A movie

#Faketerror
#Hoax
#JewishScam
#MuhSixGorillion
#FalseFlag
#Stagedterror

>mudslime brown durka kills someone
>IT"S !A GFALSE FLAHGE GUYISE TRU DIS TIME, NOT ALL MUSSLIMSMS!!!!
kys you shill

>plane attacks
>truck attacks
>car attacks
bike attacks when?

How do you know the difference between a real event and a false flag if you weren't there?

>bike attacks when?
right after the space shuttle attack

But will you guys please think of the children?!

false flag or not this particular one is helping us.
Thanks to that brown guy, more and more British people are gonna get redpilled.

>inb4 hurr hurr u can't do that monster! das stupid and cruel thinking

LOL

>'extremist' muslims want to kill you
>'moderate' muslims want them to kill you

Oh this is rich...

someone else made this lol

>bike attack
Happening in Berlin. Guy on bike is spraying acid in western women's faces. Seven so far

Just another day

Nice meme lads

Its fake when they pin it on a white guy too.

Sandy Hook: fake
Boston Bombing: fake
Dylan Roof: fake
Brussels bombing: fake
Orlando: fake
Truck attacks Berlin/Nice: fake
Shooting of Indian man in kansas: fake
Sacramento neo nazi vs antifa: fake
Six gorillion: fake

Find me one real "terror incident" and I'll eat my hat

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jooz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

OH BOY A SPICY MEME

PLEASE I NEED THIS

>But will you guys please think of the children?!

Fucking gold spam Twitter with it

I love you bastages.

AND THEN WE WILL KICK YOUR FUCKING MONKEY ASS

>tfw trying to phone for help
>don't have enough akbars

She's so cute and probably fucks well. But that headdress. Ugh. I wouldn't race mix with it, but I'd stick my dick in it

I didnt do shit nigga

Open your borders bigots

>Her face
Gas them all

Fucking this
Spam twitter with this!!!

the solution is
1. cum inside
2. put in ground

Moroccans are cancer

they commit less rape less pedo and less murder than non muslims

why is the alt right allergic to simple facts?

It was YOU who decided to kill civilians, to fight fire with fire like an ape. I wasn't even alive for 9 of those things.

Your religion is toxic.

This shit is a pasta, do not reply with too much enthusiasm folks.

>they commit less rape less pedo and less murder than non muslims
You're funny.

seriously, how will the media spin this?it's fucking crazy

>Osama Bin Laden was created by white people

New conspiracy: Bin Laden was a test tube baby created by white people specifically as a puppet agent

I saw the same sort of behavior during the murder of Lee Rigby and it always bothered me that nobody else seemed to notice it.
The guy is standing in the middle of the sideway, covered in blood and holding the knife he just used to kill a man.
And this negress just walks past him as if it was just an average day like any other day.

Because why should she care, right?
It was just some fellow African slaughtering a white devil soldier in the middle of the fucking street.
Why would she be afraid?

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXl3jzyzcE

do you mean me personally? I don't recall doing any of that.

Paying the price of introducing the Islamic dirt to Europe Hahah ...

God created more terrorist operations in Europe allah akbar

Oy vey! Nice cultural enrichment in picture

this

Kill yourself

What is the hastag?
I like #justwalking

What else do you people think she should do?

I mean there are like 20 other whites standing around talking to police , doing nothing special, and the victim is attended to by several people.

Too many cooks spoil the broth. There is only so many things so many people can do before you become a detriment to the situation.

Exactly, moderate my ass

I mean, he does have a point though, we shouldn't be sticking our noses in Middle Eastern affairs just because of some retarded bureaucrat looking to get jiggy with the Jews.

In the end of the day, it's us suffering, not the politicians. I just wish this man took up politics rather than slaughter an innocent soldier in cold blood.

holy shit that bitch is heartless

>#JewishScam
>#MuhSixGorillion

This is what diversity is about - destroying community cohesion and creating low trust societies where people need to rely on big brother government. Almost unbelievable to us now but a generation ago in London people didn't lock their doors.

Robert Putnam "E Pluribus Unum" diagnoses the problems of diversity pretty damn well.

#JustMuslimThings

never bothered to watch it, i absolutely can't stand the fucking "english" he is speaking

now i did, absolutely disgusting seeing all those niggers walking by without even phoning the police or running away scared

kek I could see using #notallmuslims or #notallmuslims care.

Reported this thread for racism

10/10
10 OF FUCKING 10 M8

will this affect the german and french elections at all? the dutch already decided they wanted to give up on culture and become a caliphate

#notallmuslimscare it's pretty good though

What's funny is that literally any reply to this post means that he gets to derail this thread.

I'm amazed at how effective this bait is.

I guess it's true that only whites are capable of empathy.

It's hilarious and yet pisses me off. Odd mixture of emotions. Nice shooping skills.

posting

Ha atleast the Jews contribute something you fuckheads just blow shit up and drive vehicles into people, Stay in your Sandpit you inbred.

5/7 top fucking kek

spam all social media with this

>03/22/17(Wed)12:31:24 No.117811248▶
> (OP)
>Muslim here, with a message for all the cumsk
>Obama was then Created To take him out... by the Jews
>This is real life MGS

Didn't find anything for #notallmuslimscare but #notallmuslims has some good ones.

perfect

Hang in there britbongs.
Prayers from Murica.
The liberals that let those muzzies into your country should burn.
Nigel Farage's ideals may seem more plausible to the cucked left now

link to this? need it to redpill normies

damn that picture says it all

yeah ok sand nigger

i really don't think most of those are fake...

Can someone explain why she's under the bus? The shitskin used a car?

I live down the road - nonstop sirens all day. Spooky.

Well, you're wrong, do some research.

London attack Skull and bones 3/22 occult date

Just look how fake this supposed stabbed antifa from Sacramento is.

Its all one big jewish joke.

>One shoe on, one shoe off
Is he half dead?

What exactly do you expect her to do though? Most people jsut want to get away from a crime scene as soon as posisible.

In the spirit of Animal Mother... ALL FUCKING HAJJIS MUST FUCKING HANG!

Sandnigger muzzie detected. Fuck off back to your pedophile, devil-worshipping shitshkin lands.

We've a troll right here

retweet this

at least switch sides?
idk, she just looks so incredibly uninterested

That poor guy dressed for work that morning, put on his well-maintained chelsea boots, said goodbye to his partner and then got stabbed by some crazy maniac who was invited into the country by clueless, complicit left-wingers.

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't hold leftists personally responsible for this and thousands of others murders, rapes, robberies and wasted billions on a police state and investigations.

Why shouldn't left-wing politicians face jail time for being causing this?

One thing I learned is that there is no moderate muslims, but rather hardly/non muslims pretending to be muslims vs muslims.

Yes, "muslims" can be okay, but that goes only for people who associate with Islam as much as your average lefty swede associates with the church, ie in name only at best.
On the other hand, anyone taking Islam overly serious is trash.

how about
>(you)

poorly fucking made, adapt the outcut to the image, don't just fucking copy and paste, a fucking monkey could do that.

You do it then

> whiteys making jokes about people died in middle eastern
> immediately triggered when a muslim woman not giving a shit.

Stay mad hypocrites

> crazy maniac who was invited into the country by clueless

The attacker was British, user. Born in Jamaica, raised in the UK, he got radicalized at the age of 17. He was on a watch list for terrorists ever since 2014, yet in 2015 he was caught in Budapest, Hungary - boarding a train towards Bucharest, Romania.

He traveled from the UK to Eastern Europe without alerting any authorities - he was caught in the train because Hungary and Romania have a secured boarder that actually checks for passports and stuff.

Thats not funny. Wtf is wrong withh you? Seriously. People died.

Nobody cares about Muslims being fine. This board is about securing the existence of our people and a future for White children

We're not hypocrites, Sup Forums is against invasions of muslim shitholes and also against invasion from muslim shitholes, it is perfectly principled.

"Invade the world, invite the world" is the policy of our enemies.

Gook.

>Born in Jamaica, raised in the UK
>British

You just unironically made a joke by calling your sandnigger cousins people

the fuck is wrong with you?? I though whites and japanese are friends, but it seems you rather suck muslim cock than support whites in an hour of mourning.