Media is watching

Sky, BBC, CNN and even all the shitty cuckbook news sites are monitoring are posts. Seen with this article with how they try to make people believe we're responsible and judging by comments people are believing them or say that "because we exclude them with our mean comments we cause peaceful Muslims to suddenly become justifiably angry to murder people because we segregated them."

Question is now do we calm down with what we say so they can't use it against us or do we ramp it up to see how desperate they are to deflect the blame on to "white nationalist scum" to avoid acknowledging the actual Muslim problem

Other urls found in this thread:

6speedonline.com/forums/off-topic-forum/219307-just-picked-up-my-first-pistol-springfield-armory-xd-m-40-a-2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>BBC
>CNN

they will never be able to shut us down.

we can go anywhere, the anonymous message board software is free for anyone to use.

We have made major inroads into facebook groups and other sites far and wide.

We are invincible.

It's not the first time someone misunderstood a Sup Forums post, like that French Canadian dude and the leaf asking about mosques
Nothing will happen

Anywhere people exchange ideas there will be at least one of us. Free thought and logical conclusions are a virus. The antidote will accelerate the spread ;)

Fuck em

Even if it was some LAPRer who just got lucky, whatever the demographic of pol is, I don't think anyone can seriously pin what this fat beardy stabby paki did on whites posting satire on an mongolian anime board.

>Question is now do we calm down with what we say
SHILL DETECTED

FUCK OFF

THE TRUTH SHALL NOT BE CENSORED

WEW

The BBC just broadcasts lies and hoaxes. Most, if not all major terrorist attacks are police training drills, using Crisis Actors.

>do we calm down with what we say so they can't use it against us
That's exactly what they want.
Fuck no. We're not changing a damn thing this is our house.

Well they're fucking retards then..
Though the location coincides with the coordinates very closely, which is weird.

That means someone from inside knew it was going to happen and ???they??? let it happen.

What is this telling us?

We are being force fed with the terrorism threat and you all took the bait.
There is no real terrorism. If they had any smart people or central intelligence or even more then a loose structure they could devastate a region in no time.

We need to figure out
Nr1: Qui Bono`?
Nr2: Why did they let us know?
Nr3: Who let us know?
Nr4: How to replace incompetent politicians?

You know in the full version of that image you can clearly see that the entire back of that top deck is just straight up missing and if you spend about 5 minutes on bus bodywork you can easily work out why the roof broke off like it did.

>We have made major inroads into facebook groups and other sites far and wide.

True, I have a faceberg group with like 20k members that's basically Sup Forums, links Sup Forums, memes Sup Forums, etc.

>4 questions
So
Much
This

Fuck of ladbible your shitty Facebook page is fucking cancer filled with bullshit and flat out lies.

Who cares, they have 0 credibility. I could claim I have Hitler's frozen body in my basement and I'm closing in on the technology to revive him and they'd probably report on it. It's not news. They're tabloids who work for their governments. They're propaganda machines that hate freedom and free speech. They are the enemy of the people.

I KNOW
I KNOW
IKNOW

SAGE YOUR SHIT THREAD

>because we exclude them with our mean comments...

So in other words we treat Muslims just like we tread everyone else on this god-forsaken site?

Obviously, OP. We run the memes now.

6speedonline.com/forums/off-topic-forum/219307-just-picked-up-my-first-pistol-springfield-armory-xd-m-40-a-2.html

You're all negroes posting in a troll thread. Yeah, Sup Forums got played again by a troll, as did the Lügenpresse.

>The (((Lad))) Bible
Normies get the fuck out

Which group?

Do they know the definition of "chilling". It was an abstract coincidental post at best. Until evidence is produced. At what time would the post cease to be relevant? 1 week, 1 month, 1year.

Media that runs with this is retarded.

Anyone got the archive link for the original thread?

Just click the link.

Hey that first post is me! They blacked out "faggot" in case you were wondering.

>Sky, BBC, CNN and even all the shitty cuckbook news sites are monitoring are posts
good, let us redpill some reporters and get some undercover agents in the media which drop the redpills for us across the MSM. im starting

Yeah, this whole thing is bullshit. Random larp post about nothing gets all sorts of speculation, just as the faggot that made it hoped.

also
>guy posts pic of guns with the location
>attacker uses a bus and knife

dont forget the samson option. shutting this place down is the worst they can do because then we will leak everywhere where they dont want us

who cares what people think of Sup Forums

>Compile list of highly islamized urban centers in western nations importing massive number of jihadis a.k.a. "moderate muslims"
>Throw dart
>The chosen powder keg actually blows
>What a (((cohen)))cidence
>VERYSPOOKY.GIF

::::::::::::HAPPENING::::::::::

THERE WILL BE A TERRORIST ATTACK:

WHEN: 2 MINUTES FROM NOW
SUSPECT: MY RIGHT HAND
VICTIM: MY DICK

let them go with it
it's easily memeable
>le deadly haxor 4chin commits terror attack

/pol encourages race war
/pol encourages xenophobia
/pol encourages RL action
/pol celebrates those that do RL actions

> some muslim decides to try start race war
> tries to be smart with proxi and morse code on /pol
> /pol is too retarded to accept responsibility

That'd haram

>They gonna shut us down goyss
>Not knowing this is a containment board of shit
>If they shut this down then the shit goes everywhere

lurk more pls

Even if the attacker posted on here, this board hates Muslims...... I don't get the point...

if he would have been a true pollack he would have gone for those responsible for the mess on either side, the muslims or ours. he would have gone for the politicians and head of states, not some civillians. he was just some shitskin who should have been on the other side of the steeringwheel.

also why would he post a picture with guns and then use a bus and knife, but no gun?

The forum it came from was posted 2300 days ago.

Question: "What is the prophecy of 2,300 days in Daniel?"

Answer: Daniel 8 speaks of 2,300 days in a prophecy concerning a persecution of the Jewish people during the intertestamental period. Similarly, in Revelation 11 and 12, John mentions 1,260 days in two prophecies concerning another persecution of the Jews during the end times.

>persecution of the Jewish people
>someone was able to "remember" an obscure thread
>original thread op pic said unlock the code

Was the jews confirmed

Sup Forums is a board of peace though.

the end is near my friend

>date is 322
>1 year on from fake Brussels attack
>someone already known to the authorities decides to...
>avoid any soft targets such as shopping centres, London transport, public squares instead going for the most heavily guarded building in the fucking country...
>...with no gun just a knife
>Police call it terrorism in no time despite being so reticent to do so on just about every other occasion

I'm with you Hansbro, plenty doesn't add up here

Fuck yes, even the normies are tuning into Sup Forums's Politically Incorrect. Lads, we will redpill the world and laugh as while we break realities. Truly the best timeline.

>Question is now do we calm down with what we say so they can't use it against us or do we ramp it up
It doesn't matter. The mainstream idea is that races and cultures can't have negative elements, only different ones. There always has to be some other reason for negative behaviour.

The problem there, is that it's much easier to ignore or rationalise contradictions than to abandon a strongly held belief - especially when everyone else is doing the same. So all they'll do is exaggerate a non-issue to fit the mould (like they already have with exclusion).

>agent Provocateur post on Sup Forums
>another releases the useful idiot
>notify public on bread on an deep web board
>profit

>Media is watching

I warned you faggots.

Or it's the fbi anons prediction come true.
>don't post past the 15th
>bad shit going down
>15th passes
>terrorist attack with supposed links to Sup Forums
>4 Chan users get prosecuted or added to lists for using a website that a false flag terrorist supposedly used

This. Is. Not. Normal.

Nigger the 15th was a week ago. That's reaching.

this could be credible...

The Jewish Information Database
>Gibe all our Pol memes to the globalist jew

BBC GO TO HELL

CNN GO TO HELL

"JOURNALISTS" GO TO HELL

NO ONE WANTS IMMIGRANTS

NO ONE LIKES IMMIGRANTS

EUROPE IS DYING AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING

>don't go on after the 15th
>all will be revealed on the 6th

Muslims are a real problem. But also many nationalist scum. I want BOTH out of Europe.

>shit someone leaked our info
>mmmmm push it up a week, someone from a third world nation will say it's impossible

Better connection then when people thought that british actresses nudes were the thing.

Media is unable to grasp anything. They are too stupid. Tools. Screwdrivers.

Nationalists will be the saviour of Europe from the Muslim.

Your ignorance is clear. The removal of boarders on the continent and free movement is a the Muslim golden ticket to jihad.

NATIONALIST SCUM GO TO HELL TOO

You have to go back.

To anybody reading this thread I want to remind you that Sup Forums is a board of peace. We here condemn radical elements who misinterpret our views into a hateful ideology
#notall/pol/acks

>CNN
>Media

Pick one.

So if i dont agree with you im an ignorant. Are you sure you are the intelligent one on this...?

Schengen is the future of the EU, and there will be EU, i want all the secret services working against LePen, Salvini, Beppe Grillo and Putin. And im fuckingly sure that they re on it right now.

Now the UK is going to ban radicalized Chinese cartoon boards.

If they're not careful we'll dox their executives and post their addresses.

Don't fuck around news jews.

Mate your economy relies on pissed up English and beer exports. Beyond that it's a catalonian dusty shit hole. The only reason you can't see it for what it is, is because Muslims aren't going to leave one dusty shit hole with a knackered economy for another.

>Lucky lucky men everywhere.

cause he was in the UK and couldn't find any

Nope.
You are just plain stupid. Idiot.

personally I fucking love the "saying mean things to Muslims makes them murder people" narrative, obviously we just stay the course and let them run with it

MSM have now resorted to reporting on the comments of reports, and on the reporting of other reporters, and on commentary about reports, rather than events themselves.

Fuck MSM. Let it collapse. Newspaper-printing liars and fifth columnists.

Print this, cunt.

WHY CANT THEY JUST LEAVE US AND OUR HENTAI WOMEN ALONE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get in the fucking van user

Shitskins are surprisingly tech savvy

I wouldnt put it past them to post here beforehand to throw off the trail. Although to be fair I wouldnt put it past some alphabet soup agency to do the same either.

A-Are they gonna send us to gitmo?

What if the larger plan is to get rid of us so they can impeach Trump without resistance?

I don't think Moloch's followers have given up... and they probably have a grudge against us since the election...

KILL ALL JEWS

of course you want the EU, you want the German gibs. willing to destroy thousands of years of culture just to avoid some work, typical fucking spaniard.

wew LAD

He drove a car - NOT bus.
He was heading directly for British parliment that was currently in session, obviously hoping to ram raid through front doors / lobby but there are too many tourists in the way across bridge, he zig zags but plows into 20 people before car is crashed just before he gets there. Gun pic is a fake as already proven by others, to get attention on /pol.

> your news sources are sketchy

No, guys if we are divided we will be snuffed out

We need to keep 4 and 8 up.

I dont give a fuck your tears. Indeed, i love them. Nationalist scum are just cowards, afraid of the future. There will be terrorism for the next 10 years, no more. We will face it and move on. And you will disappear, sooner or later, whether or not you like it.

>EuroSpic

Let's place Clue?

muslim
with a car and and knife
near British parliament
on an anniversary of a previous attack

The real reason for why our economy sucks has a concrete name: our politicians. What a bunch of corrupts and stupids.

But our police its quite good on terrorism, so we dont have many problems, we have been dealing with terrorist for decades, ETA, so we know how to treat them ;)

>We will face it and move on

Who's (((we)))?

> tears
kek
Stop projecting.

if Sup Forums gets shut down I say we invade tumblr.
Always liked the format of the place, but too bad it was infested with freaks

Anyone just catch the thread with the bomb picture and the new binary coordinates?

Word.

>t. catalonia gib

So British Muslims are using Sup Forums now?

Sup Forums is truly a board of peace now.

They're desperate now that their cuck David Brock is dying and cent censor us. (((They))) dont like actual free speech

>"because we exclude them with our mean comments we cause peaceful Muslims to suddenly become justifiably angry to murder people because we segregated them."

Oh, so as a straight white male, I can use that excuse too when I get pissed off with society?

Those reporters are so far entrenched in their own echo chambers for that to work.

This is it, gook should ban britcuck IPs.

No, i want a common culture, i dont give a fuck how our ancestors lived in caves, this is another time, this is the future, and we are building a shit just because some of you see threatened your "culture"... God, i want the One World culture, the space is awaiting for us and we are involved in nationalists movements... You are a brake for the human progress

I'm sure you already know the answer to that question user

HELLO MAINSTREAM MEDIA, LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

>for10 years and no more
So the last 1400 years of Muslim bullshit and violence will simply fuck off and not come back? Doubtful but neat at the same time.