FUCK TRUMP

You stupid austistic fucking cockgoblins

This is your daily reminder that all of you are fucking TRAITORS

You've fucked America over

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/22/trump-team-communications-captured-by-intelligence-community-surveillance-nunes-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dear Libtards:

Trump isn't Clinton and that's good enough for me.

Fuck you.

You are fake news.

>you are here.jpg

You lost, get over it faggot

1. they will through tariffs
2. so what
3. if you are old or have a pre existing condition yes
4. yes he did
5. yes they are
6. so what
7. yes he has
8. so what
9. barack had 8 years
10. no the fact that they are lying does

>1. they will through tariffs
>2. so what
>3. Young people like us will have to pay much less for Trumpcare
>4.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/22/trump-team-communications-captured-by-intelligence-community-surveillance-nunes-says.html
>5. It's one of his promises
>6. so what
>7. So a lobbyist ban, multiple executive orders to cut spending, and tons of firings aren't?
>8. so what
>9. ISIS is losing fast
>10. t. CNN

He's the biggest con man in world history. Enjoy.

1. Trump won, baby.

Get the fuck out!

>sips your tears

>10. Just because you don't like what the news is reporting does NOT make it fake news.
Liberal discarded.

>they will through tariffs
Any tariff added into Mexican imports will be passed onto the consumer, i.e Americans

So, in fact, americans would be paying for the wall.

Some trumpanzees argue that the tariff would be put in place to make mexican products less competitive but that raises more questions than it actually answers

1. If mexican products aren't competitive anymore, people would not buy them, so the tariffs put in place would be meaningless as they would not fund the wall due to lack of sales

2. There's no guarantee that Mexican products will be pricier than their American or Chinese counterparts, in every scenario, Americans end up paying a shitload of money for American products or increasing their abysmal trade deficit with china

3. Any other hypothesis about these tariffs that doesn't involve letting mexicans sell their products at a reasonable price immediately cancels out the "mexicans will pay" narrative

Time for a helicopter ride.

he never said he was refusing a salary, just that he's taking the minimum of $1

Is someone upset that Obama got btfo for wiretapping Emperor Trump?

Is someone mad because a moslem killed innocent people?

Hahahahahah, op is a whiny bitch. Probably a sand nigger to boot.

Sage, sage, sage

Daily reminder your delusional as fuck

What if they just stop buying pinatas and drugs?

dear liberals

The burgerbreathers would stuff their noses with burgers in powder form instead

I curse you in the name of kek shill.

May he kill you like he's killing David Brock.

doesn't fucking matter if the prices go up a bit americans will actually have jobs from producing the products domestically so they will have income to spend on products that are produced by their countrymen. globalist retard you know protectionism was THE policy during america's most affluent and successful period.

What if we tax the money that all the subhumans you flood us with send to their families?

Better cash your check, I hear your leader is not doing so well in the hospital.

But john podesta . I think he prefers to be called "skippy" sometimes.

>he's not refusing the salary
where did this one come from? What reason do they have to believe it won't happen when he's actively taken steps for it (going so far as to get the media to choose a charity for him to give it to so they can't attack him over it)?

So you admit that mexicans in your fantasy transition scenario won't pay for the wall, then? Doesn't that contradict what you just posted a few minutes ago?

How will you tax people who are supposedly getting deported as we speak? Send them an invoice to mexico?

taxation of illegals is theft they are poor and had tough lives due to colonialism REEEEEEEEE

Defeat Isis is 30 days?
Blitzcrieg

SOURCES OR REEEEEEE

>fantasy transition scenario

umm sorry Paco but it isn't a fantasy
Trump won
this is reality we are discussing.

if, as you say, at the end of the day the cost of the wall is passed on to american consumers but it results in americans buying american and not sending billions over the border every year i still think america comes out in the black in the long run

>crieg

oh i am laffin

Where do I send my check to keep you beaners out? I'll gladly help build the fucker!!

Same here, if only these Libtards did some fukin research on Hillary and all the shit she has said and done.

I honestly wouldn't hold my breath over the predictions of some retard who does a 180° spin on his mind over the course of two posts.

You are either lying or you're legitimately too stupid to figure out how your supposed tariffs would play out.

Bottom line: mexicans aren't paying for the wall in any of these scenarios

Liar.

Emotion is your master/Logic is your enemy.

Occupy democrats ought to be a banable offense

Planes and boats exist

>P2BU6EU/
>1 post by this ID
TROLL/SLIDE THREAD YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS!
SAGE, REPORT, HIDE!

I can give you my btc/eth address, send away all your monies.

You want to ban guns but we're the traitors?

Your infographic is fake news.
Your post is fake news.
One last jab at president Trump and his support.
This is just not ok.

This is a slide thread to distract from French election. Sage, please.

Here's an idea. Twenty bucks buys u one bullet and a rifle. From a random location on the border u get to fire your bullet at a shitskin trying to cross. All proceeds go towards the building of a wall. No limit on shots fired or bullets bought. All American citizens welcomed. This is a reoccurring fantasy of mine.

Libtards get what they deserve.
If you don't have voter ID laws there is nothing stopping me from going there and voting Trump.
Get reckt.

You are paying for the wall.
Your President essentially begged Trump to stop talking about "who's paying for the wall." Look it up.
Time to start working toward making your shit country livable instead of sucking off the teat of the white man.

Amen brother

Fucking this

But this too so sorry but trump it is...

Traitors? That's cute coming from a loser

Holy 1post by this id. Saged

i don't give a fuck if the cost of the wall is indirectly passed on to the burger consumer mate the fact that the wall is going to be built and the long term domestic production of mexico will be fucked forever is well worth the keks and any price increase i will see on my end. you may call me a retard but at least i'm not a beaner behind a barrier. keep debating me though, shitposting on Sup Forums is probably the only way for mexican intellectuals to get published.

>You are paying for the wall.
That is an affirmation, nothing else. I already explained you some economics 101 evidence which negates your empty affirmations.
>Your President essentially begged Trump to stop talking about "who's paying for the wall." Look it up.
Or maybe your president spread that rumor instead.
Or maybe the president is economically illiterate just like trump.
>Time to start working toward making your shit country livable instead of sucking off the teat of the white man.
Not an argument bud.

0.1 shekels have been deposited into your crew account. keep up the good work goy

it's a win/win either way. americans get more opportunity, or mexico pays for the wall. maybe both.

Fuck America. All I care about is my Second Amendment rights. The rich own the country no matter who wins and will never be defeated, but I'll take the GOP over niggerloving Democraps any day.

IDGAF about democracy. I care about white rule. If you ain't white, I want you gone or dead. If you are white and love niggers, I want you dead.

1. Trump won and you lost so fuck you

I voted for Trump and I don't give a fuck if America pays the entire cost of the wall. We need it.
Do you have walls in your home to keep out unwanted predators, or do you leave your doors unlocked 24/7 so any criminal can rob your belongings and rape your women and kill you when they're done? I didn't fucking think so.
All these spics bitching about how much territory they lost in the 1800s, are you proud your ancestors defended their borders, or should they have done what you now defend we do.
So fuck you and the boat you swam here on, and take the fucking sand that stuck to your asscrack back with you too.

Will you look at all that butthurt and zero arguments to defend the notion that Mexicans will pay for it?

Bottom line: mexicans ain't paying for it, the trumptard illiterate leaf lied

Just a daily reminder that this op is a faggot

ayyy

>FUCK TRUMP

FUCK POOR PEOPLE

Drumpf cucks are so delusional

y

Did you really take a picture of your fucking screen with a phone just to make sure they can't reverse search for the image? Why go through that much trouble.

What are your plans after high school sweetie ?

Remember to SAGE all shit post

It's a win for mexico too because we'd be forced to transition from our export based economy to taking care of our internal market, which has been neglected since NAFTA was instated.

In the end I don't think that any tariffs put in place would make mexican products pricier than Chinese or American counterparts, because you'd have to bleed American wallets or increase trade deficit with china to do that.

you still think i care about arguing with you like your molymeme but the truth is i support trump for the keks and to see libs, muslims, and mexicans like you get triggered.

> wall is going to be built
> domestic production of mexico will be fucked forever

Can you connect the dots for me?

1. It's paying for the wall via tolling and import taxes, which has always been the plan
2. He's donating it to charity
3. Irrelevant. Those likely to get sick pay more, those who are unlikely to get sick, pay less. As it should be.
4. Obama ordered surveillance of him
5. True.
6. Accounting for online viewership, it was probably about the same. Washington State was not republican country.
7. Half and half.
8. I guess there's no harm in the investigation, then
9. He hasn't enacted it yet.
10. Fake News is a real thing thouh

You don't really seem smart enough to hold any ideas of your own given your instant flip flopping at the mere mention of some basic econ concepts.

Continue being a retard, if that's what you excel at, my friend, you have my blessings.

tariffs on mexican products
no one buys mexican products
mexican production falls

Who fucking cares. I just want a wall, don't care if I have to pay for it or not

Where are your friend shariabro? Looks like you lost the chain of command...

how is conceding a point a flip flop? fucking hell mate. you said the cost of the wall would be put onto the consumer if tariffs were instituted. i didn't disagree, conceded your point, but proceeded to say how i thought that could be beneficial anyways. not a flip flop or a lie.

I'm at work. No other reason.

Those that require Mexican goods aren't just going to shut up shop, but they can't just pass 10% or whatever on to the consumer without losing business.

It's this competitiveness that will drive the "Mexico paying for the wall" narrative. Mexican companies that pull out because of a supposed 10% hike will be losing that money, and another Mexican company will step in, given they'd rather be making some money than no money. That's capitalism for you. If you try and boycott, there's always going to be someone willing to eat the loss.

you sad nigger faggot dont you see this is just the begining. for years the liberal media wanted to scare every one into doing what they wanted. they flooded the news cycle with nigs chimping out and beaners beating up trump supporters

its all beginning to produce actual retaliatory strikes by law enforcement. black power group leaders are being targeted by the FBI and local law enforcement is reducing the black population faster than planned parenthood

and its all thanks to trump not being everything the true conservatives wanted him to be. they are picking up the slack. they wont wait for a savior ever again. their eyes are open. if you want something done right you have to do it yourself

Trump putting tariffs on Mexican goods means Americans will buy those good from Americans, instead of from Mexico, keeping American money in America, To an American company paying Americans, instead of all to Mexico. We have been bleeding GDP into Mexico with a very generous trade arrangement that favors their historically unsuccessful country. In order to continue positive relations with our Mexican allies, however, we will be using some of the allowance we have been giving them to maintain our border, which will be profitable for both of us.

Then, don't claim that Mexico's paying and inform yourself, don't be the leaf.

Because the point you're "conceding" directly contradicts Mexico paying for the wall, which is what you explicitly stated at the beginning of this thread.

>you're a traitor because you democratically elected someone I don't like!
Cry harder fag

I know I'm double posting here, but by increasing the cost of Mexican foods with a tariffs Americans will pay themselves for the goods instead of paying Mexico. Very basic. Americans buy the same goods at the same price in both scenarios, its just that the money stays in America when we buy domestic. Very simple.

but it doesn't because there is still a tariff being put on mexican products. it isn't possible for the companies to pass the entire cost of the tariffs on to the consumer and still be competitive.. so that means the companies who want to continue doing business in mexico must pick up some of those costs or move production back to US. whether its companies doing business in mexico or mexican taxpayers paying for the wall is just semantics for the average american.

Why does Mexico struggle to reduce violent crime?

That's the whole reason this wall is happening.

4,6 and 8 have all been proven false soooooooo....
*sips cream soda*

Your tears sustain us.

In order to determine whether what you're saying is true or not, we'd have to do a price comparison of, say, Chinese/American products and their Mexican counterparts.

If American and Chinese (of decent quality) products are substantially higher in price than Mexican products, I think it is more than feasible to pass that tariff onto the consumer, it's not like you're getting a better deal anywhere else.

You do realize farmers in Mexico have an agreement on the price of goods, right?

Because of American rampant drug addiction, and all the underworld wealth it creates, in addition to our corrupt leadership.

>Vote solely on gun rights
>Trump has done nothing to inhibit gun rights
I'd call that a win any day.

Hahahahah too funny

That's pretty disgusting desu.

>Trump putting tariffs on Mexican goods means Americans will buy those good from Americans, instead of from Mexico, keeping American money in America,
No, not really, unless they're cheaper than Mexican goods.
> To an American company paying Americans, instead of all to Mexico. We have been bleeding GDP into Mexico with a very generous trade arrangement that favors their historically unsuccessful country.
Perhaps you didn't make a good job of promoting your products in Mexico, and that's why we ended up with a negative trade deficit? This sounds just like trump ripping on Germany because they have no interests in buying American cars.
>In order to continue positive relations with our Mexican allies, however, we will be using some of the allowance we have been giving them to maintain our border, which will be profitable for both of us.
I honestly don't care if a wall is built or not, it's just annoying to see so many kids and full blown faggots hop on the anti mexican rhetoric just because they are racist.

Choke on a BBC shill

>Any tariff added into Mexican imports will be passed onto the consumer, i.e Americans

So Mexico pays for the wall AND Mexican goods become less competitive. Sounds like a lose/lose for you, Pedro

Ill take "things nobody cares about" for $1000 Alex.

Dear Shareblue,

S

MAGA

>but it doesn't because there is still a tariff being put on mexican products.
??
That means the opposite of what you think it means.
>it isn't possible for the companies to pass the entire cost of the tariffs on to the consumer and still be competitive..
That wholly depends on the cost and quality properties of Mexican goods compared to something brought from china, or produced in america with higher costs.
>so that means the companies who want to continue doing business in mexico must pick up some of those costs or move production back to US. whether its companies doing business in mexico or mexican taxpayers paying for the wall is just semantics for the average american.

>it's just "semantics" in one of my scenarios where americans literally pay for it
Holy shit

Still only 1 post by this ID. Musta got skird oft.

kek at all the drumpf cucks getting butthurt and denying reality

>Any tariff added into Mexican imports will be passed onto the consumer
stopped reading there no wonder you people are poor as fuck we probably have a higher average IQ too
the companies will be forced to reduce their prices otherwise they will be pushed off from the markets good god listen to a Friedman speech or any other economist and then talk about economics