I've fucking had it pol. I can't stand this shit anymore. How do you deal with Liberals everywhere?

I've fucking had it pol. I can't stand this shit anymore. How do you deal with Liberals everywhere?

EVERYONE in university hates fucking Donald Trump bar this one guy who I briefly met. They support Islam, the "pay gap", all this fucking non sense bull shit. My Anthropology lecturer called Trump a "oompa loompa".We were also made to read a book from Scott Atran on Terrorism. His whole idea is to let Muslims in and don't be mean to them. I see that as a threat" - Milo Yiannopoulos. The whole place burst in laughter. My other lecturer said he needs time to take off due when Trump got in. Another lecture said there was inequality in the college faculty, aka more lads teaching than woman, not realizing those people have their OWN FUCKING CHOICE. I've had with university campuses and their bullshit agenda and so called "openness" to different views. FUCK THEM. ISALM is Literally CANCER. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

ironmarch.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=jTPsAlDdSFM
lon.info/blikkenslager-lon
gl.org/loenogans/loen/Sider/Hvadtjenerengymnasielaerer.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=QvJUvfEYR8w
youtube.com/watch?v=fcjDtPf9GMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He fell for the university meme

I wouldn't fall picking up a few spanners, that's for sure ye cunt

Que the Army music

wow, people in learning institutions aren't dumb ass racists. really makes you think

Please replace liberals with regressives. They are illiberal reeetards.

Kill yourself retard. Typical bull shit talk. Kill yourself. If you had any brain cells you would see the truth. Retard.

You just don't make friends outside of your already established group. I go to school and don't make conversation with anyone but the professor, unless forced into group studies. I understand the frustration. Too many characters at university.

as much I hate to say this,, but the quality of university students has dropped a lot in the last 10 years. most intelligent people I know has learned some good "trade skill" instead. Because they see where is world is going right now. And good example is is that Norwegian mass murder fag, but red his manifesto thingy, he actually predicted what was going to happen in Europe,, just for example

show them this picture, your troubles will be gone

Lmao what college you going to you fucking retard

Just don't say shit and let them wonder why everyone doesn't agree with them like they thought. They all thought I was #WithHer on election night but in reality I was just checking my phone constantly to see how much Trump was winning by.

good bait m8 i r8 8/8

Check em

I've just finished my university grade. People in humanities are almost ALWAYS liberals. I've met several redpilled people in science however.

People in humanities are always LIBERALS.

>Doing either an arts degree or some kind of social studies
>Why am I surrounded by idiots?

It's a mystery OP

I know the feel user

People in learning institutions care more about their popularity amongst their peers than actual issues their country is facing

Ftfy faggot

The leaf is right! Liberal love cheesy pizza! Throw them a big pizza party! Invite all cultures make sure to have normal cheese pizza to make sure everyone is satisfied! Fly it in to keep it fresh and classy!

ironmarch.org/

WHY ARENT YOU ADVENTURING???

I'm in law and share OP's problem. Ivy league before you ask

Join the IRA
Kick some Eternal Anglo's ass, paddy

Correct. They're dumb ass conformists. Far worse.

Join STEM masterrace and learn about equations and shiet

>Going to a predominately upper-class jewish college with forced diversity.
>Why am I surrounded by liberals?

Really makes your cranium ponder

ira is a drug cartel now

Did econ and my female prof was praising Keynes as the second coming of a god.

just remember, they are stupid, you are smart, and most of historic america is with trump for these next 4 years youtube.com/watch?v=jTPsAlDdSFM

What uni lad? I see antifa stickers around my IT.

>taking pride in stupidity and ignorance

Lol. Why do they care? I could poll everyone in my college classes about your government, and they couldn't answer. They aren't dumb, either. Senior level engineering students. They just don't have time to worry about things that don't affect them.
We have no paygap. It's illegal and if employers could hire women for less, they would.

What is this reference? I don't understando

My first reaction was " why do they care about Trump so much in Italy"

>ira is a drug cartel now
how come? I thought they were redpilled.

You have to understand that there is no recocillatiion with these people and that Democrats and communists must be physically removed from society.

I've found smirking to be quite helpful.

Impossible, but we can change peoples minds and hearts by showing them how far the rabbit hole goes.

Hahahahahahaha, you're a cuck

>falling for the university meme instead of learning a trade

You know what to do.

>mfw I fell for the university meme

I could have been earning huge amounts by now, probably even bought my own apartment.

I was young and stupid. Didnt know the realities of life. I just wanted to be an intellectual and become an academic person. Too bad there is no money in it, nor any jobs.

Enjoy cleaning people's drains for 30 years and then retiring at 50 due to a broken back.

the next generation of rulers in power will be the ultra leftists sjw's, while next in line is gen Z, prepare your angus for some ebin stuff OP

i will do a atheist prayer for you.

Oh fuck I'm not looking forward to this....what University are you at? I was planning to go to UCD.

I can't fucking who have the most SJW's

Tenner bets it's fucking UCD and he's studying arts

>deal with liberals

Found your problem, OP. The libtard is not a person, but a creation responding only to current fashion.

Stop interacting with them, and they will switch up their style overnight.

As a fellow Scandinavian you must know that cleaning peoples drains pays a huge amount of cash compared to a teachers job.

u go to 8ch. I pretty much just come to 4ch to see the memes todays 12yo neets dreamed up for a good laugh

Where you at pal? University of Limerick here. Seems like the vast majority of students are lefty faggots. I can't imagine how bad it is in Dublin.

>italy
mate...

Not him but I've also been thinking he was from Italy this entire thread.

Go back to your blue flag with the harp Ireland.

lon.info/blikkenslager-lon

gl.org/loenogans/loen/Sider/Hvadtjenerengymnasielaerer.aspx

Not to mention that there are a few other jobs you can go to uni for......

come trinity don't be a faggot, if your doing the right course your grand

The price you pay for the red pill

I heard Maynooth is infested.

Maybe you have better teachers wages in Denmark, or I've been misinformed. In any case, learning a trade would mean you would be actually earning money while learning instead of going into lifelong debt.

it probably got infiltrated by feds, but that's just a guess.

In Norway, the liberal mass-media recently had an article about why there is no "political right-leaning humour".

This shows the big dissonans from reality that liberals hold. They believe that throwing names and putting down their political opposition because of appearance etc. is humour and not evil bashing.

The reason the political right don't have this kind of humour is because they are morally above it. Except in Sup Forums, where liberals roleplay as conservatives and when they try to bash their own political idols seem mean, racist, fascist, misogynic etc. to other liberals

>retire at 50 with a broken back
I've been laying brick since i was 15. I'm 41 and my back is just fine. I find it funny that it's always you cubicle warriors that always have degenerative back issues. It's almost like sitting around all day is bad for you or something.
Oh, and about retiring at 50, you are right about that because I am fucking PAID for what I do. I also have the added benefit of showing my children all the wonderful things I've built over the years... you have poor health and no kids with a balding pate because you fucking just have to serve mammon and sit in your chair like a good goy all day

But we get paid to study in Denmark

Also you don't get paid while "learning a trade" any more than you do when studying other things. Apprenticeships are a few years in.

im at an ivy league school, finishing up a double humanities major right now. I'm probably the only conservative humanities major at this school.

Despite my dean's list gpa, my white male non-libtardness is already showing it in my inability to get jobs. I've gotten rejected from at least 3 internships because they were looking for diversity, and all the humanities-related jobs out there are pop-culture liberal-promoting bullshit that has nothing to do with actual art.

As far as careers go, I am beyond fucked.

>you don't get paid while learning a trade
wrong.gif

Maybe you're right. In any case, academics was not for me and I would have done better doing a trade, and I know a lot of people who feels the same. But maybe its a good thing for some people.

to be fair im just looking for whatever college has the least fucking comies. Is Trinity alright?

>Trinity

youtube.com/watch?v=QvJUvfEYR8w

>"join the IRA"
Wrong Ireland, retard.

unskilled labor isn't a trade

I mean it is a collage campas

also
*an oompa loompa

Dis Don't show your power level for nothing im recently new to Sup Forums from election and i can relate showing your power lvl at best gets you 5 min of fame but then your hated by your fellow brainwashed class mates your Teachers etc. Remember this is a religion to these ppl so its pointless to take it head on so just stay low i can relate plenty of retards around me who think muh muh nuclear codes etc.

Don't give up, I faced the same issues, everyone is just jerking to how they hate Trump and how much better they are. My professor also used to "joke" about Trump, he stopped after he won the election ...

Depends on what your degree's in.

I think this is what breeds more anons, being called racist because you voted a different way.

Literally every uni is kek'd. Even the IT's are not immune. Yo have no choice but to grit your teeth and make friends with the right people.
As a fore-warning most college societies are liberals, prepare for that if you join them.

If it makes you feel any better, STEM isn't doing any better. I'd be rejected for a job in favour of a female or minority of equal and probably lesser experience in an instant. Only there's a larger demand than there is supply, but that won't last.

>Grades
>Priviledge

Oh yeah! I remember being born with a Leaving Cert with over 500 CAO Points!

How in the fuck can so many down syndromes get into Trinity?

Its exactly what you think, just let me die family

>implying unskilled labor and learning a trade is the same thing
keep trying cubiclefag

Some people hate trump at mine (usually white girls in majors that dont require much work - i.e. they have a lot of free time) mean while a lot of guys support him

Just sneak in small pro-Trumpish comments and other stuff in conversations while not admitting to voting for him.

I like bringing up the rejection of TPP and how both Trump and Sanders were against it (same with supporting infrastructure spending and not intervening too much in the Middle East).

>econ
>STEM
really made me think

>go to a place you realize is full of idiots and propagandists, in order to learn

why cant you realize you have not cleaned your mind of all their programming?

>I swear the place all the people who drive progress, design and run every aspect of our society are all IDIOTS and i am an enlightened RED PILLED PROUD WAL MART EMPLOYEE

The cheese pizzas are child sex slaves.

Clinton was crap, so is Trump, all hail Mattis!

Holy shit people take Anders Breiviks shitty book seriously? Do yourself a favor, Read Industrial Society and its Future by Ted Kaczynksi. Kaczynksis actually a genius, unlike that invalid Breivik.

>You're "stupid" and "ignorant" if you don't go to college
People who support college don't understand what human existence is and are not philosophically minded.

You do realize Trump supporters had higher median incomes than Clinton supporters right? A liberal arts degree isnt gonna drive progress.

>when you realize when said people who run every aspect of society are actually ALL IDIOTS!.

Er det helt jævlig i Norge og? Hvor studerte du?

It takes a certain kind of brilliance for one man to pull off two massive terrorist attacks in a day.

Trump has a liberal arts degree

Rageposting is spam and an attempt at emotional manipulation like Suggested Depression. Report or sage all rageposting.

He planned it for almost 10 years it would be disappointing if he couldnt.

Kaczynksi was brilliant. Breivik was just an assmad neonazi.

>being this much of a cunt
well if you want to be a fucking asshole, Von Neumanns ELTE degree was in the liberal arts too so I guess my whole point jut went out the fucking window didnt? Fuck me rough and call me sally Ive been bested, you intellectual monster

You can reason with those who are willing to listen; however, in a lot of cases, we are way past arguments. If you get too invested, it starts wearing you down from the inside. Just meme and laugh all the way to the bank, amico.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcjDtPf9GMw

they're young morons who up until then have only been told one side in their lives

deal with it like this woman

>checks flag
>Ireland
Well there's your problem right there, potato nigger.

wait in agony for the day of the rope