/11371853.Racists_scrawl_anti_Islamic_graffiti_on_Ironman_route/
bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-Muslim-woman-s-shock-spat-verbally-abused/story-21751194-detail/story.html
newsshopper.co.uk/news/11339126.Far_right_group__invade__Crayford_mosque_demanding_removal_of__sexist__signs/
warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/11338613.Do_you_know_mosque_attack_suspects_/
leicestermercury.co.uk/areas-Leicester-Muslim-women-wearing-niqab/story-21342283-detail/story.html
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/07/uk-report-anti-muslim-hate-crime-rising-20147512135922796.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-28145405
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/may/27/-sp-racism-on-rise-in-britain
eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/court-crime/far_right_britain_first_s_brick_lane_march_ends_in_violence_1_3613477
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/ulfah-arts-media-highgate-centre-7148024
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/farright-activists-hand-out-bibles-outside-mosques-in-bradford-9352271.html
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-politics/10804880/Islamophobia-People-grab-our-veils-call-us-terrorists-and-want-us-dead-What-its-really-like-to-be-a-Muslim-woman-in-Britain.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-27259459
expressandstar.com/news/2014/04/30/teenagers-terrorised-muslim-community-in-town/
uniteforeurope.org/
westernmorningnews.co.uk/Islamic-education-centre-hit-10-000-arson-attack/story-21020391-detail/story.html
southwalesargus.co.uk/news/10517284.Muslim_graves_desecrated_by_racist_vandals/
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/visitors-islamic-centre-say-living-7730856
surreycomet.co.uk/news/topstories/8680008.UPDATE__Beer_thrown_at_mosque_following_protest_march/
gloucestercitizen.co.uk/Man-arrested-arson-hate-attack-Masjid-E-Noor/story-19317372-detail/story.html
expressandstar.com/news/crime/2013/07/15/security-stepped-up-over-black-country-mosque-bombs/
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/bacon-left-entrance-cardiff-mosque-4007527
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-27941589
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-23019142
hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/crime/yob-shouted-vile-religious-abuse-at-hartlepool-pizza-shop-owner-1-6879656
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-29499855
thestar.co.uk/news/local/britain-first-march-through-rotherham-1-6877971
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-29424165
basildonrecorder.co.uk/archive/2014/09/27/11500553.Police_investigate_racial_assault/
basildonrecorder.co.uk/news/11505272.Racist_thugs_attack_Laindon_boy__age_12/
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/11493920.Police_condemn_anti_Islamic_messages_stuck_on_lampposts_in_Astley_Bridge/
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/main-topics/general-news/disgust-in-rotherham-over-anti-islam-comments-on-police-facebook-page-1-6854870#.VCFveGfguC8.twitter
essexchronicle.co.uk/Afghan-vet-Liam-King-admits-stealing-Koran/story-24200397-detail/story.html
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/woman-who-veil-ripped-face-4546086
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/watch-cabbie-scarred-life-after-8018707
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/taxi-firm-town-hit-child-7977376
chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/ellesmere-port-man-arrested-after-7985814
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/muslim-men-raping-women-investment-4437818
burnleycitizen.co.uk/news/11493155.Car_passenger_shouted_racist_abuse_at_East_Lancs_boys_before_throwing_Pot_Noodle_at_them/
lbc.co.uk/religious-hate-crimes-up-almost-50-in-the-capital-98818
portsmouth.co.uk/news/protest-march-against-muslim-school-in-portsmouth-1-6346963
itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2014-10-09/newcastle-councillors-daily-battle-with-death-threats-and-racist-abuse/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen
youtube.com/watch?v=sdZp5iw-UEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off thread splitting shitskin
NEW

Thoughts?

>BASED thread.
Thanks to leaving the nonce.

>four dead

Police officer
Attacker
Woman hit by car
???

HE WILL NO DIVIDE US
TOLERANCE IS A PRIMARY BRITISH VALUE

whens the next lefty protest in westminster? im thinking about attending so i can have a polite chat with some of the chums and hopefully potentially even get some nice meme footage

Made before yours, you are the splitter. No one likes you anyway.

Schoolchildren from France were the target of today's terrorist attack, the police just released a photo of the suspect from his phone

Fuck off subversive Jew

Big Soup

theguardian.com/uk/2008/apr/18/uksecurity2

Abu Izzadeen, also known as Trevor Brooks, is now suspected of being the terrorist behind the cowardly terror attack in London this afternoon, according to reports.

Izzadeen was a spokesman for Al Ghurabaa, an organisation banned by the British government under the terrorism act for the glorication of terrorism.

He was convicted on charges of terrorist fundraising and inciting terrorism overseas in 2007.

His hair gets me every time. A memorial is a bit much though, if we make one for this we'll have to make tons for all the upcoming attacks when the Islamic population grows higher.

What is she thinking?

MUH PRET

"please stop photographing me"

Support British Thread starters on brit/pol.

WHO WILL MAKE MY PRET A NIGRE

WHOOOOOOOOOO

"sheit tyrece my nigress go pass me some reggae reggae sore, rice and pea."

"Why is that cunt taking a photo"

>Why did I vote Labour?

>He is a nonce
>An unabummer
>A shrub rocketeer.

kek, it does look like her.

>n-not all muslims

lol

apparently not everybody likes brexit, surprise surprise, or maybe somebody likes shooting at people who knows.

Anglo here, with a message for all the ARYANS on this board:

It was you who divided up Poland.

It was you who put in puppet governments in France.

It was you who built the Refineries in ancient Romanian lands.

It was you who invited the Muslims into ancestral European territory - to enslave and ethnically cleanse its populace..

It was you who played geopolitical games with your European Union.

It was you who gave Turks a new breeding ground.

It was you who caused the Left and its politicians to come to power.

It was you who created Nazism and destroyed the base of Nationalism for years to come.

It was you who killed 1 million slavic children with your bombs.

It was you who, with your gluttonous Jew consumption, gave power to the Jewish diaspora and allowed them to blackmail and persecute ethnic Europeans

It was you who abused the Anglo world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Europe in retaliation against a small group of Jews that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly started a World War because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Europeans and forced them to leave their homeland..

Muslim student in my course groupchat said this:

"We don't know if he's a mentally ill white man or a Muslim yet"

Followed by fellow muslims replying with:
"Preach!!"
"Fuck the media"

Always knew an attack was inevitable, I'm just amazed how apathetic I am.

Same thing over and over and over again.

Same responses, same motive, same lull period between attacks.

Only thing that will have any effect is a Beslan-tier event. Might play Fifa in a bit.

Surprising how these cunts are suddenly tripped over themselves with ""gratitude"" when it's their own lives that got saved. Rest of the time they couldn't give two shits about the poor proles who sign up to serve in the police or armed forces.

Fuck a memorial, stop cutting the fucking policing budget year-on-year.

>Izzadeen was a spokesman for Al Ghurabaa,
>He was convicted on charges of terrorist fundraising and inciting terrorism overseas in 2007.

But he was neither deported nor hanged.

Why didn't you just kick the terrorist in the cock England?

its getting annoying now how everyone wants to take "that iconic" photo during these habbenings

Screenshot or it didn't happen

>"Why's that cunt taking my photo?"

Tell them that it is confirmed to be a non-white muslim hate preacher with no know pre-existing mental conditions
Post screenshots

Islam is a mental illness anyway

youtu.be/wMykYSQaG_c
Real thread theme

Our countrys mum

God Save The Queen

Send pics

Hey lads, I was thinking of attending the next left wing protest in London so I can have a chin wag with the lads who go there, see what its all about. Maybe try and drop a couple red pills but making sure I dont get shanked.

Whens the next event?

Kiss me, Cheryl.

>made

It'd be racist.

>So, just for reference this is how followers of @aljenglish @AJENews are reacting to their #Westminster #Parliament coverage on Facebook...

>the whites in your course haven't made their own groupchat excludings muzzies

Momentum are outside of Parliament pretty much every day. But there's a big one on the 25th.

twitter.com/acgrayling/status/844533491148632064

Nige up now

Are only other oppressed races like the Scots allowed to boot muslim genitals?

express.co.uk/news/uk/458094/VIDEO-Fury-as-racist-Christian-Patrol-drive-ARMOURED-CAR-in-Muslim-street-giving-out-booze

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-22678859

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22654435

miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/crime/petrol-bomb-attack-on-granby-mosque-appalling-1-5129495

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23808038

uk.reuters.com/article/2013/06/05/uk-britain-mosque-idUKBRE9541G620130605

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22831882

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/harlow-mosque-damaged-in-attempted-arson-attack-8784888.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/484212/Police-Pond-Search-Muslim-Woman-Stabbed-Essex

news.sky.com/story/1114988/nail-bomb-near-mosque-probed-by-terror-cops

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22652906

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/cctv-cameras-stolen-just-hours-7730141

youtube.com/watch?v=NJfxfK4n1FI

rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/96862/town-centre-mosque-burgled.aspx

itv.com/news/wales/update/2014-09-16/cardiff-mosque-forced-to-shut-after-being-smashed-up/

Rules are rules loser.

This, support your local growers, British produce, and thread starters

1. I'm 24

2. What the fuck else am I supposed to do? Drive up to London and volunteer?

You idiot. People like you have helped to ruin this once great country. Don't like people being proud of being British? Fuck off to the shit hole that is Arabia, I'm sure you'll enjoy life over there and you'll be very popular. CUNT.

Great battlestation

Because shooting them dead is more effective?

Are Nige showing starting soon, prepare for red pill bombardment.

echo-news.co.uk/news/905896.Islamic_centre_gutted_by_fire/

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/pictures-video-racist-vandals-target-7631113

theboltonnews.co.uk/news/11371853.Racists_scrawl_anti_Islamic_graffiti_on_Ironman_route/

bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-Muslim-woman-s-shock-spat-verbally-abused/story-21751194-detail/story.html

newsshopper.co.uk/news/11339126.Far_right_group__invade__Crayford_mosque_demanding_removal_of__sexist__signs/

warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/11338613.Do_you_know_mosque_attack_suspects_/

leicestermercury.co.uk/areas-Leicester-Muslim-women-wearing-niqab/story-21342283-detail/story.html

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/07/uk-report-anti-muslim-hate-crime-rising-20147512135922796.html

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-28145405

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/may/27/-sp-racism-on-rise-in-britain

eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/court-crime/far_right_britain_first_s_brick_lane_march_ends_in_violence_1_3613477

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/ulfah-arts-media-highgate-centre-7148024

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/farright-activists-hand-out-bibles-outside-mosques-in-bradford-9352271.html

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-politics/10804880/Islamophobia-People-grab-our-veils-call-us-terrorists-and-want-us-dead-What-its-really-like-to-be-a-Muslim-woman-in-Britain.html

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-27259459

expressandstar.com/news/2014/04/30/teenagers-terrorised-muslim-community-in-town/

There's a march on Parliament on the 25th.

uniteforeurope.org/

lier

Anyone planning on ringing?

>card stand wrecked

I bet the notorious hacker Sup Forums did this!

You people get off on this...... don't you

He's a small bean regarder?

westernmorningnews.co.uk/Islamic-education-centre-hit-10-000-arson-attack/story-21020391-detail/story.html

southwalesargus.co.uk/news/10517284.Muslim_graves_desecrated_by_racist_vandals/

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/visitors-islamic-centre-say-living-7730856

surreycomet.co.uk/news/topstories/8680008.UPDATE__Beer_thrown_at_mosque_following_protest_march/

gloucestercitizen.co.uk/Man-arrested-arson-hate-attack-Masjid-E-Noor/story-19317372-detail/story.html

expressandstar.com/news/crime/2013/07/15/security-stepped-up-over-black-country-mosque-bombs/

walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/bacon-left-entrance-cardiff-mosque-4007527

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-27941589

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-23019142

hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/crime/yob-shouted-vile-religious-abuse-at-hartlepool-pizza-shop-owner-1-6879656

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-29499855

thestar.co.uk/news/local/britain-first-march-through-rotherham-1-6877971

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-29424165

basildonrecorder.co.uk/archive/2014/09/27/11500553.Police_investigate_racial_assault/

basildonrecorder.co.uk/news/11505272.Racist_thugs_attack_Laindon_boy__age_12/

theboltonnews.co.uk/news/11493920.Police_condemn_anti_Islamic_messages_stuck_on_lampposts_in_Astley_Bridge/

yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/main-topics/general-news/disgust-in-rotherham-over-anti-islam-comments-on-police-facebook-page-1-6854870#.VCFveGfguC8.twitter

essexchronicle.co.uk/Afghan-vet-Liam-King-admits-stealing-Koran/story-24200397-detail/story.html

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/woman-who-veil-ripped-face-4546086

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/watch-cabbie-scarred-life-after-8018707

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/taxi-firm-town-hit-child-7977376

chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/ellesmere-port-man-arrested-after-7985814

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/muslim-men-raping-women-investment-4437818

burnleycitizen.co.uk/news/11493155.Car_passenger_shouted_racist_abuse_at_East_Lancs_boys_before_throwing_Pot_Noodle_at_them/

lbc.co.uk/religious-hate-crimes-up-almost-50-in-the-capital-98818

portsmouth.co.uk/news/protest-march-against-muslim-school-in-portsmouth-1-6346963

itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2014-10-09/newcastle-councillors-daily-battle-with-death-threats-and-racist-abuse/

>caring what happens to London

for what purpose

Just got in lads. Bloody hell this is some bother

Is the bloke of a peaceful religious background?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen

He was convicted on charges of terrorist fund-raising and inciting terrorism overseas on 17 April 2008, and sentenced to four and a half years in jail. He was released in May 2009, after serving three and a half years, including time on remand.

He described the 7/7 suicide bombers in London as "completely praiseworthy"

He has openly stated that he wishes to die as a suicide bomber.

He was a known supporter of terrorism , arrested and arrested and he was still able to

You'll have huge common ground if you shittalk neoliberalism and point out Blair wasn't even Labour's most successful leader (Wilson lead the party for longer, bounced back from defeat in 1970, and won more elections.)

youtube.com/watch?v=sdZp5iw-UEo

So.

My point is, is that they'll get what's coming to them, soon enough.

Yes, though it's London so what did you expect

>mentally ill white man or a Muslim

ALLAHU ACKBAR!
ALLAHU ACKBAR!
ALLAHU ACKBAR!

I am waiting until confirmed reports that it was Abu Izzadeen.

I do not want to post it and then it turns out it is false.

No point in undermining my case just for the immediate gratification.

I promise, the second it is confirmed by reliable news outlets, I will post it, and put replies I get here.

>made
Should have posted moron

England
>Take the terrorist to hospital
Scotland
>kick him in the balls while watching him burn
Why is England so low teste?

digits confirm

STATE OF EMERGENCY IN WESTMINSTER CONFIRMED

CLOSE THE BORDER

TRIGGLE ARTICLE 50 IMMEDIATELY

WHY AREN'T THEY RELEASING THE GUYS' NAME

>Cardstand in 30 minutes

Dat union Jack though

Rivers of Blood

Unlike you I was waiting for the thread to near the end.

Used to live there, now live in the countryside.

Bet I wouldnt have got on with half the people affected.

It is what it is.

BECAUSE THEN WE'D KNOW HE'S MUSLIM AND THAT'S RACIST

Pic of suspected attacker from Sky News.

Martyrs body was desecrated by showing him naked to the eye. The whole of uk police and the country is going to pay at european court of human rights for this clear violation.

He's worth more alive, can't question a dead man

Are you dense?

Just got back in from work in Westminster

Really surprised how a single attacker was able to do this much damage? He literally drove down the bridge and around parliament, that road is always gridlocked

Threadly reminder

Nige is on

NIGEL LIVE
>NIGEL LIVE
NIGEL LIVE
>NIGEL LIVE
NIGEL LIVE
>NIGEL LIVE

because the suspect is Abu Izzadeen, a muslim.

News outlets couldn't possibly suggest a peaceful MUSLIM of all people would be responsible for a terrorist attack!