Will not be infringed

will not be infringed

>cant own tank with functional firing system
>cant own rpg launchers
>cant own fully automated guns
>cant own higher capacity magazines in some states

Why do americans even bother with this worship of constitution when it can be just ignored if a decent argument comes along the way?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_in_the_United_States_by_state
youtu.be/b0qjNy9nqHM?t=57
crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/
andrewleigh.org/pdf/GunBuyback_Panel.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Arkansas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah guns didn't kill anyone in England today! Safety!
Also, is that an updated bait pic?

The people trying to maintain the Constitution and its limited government are in the minority. The majority, the global leftists, would scrap it entirely if they could. So by our "worship" of the Constitution on the right, it prevents the left from doing as they will. Or at least delaying it sufficiently.

One of them, a Senator iirc, says that reading the Constitution as written and originally intended is "not in the mainstream of American jurisprudence". So it's not as though they're in hiding. They're right out in the open.

errr, they did not
or are you trying to make some other point?

>The attacker, dressed in black and armed with two large knives, drove a car over Westminster Bridge, ramming into members of the public outside the Houses of Parliament. Attacker then entered the gates of New Palace Yard and repeatedly stabbed a male police officer. He was shot by the officer's colleagues.

imagine he would have AR15 or Bushmaster with few of your favorie high capacity magazines, where he could fire in to crowd of people for 5 minutes without major interruption

Why not just look at the murder rate?
Without minorities of course since all these are whiter than snow

>that flag
You really need to go

Gun policy has no measurable impact on homicide rates. All of the amendments in the Bill of Rights have been watered down to some degree but that doesn't mean we shouldn't defend the rights we still currently have.

>guns murdered
>handguns killed

Didn't know inanimate objects could kill. I guess the guns are becoming self-aware.

>Take out your gun
>Lay it on table/floor
>Say kill 3 times
>Post results

guns dont kill people

Well the amendment applies to what's useful and common for militia's to field so I wouldn't apply it to tanks. Militia's aren't armor divisions.
Auto weapons and RPG's I would but that's a pipedream.

wow, so few americans can read, too bad its retarded

>Gun policy has no measurable impact on homicide rates.

you really would need to go out of your way retarded to believe that

for example australia is example of rapid policy change

>homicide rate fell by 59 percent, and the firearm suicide rate fell by 65 percent, in the decade after the law was introduced, without a parallel increase in non-firearm homicides and suicides. That provides strong circumstantial evidence for the law's effectiveness.

In Brazil guns are forbidden but in the same year (2004) we have 37113 murders

trannyland coming in clutch

>that pic
Hold up.. Adjust for population, please.

numbers are so miniscule that you should not need it
but who knows, maybe UK has population of 400,000 people right?

Okay you go get a conviction in court with" circumstantial evidence"

Also how exactly do you propose disarming America. Can't be done. Plain and simple.

I could own all of those, including armed fighter aircraft with the right tax stamps (FAA might get asshurt but fuck em)

>Owns tank
>Not registering your tanks main gun gun as a DD

gun crime is not inclusive of all aggressive violent crime.

Homicide or homicide by firearms? Something tells me it's the latter.
Did you know in 400 AD Rome, there were ZERO (0!!!) homicides by firearms?

But I can own all of that....

But you're right; all arms control is illegal and unconstitutional.

Most homocides are commited with illegally obtained fire arms, which is not a problem for NZ, AUS, and UK. I'll also give you a hint to who commits most of these murder in the US the word starts with an N and ends with a HARD R.

PS combine the population of all these countries and it's still less than the US

Most of those things are possible to own, if you go through the assload of red tape and regulations to get them.

For most militia-tier purposes (ostensibly the purpose of the amendment), semi-auto is quite sufficient.

>>cant own tank with functional firing system

yes you can, many people do

>>cant own rpg launchers

>>cant own fully automated guns

>>cant own higher capacity magazines in some states

cucks gonna cuck

You ELS posters are my favorite.
For all our guns, we don't have nearly enough shooting sprees like brevik.
The niggers can't be bothered to buy and maintain automatics like that.

Now adjust for socio-economic status...
Now graph gun ownership v. firearm homicides like:NOW stop cherry picking countries.
Unite States does NOT have the most homicides. There are countries like most of Africa and South America that have plenty more homicides than the United States.
Finally, take out all suicides, self defence, and accidents of "total homicides"
If you still believe in gun control, neck yourself.

You're not addressing OP's point.

If the point is "cannot be infringed", why isnt the far right fighting for our right to own RPGs, tanks and nuclear warheads? or do unironically believe I should be able to buy those things at walmart?

Why the fuck would we give up our right to protect ourselves, our property, and our freedom for a negligible reduction in death rate?

Leftists really are retarded.

But you can own them all of those things. You would just need to do the paperwork and get the tax stamps.

As for states banning magazines, there are only about 5 states that ban full cap magazines, and none that I know of has a retro active ban before the law was written.

You can own them with out tax stamps, just don't report that you have them.

And half of them are niggers, and the rest are accounted for by our way higher population. Nice

What are you protecting yourself against?

>You would just need to do the paperwork and get the tax stamps.

what happened to "shall not be infringed"?

Your "ideology" is full of holes faggot.

Actually, there are talks to decriminalizing. For instance, suppressors are being scrutinized for legality.

Whatever I damn well feel like. Jews. crack whores, clowns, whatever. It's a matter of principle.

How can you pretend to be a free people when your government has absolute power over you? When you have no capacity to resist those who would use force against you? It makes you a metaphorical sheep.

>yfw over 60% of those are suicides

The constitution is a guideline.
The right to bear arms shall NOT be infringed. The fourth amendment protects this right to protect against unconstitutional search and siezuer.

Because large arms didn't really exist until the 20th century.

>the state infringes on personal liberty
who would'a thunk it?

>Politicians disregard the constitution when they can
>Ergo the citizens shouldn't bother trying to defend any parts of it
Ideally citizens should have the right to automatic rifles and fully functioning tanks. Give police departments a few old bazookas and maybe TOW missiles to knock out tanks if someone goes on a rampage. Also one man can't drive, aim, load, and fire a tank, so it isn't like one crazy man can just drive his T-55 through New York City blowing up buildings, he would need to drive, stop, turn the turret, load the gun, and fire himself.

if only there would be a quick way to check on google
>These deaths consisted of 11,208 homicides,[5] 21,175 suicides,[4] 505 deaths due to accidental or negligent discharge of a firearm, and 281 deaths due to firearms use with "undetermined intent"

If you look at the gun crime rate among whites only, we've got about the same rate of gun crime as Belgium or Luxembourg

I guess this needs repeating because yurofags just can't grasp that we don't have a gun problem, we have a NIGGER problem

what the fuck do you think cannons and Gatling guns are?

just because they're mounted on an armored shell doesn't make them otherworldly

And the fact that increasing availability of guns is slightly correlated to its use. That's like arguing to ban cars because cars kill more people every year, but fails to mention that most people own a car now than they did many years ago.
captcha: cars.

isnt there a clause in there about it being the common weaponry at the time?

>muh recreational nukes

no you moron

read the fucking bill of rights

we actually can own all of those things

>what are cannons
Bombard cannons have been used towards the end of medieval warfare to bust down fortifications.
Hand cannons were used extensively throughout the middle ages.

>recreational nukes
Is that something you inhale? Sounds like a drug that could shatter my world.

well the go check statistics per state, even white states have at least tripple the numbers of belgium.

wat

youtu.be/b0qjNy9nqHM?t=57

remove non whites from statistics and normalize to per capita for population disparity.

The USA will become the safest country on that list.

The decline in homicide slowed following the passage of the Australian NFA.

would you consider Massachusetts stats to be example of low minority state? Would it surprise you it would fail per capita against european nations in same statistics?

I said RATE of gun crime, not the literal number you mouth breathing retard

or is that too complicated for your dum-dum slavshit brain to understand?

Such a BS thread.
Guns are banned in chiraq, yet is the murder capitol of the U.S.
Homicides by firearms actually went up in every county that banned guns.
2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/

But let's not let facts get in the way of b8 posting. Sage and hidden. Stop taking the bait, children.

Bad link, my fault
crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/

Gun policy has no measurable impact on homicide among the states.

here have real study and read
andrewleigh.org/pdf/GunBuyback_Panel.pdf

I have no doubt that you wont be convicted by hard evidence, and rather post picture where they choose interval to consider based on the data they want.

>imagine if he used gas and killed (((6))) million
>gas yourself faggot

d-d-did you just shown that niggers have not much impact on homicide rates?

I wonder what that number looks like broken down by race?

> true
>buttfucking lil boys was ok too....
>human evolution you chimp

Here's a better graph of that

Black people have high rates of homicide due to a degeneration of culture starting in the 1960s that lead to high rates of fatherlessness.

but the funny thing is that theres so little of black people that they have no impact on overall statistics per state ;)

as shown here you done goofed

>"guns murdered"
How does an inanimate object commit murder?

You're a retard, one is gun ownership the other is race. Is your IQ below 75?

the fucking courts are faggots who would rather hear cases about how much education retards need to have, than whether or not some shitty law should be considered "infringing"

Youre right I honestly believe citizens should be allowed to own everything the military does. The founding fathers owned cannons. Nukes and biological weapons should be the only thing banned.

X axis is of no importance
what is interesting is Y axis where we see homicide rate and where the varioius state fall there.

So seeing it nicely plainly that white states like arizona and arkansaw are at the similar level as hell hole war zone chicaho illionis

Best graphs I've seen on Sup Forums - very easy to understand and interpret

>mfw someone says the X variable isn't important.

Hahahahahahaha

Eat a bag of dicks

>andrewleigh.org/pdf/GunBuyback_Panel.pdf
Here's the substitution effect alluded to in this PDF. This why gun policy correlates with gun homicide but not homicide in general.

>X axis is of no importance
You're either a troll or the most retarded person on here

No. Mass has these bands of niggerhoods around boston and worcester.

It's not even your fucking country, and apparently you're using the most basic bitch data you can find that ignores race entirely.
If we compare those state to % of black and hispanics, the homicides should correlate. Iowa being very huwhite, AL, LA, and Maryland being blacker than the average state, New Mexico being rabid mexicans.
oh I see, you're a nigger. carry on.

>So seeing it nicely plainly that white states like arizona and arkansaw are at the similar level as hell hole war zone chicaho illionis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Arkansas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois#Demographics

Illinois and Arkansas have nearly identical population demographics. Maybe google before you type things that aren't true?

oh, you retarted :(
you dont understand that X axis could be about # of hotdogs eaten but positioning of states on Y axis would still give us info about homicides per capita

>murder isn't relevant if it was done with something other than a gun

Back when sweden wasn't cucked you slavs were our slaves.

>guns murder people

Does this mean that we should put guns in jail and release the person that pulled the trigger?

i like how the liberals line the kids up for easier shooting.

You're the retard that doesn't understand that the X you are correlating with Y is how a relationship between a given pair is analyzed. There's no relationship between gun ownership and firearm homicides, but when you do it between %black and firearm homicides there is a very clear pattern. Can you not read a simple graph.

1. Yes you can
2. Yes you can
3. Yes you can
4. Cali sucks shit

how many guns murdered americans in 2016?

how many of those where nigger on nigger?

how many of those where from chimpcago lol

lets clear something up first
do you understand basic premise that if you have these type of graphs
that you can do some analysis without being interested in one of the axis
as what you might be interested in is the position of data objects relative to single axis and to each other?

You know the thing commonly known as a fucking bar graph?

See

inb4 >motherjones

>that you can do some analysis without being interested in one of the axis
Yeah you can look at a state here and a state there by itself, but that's called CHERRY PICKING your data points. You need to look at the whole TREND across all states. Otherwise you're just a retard.

>>cant own tank with functional firing system
wrong, but most coaxial machine guns will need to be removed sometimes because of production dates.

a 200mm howitzer is eaiser to obtain than a machine gun

>cant own rpg launchers
wrong

$500 destructive device tax

>cant own fully automated guns
wrong
$250 tax stamp

>cant own higher capacity magazines in some states
those are not federal laws

also, none of those countries are even half the size of america, why no russian, or chinese, or south african statistics?

>Ben Garrison
i kekked