BEHOLD! THE PEACEFUL MODERATE MUSLIM!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
liveleak.com/view?i=4ad_1446489189
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cant wait for the war

>seem to

English are pigs who need to be gutted.

Of course it makes humans around the world happy.

:)

Comments on Al Jazeera seemed to mostly be calling it false flag from what I read.

English is hard huh turd.

You don't even deserve to be called human for what you've done shitskin.

Nigga got a TBC

why don't they stick their pens in his eyeball as he is dying? cut off his fucking dick too, fucking pig muslim

ISLAM IS THE ENEMY OF THE FREE WORLD

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO EVERYONE OF THE COMING STORM

infidels btfo

Laughing is a common way of showing grief in Islam culture

to be fair it was cold out there.

Sup Forums also reacted with joy.

Sup Forums doesn't pretend to be good

If you animals hate the western world so much why do so many of you escape to the western world?

This Sup Forumstards and Muslims are two sides of the same coin

>Posts this on a majorly anti-Muslim board.

>be European
>get snackbared

lol how can you filthy turk still use the internet? Didn't your fag leader shut it down for you all?

>because of the negative PR they are getting
>so maybe the Slimez get kicked out
>and these attacks stop happening

ITZ DA SAME

is this what they mean by being culturally enriched?

>Not All Muslims

mad because not enough killed

I hear about Europeans going to jail for things said online far more than Turks.

Most of the Euros on this board would be in jail for the racial slurs they constantly hurl.

When Sup Forums stops being relevant, there will probably be a massive sweep of you people.

BBC news just keeps talking endlessly about the Jo Cox murder and how we can't let the right wing "exploit this".

They literally just described owning "SS literature" as a sign of mental illness.

> Muslims kill 4 people
> How can we make it white people's fault

Oh, now there's a Paki in a suit complaining about fascism.

Muslims who will get arrested for this: 0
English people who will get arrested for tweeting that means we should consider immigration policies: >9000

Let's just forget about the 20 or so people who were critically injured or permanently maimed because of this.
>only 4 people died guyz!
Not like their family, friends, fellow students, anyone watching is affected or anything. Just 4 people dead guyz, nothing to see here.
If that was me under that bus tire dead, I'd want people to start realizing that this is a bad idea.

This guy gets it

Kek

Bongs BTFO

Need more bong meat to please Dark Kek

thats true. the police even establishes a departmand only to chase people who spread hate speech ( against muslims ) in social media

He wasn't muslim. He was asian. Get your fake news out of here.

People were taking selfies next to it.

Fresh off the meme presses, boys. Get it while it's toasty.

>People
i just saw a brown guy

when do we get to gas the muzzies?

Europeans going to jail are often braindead 50+ yearl old tards posting deaththreats under their clear name on facebook thinking its somehow different from the publix sphere.
Fuck em lol.

No. Most of us were upset that nothing will come out of this, Turk.

This.

>her dying words
>not..... all...... muslims...

>le moderate muslim face
>:D

kinda gets ya thinking.

Drink Raid, turkroach.

Man, Louis C.K. looks like shit.

What if she voted Brexit tho

People on Sup Forums are laughing about it too. They're not so different.

She died? Wew

see its more about seeing we were right all along. from roman times till now, not so much has changed when it comes to state vs ethnical loyality

God bless her.

are we sure this wasn't just an elaborate Sup Forums prank to take down that card stand?

To conquer you white bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo

daily reminder that Muslims and non-whites (except east Asians) are too genetically stupid and violent to achieve a first-world developed civilised society with a high quality of life and low crime rates, which is why they all want to live in our white countries.

and if they're born and educated in our white countries and are told to go back to their third-world undeveloped shit holes, they will simply refuse, call us "racist" or become violent because they enjoy living among the white master race and don't want to live among their own savage low IQ non-white people born in their natural habitat.

non-whites hate us yet want to live among us because they envy us, our success and our civilisation.

when we whites are gone then so does our civilisation, meaning there will be no more high quality of life and low crime rates for non-whites to leech off of because they would've brought their own third-world culture with them to replace it, non-whites brought this on themselves because of their own existence.

Get fucked kebab. Clearly we need to teach you Ottoman scum a lesson again.

What was this senpai?

Insecure pink bitches took the video down.

liveleak.com/view?i=4ad_1446489189

thats how every video looks like if you're german

We don't have the mainstream media defending us and running around-the-clock damage control on our behalf.

t. got butthurt over pic related

Ugh.
I just wished that guy would smash that sandniggers head apart

Sup Forums is a board of peace

WIR SCHAFFEN ES!

Day of the spray when

>not using vpn
Your country is worst than North Korea

We humiliating Muslims now

LITTLE
ASIAN
DICK

Kek has spoken: this will be the key meme.

Yeah muslims here are commenting similar stuff on news articles. They always do

i will cut your cock off

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS , AM I RIGHT ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what am i looking at? what are those emotes?

Wew, these turkroach posters are getting edgier with every Erdogan's new outburst.

I know right? why the fuck do Muslims hate the west?? its not like you have been bombing them for decades . and none of you realy mongered wars to sell weapons. oh not to mention that ISIS has no support from your intelligence agencies at all.
Muslims really suffer from westophobia

Whats al Jazeera??

remember, not all Sup Forumsacks

If a Religion is not compatible with the values of a Country, it shouldn't be allowed

mud version of RT

Fuck off roach. Without the west Russia would of killed you long ago

t. Mossad puppet

If you think most people here aren't core-rotten bitter every time there's an attack in their countries, then you will never understand

GET OUT ROACH REEEEEEE

>imblying muzzies listen to AJ English
lad.

With this can we agree that the UK is completely fucked?

>guy runs over a dozen of people in london
>the uk is completely fucked
>monthly mass shootings in burgerland
>:-)

don't trust the memes senpai

What's so special about western countries? Saudi Arabia and your own country do all that.

- Flooding unstable countries with weapons
- Starting wars
- Bombing muslims

Check, check and check.

Mudshits are animals that don't know how to behave because they are fucking mentally deficient.

deus vult shall commence

Micropenis -

Is that screenshot real? Can you provide me with further evidence?

Every muslim hates the Saudis except for Saudis and their Malay sla-- I mean expats.
I've had conversations with Iranians, Moroccans, turks, etc. The Saudi, just like the rest of the west, are Kike run.

Has Drumpf said anything about this yet?

he called May, no (real) tweets

Underrated!

LON-DONE son!!!

You're over m8s.

I download another copy of this image every time achmed goes on a rampage