>Dylan Roof: Christian
>Adam Lanza: Christian
>Seung-Hui Cho: Christian
>James Holmes: Christian
>various abortion clinic bombings and shootings: Christians

"Religion of peace" am I right?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/29/us/30abortion-clinic-violence.html?_r=0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3132886/Woman-raised-accused-Charleston-shooter-Dylann-Roof-says-led-astray-Internet-evil.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#2017
patch.com/connecticut/newtown/al-report-probes-dark-interior-life-sandy-hook-shooter-0
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6570369.stm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/21/aurora-theater-shooter-james-holmes-converts-islam/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/13/universal/document-Dylann-Roof-manifesto.html?_r=0
investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/17/15976160-new-details-emerge-on-private-lives-of-school-gunman-adam-lanza-and-his-mother
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good, now list christians whose religion had anything to do with their commited crimes

More peaceful than Shitslam, that's for sure.

Saged, you little fuckin' faggot.

>were these done in the name of Christianity

Roof and Holmes were agnostic...

Jewish Media focuses on White 'terrorists' over Muslim ones. Sad. Makes stupid people, like you, see everything skewed.

None of these attackers killed in the name of Christianity

This argument is retarded

Most mass shooters in burgerland were atheists.

>Sam Hyde: Christian

I see the pattern here

has any of those retards been seen shouting "FOR JESUS!" while killing innocent people?

Germanics arent christians, none of them went to church nor did it in the name of Christianity

Get fuck, shill

>has to go back a decade to find four Christian attacks

The abortion clinic bombers did.

provide some source mang

>Dylan, Christian
Because he is white, you think he is a Christian? You stupid fuck, they don't do shit in the name of Jesus. I got a hundred dollar bill that says Dylan never went to church. On the other hand, pic related. I guess I'd be defensive too, though, if my religion actually was a barbaric remnant of the dark ages.

You can't even name them. You have to look them up.

>At his sentencing, (Roeder) told the court that God’s judgment would ”sweep over this land like a prairie wind.”

One of the most interesting things in habbenings is the delay, the quiet, when shills are waiting for their new orders how to spin the situation.

Nice one.

Were they also trained in a one of those christian terror camps funded by one of those christian nations were infidels are not allowed to build prayer houses or convert others?

>Vtech shooter:christian
>Columbine shooters:christian
>Blah blah blah:christian

But only, this people didn't kill due to their religious ideology. They were christians but their faith was not the reason the killed.

Muslim terrorists on the other hand. They are killing because their religious teachings demand they kill. The root of their crimes is 100% due to their religion.

>Dylan Roof: eats meat
>Adam Lanza: eats meat
>Seung-Hui Cho: eats meat
>James Holmes: eats meat
>various abortion clinic bombings and shootings: eats meat

"Hurr hurrr. These terrible people all eat meat. Surely meat is bad"

See op, you're a fool. I hope you see thst now

Adam Lanza was vegan

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3132886/Woman-raised-accused-Charleston-shooter-Dylann-Roof-says-led-astray-Internet-evil.html

The difference is that they didn't kill in the name of god and declare war on western civilization. The fact that leftists don't understand this is pretty horrifying.

This. Most murderers in general here in burgerland are Christian niggers and spics though.

>But only, this people didn't kill due to their religious ideology.

Christians who murder abortion doctors and blow up abortion clinics say they do. See

Extremists regardless of Religion are fucked we've know this forever there have just been far more coming out of the middle east that are Muslim its not hard to understand

Fun fact:
You had to dif very deep to pick up these names, whereas I don't have to dig hard at all to give you an entire lsit of muslim terror attacks.

Here it goes:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#2017

>implying they killed in the name of Christ

kys faggot

>muh shills

neck yourself, retard.

>Seung-Hui Cho (Asian)
>Christian

Are you fucking kidding me? Asians are buddhists, you fucking moron.

lot of fake shooting to push the agenda

>Cho Seung-hui: Christian
Sauce?

Columbine shooters were Jewish.

Now, I happen to be a Christian myself, and I would say that these people were not being very good Christians when they murdered defenseless innocents in the name of God (personally although I oppose abortion, I realize that violence will not help to end it, but will only perpetuate it further).

South Korea actually has a lot of Christians. And a lot of Asians are either atheists or other stuff like Taoist or Shinto.

See

Abortion doctors murder everyday

>Adam Lanza actually existing

Toppest of top-fucking-keks.

I remember something amontgs those lines...
One of them was of Jewish descent, and was very unhappy with it.

Truth

>(Lanza) then transferred to a local Catholic school where he reportedly became obsessed with religion.

patch.com/connecticut/newtown/al-report-probes-dark-interior-life-sandy-hook-shooter-0

>Seung-Hui Cho: "Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenceless people."

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6570369.stm

Damn, why can't muslims be this great too?

>Abdul Razak Ali Artan: Muslim

I know, but violence won't end abortion anymore than John Brown's campaign of violence ended slavery.

>Most mass shooters in burgerland were atheists.
Such lies.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States

Mental gymnastics worthy of Olympics.

>Most murderers in general here in burgerland are Christian niggers and spics though.
Race makes no difference in this context, stop moving goalposts. Christians are Christians, period.

These are justified

>James Holmes: Christian
He was agnostic and now he's muslim

Nice try, buddy, but you'll have to provide sources regarding faith of the rest since now your post has very little credibility.

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/21/aurora-theater-shooter-james-holmes-converts-islam/

fpbp

but abortion clinic bombings could be directly tied to christian beliefs. but no sources were provided by OP

Unless they committed crimes against communities of a different religion, it's not comparable.

The only halfway valid examples are the abortion clinic attacks. And still those are restricted to our own communities in our countries of predominantly the same religion.

When Christians migrate by the millions into muslim countries and start blowing up shit there on an almost daily basis, you can start to compare Christianity with Islam.

Until then, keep your whore mouth shut.

See You're both idiots.

Many of the mass shooters were atheists / agnostics, but about an equal number were Christians.

Unlike with Muslims, their attacks were not motivated by religion.

MK Ultra

Did any of these actually commit crimes specifically for the cause of Christianity?

Name 7526 Buddhist mass murderers.

that's Christian fundamentalist terrorism
why do the feds not aknowledge that fact?

Only if they did it because of their religious beliefs, faggot. Thats why officials always hesitate so long before claiming it was islamist attack. Because the first they do is desperately seek other reasons that would explain an attack.

>heyrabbi.png

Sup Forums is an atheist board, not sure why you go here and bait about Christianity

no one is claiming Christianity it good.
Meanwhile liberals are spreading their assholes apart trying to prove how amazing islam is.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
so nothing at all?

>>Dylan Roof: Christian
>>Adam Lanza: Christian
>>Seung-Hui Cho: Christian
>>James Holmes: Christian
>literally none of them were motivated by Christianity and none of them were killing in the name of religion
Also [ciration needed]

Jews create communism, kills 100s of millions the world over and 10s of millions prior to the modern age... Everyone else are just anti semites -> Jewism is a religion of peace and understanding goyim.

>>SAGE this kike

>Dylan Roof: Christian
They are atheist

He actually made a good point, thx for pointing that out though true mohel of baby dick sucking and cutting. Disgusting swine

>>S A G E

So is James Holmes

The ones who attacked abortion doctors / clinics did.

>At his sentencing, (Roeder) told the court that God’s judgment would ”sweep over this land like a prairie wind.”

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

liberals always turn their heads when ever a muslim rapes a girl

remember how they were all shouting deus vult as they shot those people

>"(Dylan Roof) went to catechism, he went to church."

>(Lanza) then transferred to a local Catholic school where he reportedly became obsessed with religion.

s a g e

One of the Columbine shooters was 1/4th Jewish. They were leftist nihilists.

>Sup Forums is an atheist board

[citation needed]

>they went to church
>people dont become atheist
Well if you say so

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/13/universal/document-Dylann-Roof-manifesto.html?_r=0

investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/17/15976160-new-details-emerge-on-private-lives-of-school-gunman-adam-lanza-and-his-mother

>Christians who murder abortion doctors and blow up abortion clinics say they do
what's wrong with killing child murderers?

All Christians should reject violence as a means of ending abortion just as abolitionists rejected John Brown's violent campaign against slavery. History proves that violence doesn't end these things; it actually prolongs them.

>John Brown's violent campaign against slavery. History proves that violence doesn't end these things
What is the civil war?

0 of those people killed in the name of Christ.

Total killed by the 4 attackers you listed: 94
Total killed in the Paris Attacks: 130
One Muslim incident is worse than 4 Christian incidents, clearly.
Therefore, we should let in 4 Christians for each Muslim.

False flags. Orlando muz was a false flag too.

well he did go to church, that's why he's in jail

Dylan was of jewish descent, Eric was an edgy atheist

>shoot up Church
>Christian
???

That was a great manifesto, thanks for linking it, many keks were had, even inspired me to make something.

Yeah, all religions are fucked up!!
Atheism wins!!!!!!!!!

you sound like a fragile muslim dude wtf

The only reason you know those names is because of the jew media. The Christians still have a a loooooong way to go to catch up to the goatfuckers and anarchists.

Christianity is the largest religion in South Korea and is expected to become the majority in china soon

An equal number of murderers was black than the rest of the population. So what's the problem with blacks?

Oh

>killing an abortion doctor
>bad
Pick one faggot killing baby killers is an all American sport

as the rest of the population*

We don't even know how many of those doctors expressed their will to live. Maybe it wasn't a human after all, either.

Whoever says Christianity is a religion of peace is an idiot as well. But at least they had the good grace to write the New Testament, making it less about stonings and more about "turn the other cheek." The Quran has never had any revision like that.

Like some other user said though, religion was unrelated in those killings; Adam Lanza wasn't blowing kids heads off reciting passages from Genesis. James Holmes wasn't singing "Oh come all ye faithful" as he blasted through Batman.

Yeah, Christian attacks happen, but in the current timeline, it's far less than Muslim Extremism.

The difference is that they did not commit their crimes because of their religion, and if they did- how many Christians would condone their actions? Now, lets look at Muslims, and how they treat extremism within their own culture. They don't ostracize, or condemn the actions of the atrocities committed by their people; Christians however- do.

>nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/29/us/30abortion-clinic-violence.html?_r=0

OK, the article says 11 people since 1993 have been killed at abortion clinics.

At least 3000 have died at the hands of mudslimes in the country since then.

>Being white means you're christian
>they stated it was in the name of their god

I dont think op has a concept of what a Christian is.

>What is the civil war?
Something that was partly a reaction against violent anti-slavery extremism.

Dylann Roof did nothing wrong