Is this our fault?

Is this our fault?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/729986957984534528
youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> ignorant view of Muslims
> Trump shouldn't have banned them but instead executed every single one

Its Trumps fault for making muslims kill people. It couldn't possibly be Islam itself, because that would be islamophobic.

It could possibly be sympathy to the extreme portions of the religion. Sympathy caused by Trumps ignorance.

>"HOW DARE YOU BAN THEM FROM THE USA? NOW THEY'RE COMING OVER HERE TO START THEIR SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEE"
Enjoy your death tolls, faggot.

Reminder that not all Germans were Nazi's, but the peaceful majority did not matter.

>you can't say bad things about Muslims or else they'll become terrorists
>you can say whatever you want about Christians though

>islam is a religion of peace but if you criticise us we'll start murdering people

why does the left have such a boner for islam? no other religion gets the kind of treatment from the left that islam has

it is his fault

Can we just kill all religious people?

I have a theory. The left is obsessed with grandstanding the worst in everything. Hence why they endlessly prop up blacks even though they fuck up every time.

Speaking of Twitter.... Are they actively hiding the Tweets that are praising 'be to Allah'?

#london + الله is only pulling up sympathetic tweets... which objectively can't be real

because their retarded

I blame Drumpf's racist Muslim ban!!!

Occam's razor tells me it's probably this:

>cleaner air for london

BRRAAAAPPPFFF

This is a thinly veiled threat.

>their retarded
nice irony

That's a roundabout way of saying "we'll kill you if you criticize our religion".

Maybe if we elect a Muslim as mayor they will stop attacking us?

UK gets what UK deserves.

lu'rek more

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

It's Trump's fault London is overrun by dangerous mudshits.

t. Mayor Mudshit

Obviously they need to make Parliament completely Sharia compliant, THEN they'll stop.

They both have a common enemy: western civilization.

>haha i mispelled their what a funny meme

How could we be so blind!? That's the obvious solution!!!!

fpbp

They hate whitey

start with the jews

well now there's a few less after today

Fuck Sadiq Khan, what a fucking piece of shit. Hope he rots in hell.

>millions of whites leave London
>London has proved him wrong

>Manlet
>Shitskin

What the fuck did I do to deserve this?

>muslims are nice, stop insulting them or they might go in a killing rampage

Everitiem

>Islam is the religion of peace and if you dont agree we will kill you

London's failure was evident the second this idiot was voted in as mayor

That poor French qt.

Have you noticed that the left treats muslims like they're all fucking morons?

how does everyone know she i french did they release the victims names?

Fault doesn't matter at this point.

What is the solution and how is it achieved? The Brits sure as fuck aren't going to do anything.

ITS HAPPENING

SADIQ KHAN THE MAYOR OF LONDON ORCHESTRATED THE ATTACK

HE CALLED THE HIT

Why dont they have homeostatic sponges with them?

I mean it`s london, hello!

Step one is leaving the EU. After that if immigration is as hot an issue among the electorate as the polls say then the elected government had better address it or continue losing votes to parties that will.

It's actually not that bad of an idea, to be honest. I always do this when I leave the house in case I get the opportunity to test one out.

This the guy that said terrorist attacks are kudt a part of living in big cities now?

>we cause terrorist attacks in Britain

>mainstream muslims

twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/729986957984534528

>London has proved him wrong

Any faith that is so unstable that mild criticism leads to the radicalization of thousands needs to be purged from the earth.

The only way Islamic terror stops is if Muslims stop it.

In english, nigger

yeah we don't speak arabic

I kept telling people the next terror attack they would blame Trump 2017 1st one here we go. CNN I'm sure won't let me down either.

>be moderate, democracy-loving liberal Muslim living in the multicultural paradise of London
>walking home from volunteering at the LGBTQAA charity where you cook halal and vegan meals for HIV patients who can't look after their nutritional needs
>Big Ben bongs his merry message of love and tolerance
>check Twitter as you smile at passersby
>Donald Trump's still President even though he said mean things
>steal car and drive it over a bunch of people, stab a police officer
>get shot

When will Trump apologize?

>Reminder that not all Germans were Nazi's, but the peaceful majority did not matter.

Reminder that the active members of any group swim like fish in the sea of their tacit supporters.

The middle eastern superstions all serve the Jew. Cucstianity worships a Jew and considers them the Chosen. Islam considers the Main Kike a prophet.

its filename was pretty much the content of the post attached to that image when i saved it last year, not the first time a majority of muslims voting in an online poll supported isis over iraq or syria

Holy shit this needs to be printed and plastered all over londonistan

Lmao i don't know what's worse, rhetoric supposingly being enough to radicalize "moderate Muslims" or thinking they were moderate to begin with.

so she got shot then run over by a bus? did she died?

Muslims believe in the Quran and therefore are fucking morons.

>Cucstianity worships a Jew and considers them the Chosen

>American education

yes, everyone knows that muslims have no choice but to hurkadurk and everyone knows it's completely rational to murder people in one country because someone halfway around the planet said something in another country.

Shame on you America

>The only way Islamic terror stops is if Muslims stop it.

Or if we purge the West of these sand niggers and kill anyone who objects. The kind of social change necessary to save the white race means killing many race traitors. We need white rule, not democracy because the Jew gives subhumans the vote.

We need more Islamist attacks to raise the hate. Nothing else will do. I hope IS have a very good year in Europe and the US. They are a useful enemy because the REAL problem isn't terror, it's sandnigger culture.

She got hit by the car first and in to oncoming traffic - the bus.

>no other religion gets the kind of treatment from the left that islam has

Needs shoop onto Giftgas label.

Kosher certification is pretty cheap, relatively. I'd be hard pressed to believe you'd pay less if any large brand stopped getting certified.

Also, the company chooses to get certified. Welcome to capitalism.

It's just a label for products that grew under the ground such as vegetables.

YES
YES

Leftists view inferior civilizations and cultures as "marginalized" and "oppressed". They have to be protected from le ebil oppressors, because leftists want to believe that all cultures and all people are equal. It's an overbearing maternal desire (why leftist thought is dominated by females and nu-males), which in itself dovetails with Marxism.

It is literally a fairy tale belief system that defies objective reality.

And these same people think that redneck Creationists are more deplorable than anything else.

>saying mean things about islam will make them kill you

Sounds like a lovely religion.

What blows my mind is that Christianity has been shit on in Western Universities and Media for decades and the number of "Christian Extremist" attacks, proportionate to the number of Christians in Western countries, is NOTHINGGGGGGGG compared to Islamic terrorism vs the Islam population in Western countries.

What a fucking farce.

>Christian Extremism

It's not about the cost to consumers. You shouldn't buy kosher because the certification is just another way for kikes to extract money for doing nothing.

I know Jews who believe this. They have even suggested to me that the best way to stop Muslims from being terrorists and rapists would be to drastically increase Muslim immigration so the ones who are here won't feel alienated.

Trump should put the mayor of London on the terrorist watch list. If there are any whites left in London, you need to gank this shit stain.

>but what about Timothy McVeigh? See, Christians are baby-killing savages, muh 1st Amendment

Daily remider that the minority moderate Muslim is a myth.

youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg

Sure, I'm peaceful now, but wait till I get ALIENATED.

YOU WANNA TAKE THAT RISK, BRO?

Kek does indeed work in mysterious ways

Of course.
We should now act like liberals
>and double down.

Absolutely.

And blacks like children. Trans people as feel good trophies. Mexicans as people who are so lowly they do shitty jobs no one else will do.

The list goes on yet they call us racist.

If facing discrimination makes you resort to terrorism, then you are not peaceful and the people around will trust you even less since you proved them to be dangerous

>You shouldn't say anything mean about muslims because if you do, they'll kill you.

Halal and Kashrut certs. are both voodoo extortion nonsense and should be banned.

Memes becoming reality, or is reality turning into a meme?

Was a goat properly bleed to death to make this product have magic voodoo spell?

Yes, you didn't do what they told you to do and it's made them violent.

THANKS MURICA!