She's right you know

she's right you know

Damn it why aren't our prayers working? I prayed for Nice and Bataclan, and muslims are still killing Europeans.

Respond with "Shutup terrorist"

>ignorant
I don't think liberals really understand what this word means, but they sure use it a lot.

Pooped my pants a little

Sounds left actually.

That's fucking racist, everyone can be terrorist, never stop believing in yourself

>PrayforX
>WestandwithX
>NotAllX
>XofPeace
I hate hashtag virtuesignalling fags so fucking much. Pisses me off almost more than the actual attacks

>terrorists aren't muslim

What's stopping them? Islam is not a tolerant religion at all and were never directed to be so. Taqiyya at work.

I love how quick they are to tweet that shit every time something like this happens. There's doesn't necessarily have to be backlash against Muslims or Islam for them to immediately whip out a tweet like this.

And you know she isn't praying for anyone. They're aren't sympathetic to any of this.

Hey its not my fault that the only active terrorist organization just so happens to be Islamic

Reminder: Everyone on Sup Forums WANTS mudslimes to commit terrorists acts so their racism is further justified.

evidence says otherwise

>PrayFor______
Fucking dropped

the only time you hear 'islam is a religion of peace' is after one of them kills innocents

>#wearenotafraid is trending

What did bonglanistan mean by this?

>Terrorists aren't Muslim
But...he was...

It means "lets do nothing until it happens again then make up a new hashtag"

"Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims" ~ Geert Wilders

Disprove this.

not really, it is just the only way to redpill normies into realizing how bad islam is

Can someone please post the webm of the Catholic punching the Muslim in the isis style with KYRIE ELEISON in the background

We don't know that for certain. And even if it was, it was probably mental illness or disenfranchisement with structural racism.

She actually is. The problem isn't Islam per se, the problem is that Islam is practiced primarily by niggers, sand apes, and other filthy shitskins.

Islam is the vector through which the various negroid subspecies act out their hatred, greed, and envy against whites, and the multicultural obstruction used to avoid any debate on the real issue: race.

Our prayers are going to Allah, who enjoys this shit.

Seriously you need to uncuck yourselves Brits. Its pretty sad to see a once glorious nation go down without even a fight.

Not gonna lie, former westerner here. It's fucking hilarious watching free societies crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let democracies get their hands on the nuclear drones.

Or due to Trump's rhetoric.

so apparently muslims can do no wrong, only non-muslims. wow, that is awfully bigoted of her.

>it's acceptable to say not all X when a reprehensible event happens but not the other way around
Hypocrisy.

This.
Or
Shut up you lying muslim. By talking this shit you are enabling Islamic terrorists.

okay schlomo we got it

Anyone can become a terrorist, its just more likely to be a muslim since that is part of their (((religion))) and they cant into 1st world countries.

"HURR IT ISN'T ABOUT RELIGION AT ALL YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP THINKING ABOUT HOW EVERY ATTACKER HAS THE SAME DEMOGRAPHIC"

Yes, oh yes, Trump's hate could definitely be a factor too.

Muslims Are terrorist, and terrorist is muslim.

She should probably be telling the terrorists that instead of their victims.

Not all muslims are terrorists.
All terrorists are muslims.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

I blame Brexit's reckless and provocative narrative, we must set aside the rhetoric and come around to the negotiating table.

terrorists are muslims, and muslims are roaches.

Umm, he WAS, until he became a terrorist. Why are you such a bigot?

No. There are white Muslims too (in Bosnia for example) and they are just as savage as these sandniggers.

This.

There is no point in arguing with a liar, they will just outright reject even the most obvious truth as false.

ugh, ignorant bigots

I honestly think we need to step back and look at the grander scheme of things. This is the white man's fault.

She's not praying for anyone. She's looking for dem retweetz

She red pilled all of Sup Forums

PrayForLondon
PrayForParis
PrayForBelgium
PrayForGermany
PrayForItaly
PrayForNice
PrayForScotland
PrayForBelgium
PrayForSpain
PrayForPortugal
PrayForRussia
PrayForCzekoslovakia
PrayForIreland
PrayForAmerica
PrayForSerbia
PrayForCroatia
PrayForUkraine
PrayForNetherland
PrayForSweden
PrayForFinland
PrayForNorvege
PrayForDanmark
lol dude whaaaaaaaat? muslims dindu nufn, we wuz good goys all along can you please stop with the amalgam ?

>#NotAllMuslims
Fuck white people though, amirite?

#LondonisPrey

Thanks for flag bud

Here we go again with the solidarity hashtags again. FUCK, my face is tired.

Russians hacked his Hyundai

What were you expecting?
A solution???

>terrorist aren't muslim
>except for the ones that are

All people like this should be exterminated.

>Kill them all

Muslims are not a race

A hand is not a woman, women are not hands but if you masturbate one can guess one used one's hands.

#virtuesignalingcunt

The ideology IS the problem, not whether or not you call yourself a Muslim or Christian or whatever just because your parents made you do it growing up and you practice next to nothing about your religion save the holidays and Twitter victimhood.

Really Made Me Thinkā„¢

Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims, and you can bet your ass that "moderate muslims" enjoy seeing kuffar getting killed. They just pay lip service and then play the victim.

Try explaining that to a liberal. They can't even understand that Mexican isn't a race.

Based on what liberals I know have told me:

"He's an islamphovic nazzy."

That's what you get for being christcuck. If you were a jew you would know the truth about god, and you would not have that problem.

>terrorists arent muslim

pray for Kekistan and the Kek almighty.

Okay, okay. Terrorists aren't Muslim. Like Blacks aren't criminals. :^)

The only way those filthy mudslimes will ever learn is if we fucking crusade every single last one of them, expelling them from Europe. Deus Vult!

True.

aliyah? more like taqqiyah

Oh the old "No True Scotsman" argument. Haven't seen this one before....Get fucked

weird how muslims turn into terrorists though

>she's right you know
Yeah, she's right.
All sandniggers are terrorists.

>Damn it why aren't our prayers working?

It's almost is if prayer doesn't do anything and isn't worth a shit except as meditation.

Hi, Ed.

that's good.

All muslims I've heard about were terrorists