Over 10000 refugees applied to Japan

>over 10000 refugees applied to Japan
>Japan accepted only 27 in 2016

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't this dishonorable? We should help each other.

We should not ignore people who is in trouble. right?

I hate Japan now

Other urls found in this thread:

madworldnews.com/japan-27-muslim-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=qLQQI1_cqWA
english.cheerup.jp/article/1947
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nip please let me move there.

nice try goldberg

No, it's the truest form of honor to protect the sanctity of your kind.

The dishonorable thing to do would be accepting these animals in at risk to your own people.

Based nips.

Not this shit again.

Make nippon babies faggot.

Do Japan need any Canadians? I can fill that role.

Fuck off germany

STFU your nation is being controlled by females and they use anime, video games, and sexual appeal to control them, this is why jap doesn't care whether a girl is oversexualized in games or media because they realized they can use it to control men and keep them neet or beta. Your nation is a feminist nation where woman rule and your weak men don't even breed anymore.

Actually I hope you do start talking in muslim maybe they can put your shit nation back under the rule of men.

WTF, Japan? You should help more, just like other developed nations. Please, accept more refugees. :3

Pls let me move to Japan! London isn't safe anymore afterall :^)

didn't they already rape some Jap woman?

U DISNOR UR PREEPLE

>has never been to Japan
>doesn't own a passport

Typical americuck.

27 too many

Yep. A pair of them teamed up on a girl

There is no such thing as race so it's ridiculous to be afraid of foriengers. Someone born in the Congo is just as Japanese as someone born in Japan.

Nice try proxy gag, but real Japs know better than to accept terrorists posing as refugees. I would be willing to bet those 27 actually knew Japanese and had the skills to work there legally anyway.

It's 4 am right now. Go to bed. Also stop being a faggot and making Japan threads on Sup Forums.

Japanese are racist.

But hey, We started to accept 300 syrian refugee this spring,

I hope our government start increasing accept

Fuck off slanty, You know you don't need more niggers raping your bitches. Your Xenophobia is your only virtue

Guess you didn't read all the news about those 27.
madworldnews.com/japan-27-muslim-refugees/

If they weren't parasites to host countries, accepting more would be realistic.

If you see a passed out homeless
Man or an injured man or a lost man in the street do you take home home to your house?

No you do not, you find him help in the appropriate place.

Refugees should be helped in the appropriate place.

agreed

race or ethnicity is foolish idea

t. someone who knows nothing about the place

t. Jap Proxy

Are you pretending to be Japanese again? Are you that autistic?

>you don't either

>pretending to be Japanese

ok

then, please explain why I have japanese passport?

japanese men are beta af

if you let niggers go there, they'll chimp all over your sideways vagina nipladies

be happy your country is isolationist and dont let dirty nigger still ur qt.π's

You have shamed your ancestors and should commit sudoku to regain your honor.

Your timestamp's wrong.
出直してこい

Holy fucking autism batman

so why are you making assumptions
cancer
I hope you get beheaded

THIS
Japan needs more refugees
#NoBorders

No, it is completely honourable. Don't worry.

t. proxy japanese

27 is 27 too much if shitskins

>03
>02
lol?

撮りなおすのクソだるいw

また印刷しなきゃならないのに、印刷用の紙切らしてるし

>We should help each other.
That's why Japan accepted those 27. Japan is helping those who can in turn help Japan.

That's a superior immigration plan compared to Europe's blind acceptance of millions of welfare leeches that give nothing to their host countries.

>t. Tatsuhiro Satō

I'm not the same guy you were talking to...

You are an traitor to your people, please harakiri now if you want to have any honor

go there as an illegal

I thought some months ago even some of those did rape some young nip girls. BTW why not use these"people" to test katana's again?

Oh, you're probably the same faggot I schooled the other day in Japanese. I was wondering when you'd post again. Your Japanese is good, but it's not native. I'm half Japanese but I was born in the US, so my Japanese isn't perfect.

So what did you do anyway? Marry some Japanese chick, get bored everyday, so now you troll Sup Forums? Is your life really that boring?

Nah, he's not really Japanese. He has a basic grammar mistake in that second sentence.

NO.
Actually, Japan is traitor for international community

Please never stop making these threads. I love seeing the asspain it causes.

口語体で投稿してるから”奇妙”に思えるだけでしょ?
フォーマルな日本語で書き込んでほしければ、そうするけど?

It means your country has high standards and doesn't just let anyone in. Be proud of it, or suffer consequences (of accepting too many and stupid migrants).

Commit hikari you Chinaman

Tf are you talking about man? Even the women are suffering in Nipland. The women aren't breeding either because of the workaholic nation and are all depressed and desperate for dick. Even the good looking ones want it. As long as you're not fat or gross you've got a chance. Even manlets because a manlet back home is average or even tall there.
>t. American tourist who fucked some mature sex starved japs.

Ah ok I was worried for a while that we would have to draw out of our mongolian japanese pact

anyway, if you want to pretend to know Japanese grammar, please understand "倒置法", before posting.

Even 10yo student know this basic grammar.

english please, me no speak ching chong

貴方是馬鹿外人.
我命貴方自殺

I'd be surprised if they let in more when 1 or 2 out of the 27 already committed rape. You're just asking for trouble if you already have rapist from a group of 27

Yeah you should. We have some for you to take.

leave based Bill out of this

Ching per ching chong

hai sensei

(You)

you people are cancer for replying to this fucking autistic /jp/ / 2ch troll without sageing

dirty fucking inbred kike

go back to r/hapa you fucking faggot.

Stop trying to ruin the country just because nobody will ever accept you as a human being you virtue signalling gook.

しね

fucking korean immigrant subhuman

you are welcome, you motherfucker

Wow, your Japanese sucks. Maybe you're not the same guy. If you are, I feel bad for you. I hope you don't go around thinking you're really good at Japanese.

I'll help you out.

また印刷しなきゃならないのに、印刷用の紙切らしてるし

That's not how you use "のに".
Also, I assume you mean 破けてる, not 切れてる.

And why did you say "印刷用の"? Just say 紙.

>My paper for the purpose of printing is cut.
lol

Why did you put quotes around 奇妙?
Also, it's 奇妙に思うだけでしょ? Not 思える here. You're assuming what I think. Not asking me if what you're saying can potentially be thought of as "奇妙". Also, the word 奇妙 isn't used very often in standard speech, and the word choice is fucked up. Also, I think you meant to say 見える, but fucked up the verb.

There's no reason to say "で投稿してるから", which is stupid. Just say "で話してるから", or something. That's not natural. You know a lot of words, but it's like someone going "indubitably, good sir, you can see here that i am posting in the colloquial style".

Anyway, stop trying so hard. It's kind of painful, honestly. You can pretend all you want, but people who actually know Japanese are just going to laugh at you. Go to bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLQQI1_cqWA

is this true?

Might be some neckbeard who moved to japan...

Why don't you post in Japanese if you can communicate with Japanese?

切れてる=out of stock
This term will be learned in first year of elementary school.... didn't you attend to school? or did you attend to international school or something?
のに= simply means but so called 逆接表現 in Japanese

Test

Ok. since you are not being educated in elementary school in Japan.

I found website which is understandable for you!
"紙を切らしてる" in Japanese=The copy machine doesn’t have paper.

english.cheerup.jp/article/1947

Anyway, are you really "hafu Japanese"?

I have many hafu japanese firends and all of them at least can understand this basic Japanese.

漢字が多義語って事すら理解できてないのに、他人の日本語が間違ってるとか指摘しちゃうのは痛いから辞めた方がいいと思うよw

うるさいな、死ねください。

今は四時三十四分だな
仕事をもっていませんか

F A G G O T

I am college student and It's spring vacation in Japan.

>it's a weebs try to out weeb each other thread

please stop
you're embarrassing me

get a job then you worthless nigger loving spastic.

I bet you want to pay reparations to the fucking 中国人 you filthy fucking Korean

t. Kenji Goldburg

Because you obviously don't know Japanese.
Okay, I see you meant you're out of. Just say "ない” then. Or that you used it all. I apologize. You can use 切れる that way, just you probably wouldn't in that specific context.

Ask someone about the のに thing. Copy and paste your entire sentence and ask them if it sounds natural. I'm sure someone's awake you can ask since you sound like you're on the internet all the time. You obviously think you're some sort of Japanese genius which isn't the case.

>漢字が多義語って事すら理解できてないのに、他人の日本語が間違ってるとか指摘しちゃうのは痛いから辞めた方がいいと思うよw
There's basic things you don't know.
You don't use the kanji for "koto" there, you spell it in out in hiragana.

I mean, don't get me wrong, you know a lot of Japanese, but it's just obviously not native. I assume since most people are idiots in Japan (even Japanese people), it's easy to seem really smart, just know that there are other people out there who can speak Japanese. It's difficult because language is such a fluid thing, there's nothing I can point to in specific, but find some friends (assuming you have them) and ask them to honestly rate your sentences. They're not accurate.

But answer me this because I'm actually seriously curious. Why go to the effort to troll? I mean, it's blatantly obvious you're not Japanese. Is it fun tricking people who would have no clue that your Japanese isn't natural?

Invaders aren't coming over because they want help.
They are coming over because they want to take what is yours.
I'm getting tired of hearing from you you stupid faggot.
You are not honorable at all if you're trying to give your country away.
You're a slimy rat that does not care for your family or those who depend on you to do your social responsibilities.
You're such a piece of shit that you can't regain any honor unless you kill yourself and only yourself. Everyone around you is a better person than you.

> We should help each other.
rapefugees aren't people

A flood of refugees into Japan would probably reignite nationalism and emperor worship followed by a purge of all non-japs.

This fucking loser creates the same fucking thread every day and gets 100 replies from people who actually believe this fucking bait.
What's wrong with you faggots?

why don't you post in Japanese?

I will reply to you when you post in Japanese.

そんなに、日本語について詳しいなら日本語で返信してくれて構わないんだけど?

Ukraine is rightful Russian clay

the guy is actually right.
you said: even though I have to print it again, I'm out of printing paper
isn't right in context

FUCK OFF THEY'RE FULL.

This desu

ameribro,

let's make the sun never set again

It's dishonorable to let mudslimes into your country and rape your women.

Get a room