Oh I'm laffin

Well its smarter than you, so why not?

It's like saying you are a woman because your balls are tiny

Sage all degenerate slide threads.

AHAHAHAHA
>liberals think this is a human and that it deserves human rights
oh I'm laffin

that's a cow

So would like it if that sweet Catholic Democrat base finally pulled the trigger and switched to Republican, or do you still want them in your party?

SHART ETERNALLY BTFO

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY a man should be able to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body

>I'm pro choice

Because we're stronger than they are, and all their choices so far have been shit.

Two valid reasons.

Women already have the right to choose - to keep their legs closed.

OP's pic is another body not the woman's body

Republicans answer this, would you raise your wife's child in the case of her getting raped by a nigger ?

>Democrats think this a woman and deserves to be called one

Seeing as even some rivers now have human rights, as opposed to actual human embryos, I think this world has officially gone insane.

Because, I think things like responsibilities shouldn't be avoided and consequences must not be cheated.

If you are a woman and you:
1. Arent on birth control
2. Dont require your partner to wear a condom
3. Dont use a morning after pill
4. Dont do all 3 put together
5. Have sex to begin with, with someone who they dont want to start a family with

Then they clearly did not correctly weigh risks and rewards and deserve the consequences.

I'll be honest, I don't give a shit about the kid. Unless you were raped, or the birth of a child would literally kill you (even through c-section), then you have no right to evade the consequences that you have "earned".

Are you mentally ill?

At this stage of human medicine and technology, that embryo is almost certainly going to survive to birth (and beyond birth), assuming no artificial interaction. Hence, it is equivalent to a human life, and when you intervene in it's almost definite survival, you are ending a human life.

Dude, I don't even consider infants human, but killing them is wrong too.

you're laffin?
why?
How is it not human?
go ahead and explain.

Look! The leaf isn't a faggot!

>(you) will defend this

Underrated post.

Took the words out of my mouth. Good job overbite!

HONORARY
AMERICAN

>implying not everyone is mentally impaired on this imageboard

>A single cell organism if found on an other world is a life form
>a fucking embryo isnt a human
Kys nigga

Looks cute to me! I don't kill cute things.

It might not be a life right there. But it is a potential life that you are destroying.

I think it's disgusting as long it's not retarded, autistic or a rape baby.

no replies cuz true

It is, according to the entire scientific community, a human. Why are liberals so anti-science?

It's technically alive at 3 months old, therefore is a human and has rights. Hence why you can't get an abortion after 3 months of pregnancy. Anything before that is fair game.

is a man allowed to slay a woman that stays in his home? No, of course not. Same principle applies here.

ew nigga what the fuck is tht an alien or somethin wtf haha

Because when she aborts a fetus she is getting rid of another person's body that happens to be inside of hers
Where's the baby's choice in the matter?
Also, if you want to get into why men dictate all this shit about women's health, it's because women decided to get government involved in their birth control bullshit and now big government which is primarily men gets to dictate some shit. Women did this to themselves

>has its own dna and sex is often times the opposite of the mother
Rly maek brian

Stomp niggerbabies twist their fucking heads off

Too bad your mother didn't kill you eh?

OP your pic is a cow fetus. Nice try, sage and btfo.

>think this is a human

it is human.

the baby is not her body

the baby has its own body

>leftists think this isn't illegal and the U.S. Constitution applies to them

Oh I'mean laffin

>it's alive when the arbitrary criteria I set is met
Got anymore dance around the fire and praise Mother Earth retardation you'd like to share?

When a sperm fertilizes and egg is the black and white moment you can argue that a new human with inalienable rights has been created. Setting dumb criteria like, when it's heart beats, when (X) brainwave criteria is met is beyond autism.
Abortion is always murder.

What if birth control fails?

Also, is it really worth forcing women to have children they're not ready for, even if they brought it upon themselves? Is it really fair to the children who will likely have shitty lives (no father, mother who didn't want them in the first place, likely living in shitty conditions)?

Could you really look a child who, as a result of your ideology, was forced to live a life of poverty with their single mother, in the eyes and say "It was for the best"?

How about the woman keeps her legs closed and doesn't have sex until she gets married and wants to start a family? If she is a whore and keep her legs apart then nuts to her. She could always put it up for adoption.

>republitards arguing a cow embryo deserves human rights
you rural and suburban retards are kinda amusing

haha Xd you sure got them, all their arguments are now invalid. epik kek KEKSERVSTIVES BFTO

Liberals think these are human and deserve rights

well yeah... they were wrong, it's not human

>The infant's body is the woman's body

"No"

>hat

If you were given the choice of death, or a terrible childhood, which would you choose? I know so many people who have the greatest character in the world who came from truly fucked up home lives. Life is special. If a woman like all humans has "agency" (favorite feminist word) and choice, then why is she choosing to have sex irresponsibly? Say you do start a family and do have a child that you are excited for. Do you not look forward to what the child will be like, and think of names and what they will look like? What is the difference between the unborn child of your desires and the unborn child you irresponsibly aborted?

I rule this nation. And i want the members of it to be productive and more importantly REproductive. I will conquer and bleed for them, but only if they are willing to conquer and bleed for me.

Who shall replace my shoemakers when they pass on? I require you to have children so they may carry your trade further into the life of mine kingdom.

Begone, thee degenerate. You have no place in immortality.

i had to stop
its so fucked up

>republicans
>wanting government to have a say in what is ultimately a family issue

Love how the true colors of bourgeois liberals comes out in their hatred for the underclass. They wonder why they lost the election and cant even see how inhuman and out of touch they are.

>meanwhile in canada

You're travelling through the desert. In preparation, you have stocked your vehicle with enough water to last 5 days, even though it should only be one day drive and your vehicle is in good working order. Halfway though the journey, you come across a man laying on the side of the road, dying of thirst. The road is rarely travelled and if you do nothing, the man will surely die.

If you do nothing, did you murder him?

If doing nothing is murder, then how is the active intervention to prevent the development of a life not murder?

t. bitter virgin who believes that because he's never had sex, women should never get to have sex either

The difference between an unborn child of a woman's desires and an unborn child born from unprotected sex is that the woman is ready to support the unborn child of her desires.

It's the difference between growing up with a happy family who loves and cares about you, and your single mom on food stamps who resents you for forcing her to ruin her life to support you.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that women shouldn't be punished for having sex, especially when doing so can ruin their lives forever (and possibly their children's).

go to sleep suburban retard

>no one that grew up without a dad ever had a happy life
>no one that ever grew up poor had a happy life

This level of autism is astounding. I especially liked the look a kid in the face part.
How about could you look at a child and say, "well you're going to grow up poor and without a father so I have to strangle you to death now..."

Jesus pro-death people are actual retards.

You guys are funny, you're constantly talking about killing niggers and whetever minorites are the flavour of the month, but when you have the opportunity to do it in the egg, it's all about muh life.
What a bunch of pussies in this board.

>it will ruin the womans life
>so I will kill an unborn child
epic logic, also nice ad hom
Anither epik ad hom

>liberals need to lie to themselves to justify killing humans
lmao

We're talking about humans, not niggers.

Because it's not just her body. It's someone elses body inside her, innocent and defenseless. THe woman had sex without proper precaution. She did that with her own body, life is the result. If you don't want a child either abstain or use contraception. Since you've elected to do neither, you're having a baby.

But they were arguing in the context that it was human. A cow can only serve to be food. The cow embryo's only potential is to be food.

Humans have far more liberties than them, but they aren't able to fully experience them until they are adults, thus why children are protected despite the toddlers being less intelligent than pigs that we slaughter. The same principle should apply to the unborn.

Human rights are against natural order.

Progress is made when human rights are disregarded, and the struggle for existence becomes Judge jury and executioner.

Look at the black death, it culled away the population, largely impacting people of lower intellect.

If someone wants to kill their offspring, I say let them. Hell, we should be promoting it, along with sterilization procedures to prevent later abortions.

Arguing with pro-choicers is the worst
>"define where life starts"
>okay it starts at conception. Before the sperm meets egg we don't have a human, but the second fertilization happens, it is a human life
>"b-but it's not a life yet cuz it can't do anything human"
>look at the course of development for a fetus. in a week or so it's orders of magnitudes larger than it was at fertilization, and has a developing spinal column and nervous system. Weeks after that it has it's own blood and its appendages. Weeks after that etc. So to call it non human is wrong.
>"b-but it's my body so it's muh choice"
>But I just established the baby has it's own unique body, so where is it's choice
>"b-but what if a disabled 10 year old mexican immigrant girl gets raped by a white nationalist leader during a fundraising campaign to get rid of non-whites in america and a child is conceived and the mother will likely grow retarded and die if she carries the baby to term and the rapist is personally set to deliver the baby himself during a nazi party rally?"
>Well, if carrying a baby to term will kill a mother then abortion should be an option, but it shouldn't be for the mothers who couldn't keep their legs closed or use birth control
>"b-but I don't think this is for men to decide because they don't carry babies"
>Don't care about your fucking body, I just care about the kiddo you're trying to kill. Also, women are forcing men to pay for birth control by law, so of course now men and the government is going to have some say in what goes on.
>"REEEEE STAY OUT SEXIST SCUMLORD BIGOT"

Every fucking time

OP right now

I remember when I was 12

Women who have never had sex before are far more stable partners. Same with men, but its far worse when it comes to women because they have a poorer decision making ability.

t.
user who married a virgin

>I'd rather save one life and ruin two, than save none and ruin none
nice logic

What if both parents don't want the baby? It's their bodies and they give consent to abortion

>baby should get to choose if it's parents are capable of raising a child

lets just allow 6 year olds to choose to drink and fuck too while we're throwing responsibility of choice around

>this is a human
No, republicans think that has more worth than a nigger, and as you're giving human rights to niggers, why not that?

>people should die if they might be poor they could be sad :(
nice logic

>its their bodies

What does it matter when "life starts?" When you go to a surgeon to get a tumor cut out of you, it's alive yet there's no christians holding mass vigils saying 'tumor lives matter.'

Well you can't punish them better than destroying their genetic identity. You do that by denying them their next generation. A literal genocide against hedonists.

Face it, those that get abortions are hypersexual morons that society won't miss. They're wastes of air and other valuable resources.

Literally every argument in this thread against abortion is based on the bullshit notion which is sanctity of life.

Where is this mentality when you wish extinction on blacks / jews / muslims? Not that I don't want them gone, but at least I'm not a fucking hypocrite to say that human life is something to be valued based on principle. It is not.

You fucking weaklings won't last one day in the war to come.

She will be smart enough to go to the doctor asap.

>t. user who married a virgin
And what about YOU, mister?

>a tumor is comparable in any way shape or form to a fetus
no idea what to even type here
>parents are idiots
>therefore the most vulnerable form of live should be killed by the person that is supposed to protect it

>Literally every argument in this thread against abortion is based on the bullshit notion which is sanctity of *white life.
ftfy

>Where is this mentality when you wish extinction on blacks / jews / muslims?
Well, if I'm not mistaken we are discussing human life user.

If you want war go kill some niggers. I won't stop you i promise. If you want me to pay for nigger abortions along side white abortions out of my taxes then you're getting a fuck you.

Yea, and you don't. Stop wasting air and neck yourself faggot

>a tumor is just like a fetus
>/poltards/ think this is an argument

Internet user. Virgins don't leave their houses much.

You never know when that person you're playing vidya with who is a quiet but skilled player turns out to be a qt virgin grill.

Miracles user

6 year old can't do things like give consent. That's why we don't let them enter contracts or have sex. Since they can't consent to being aborted, then why do we let it happen?
A tumor will not eject from your body and become a sapient being in 9 months

It's a human life you moron. Commandment is do not murder which means do not take an innocent human life. Hence Christians can eat meat etc. Of course there are certain restrictions on that but that's a different story.

by that argument, you are just a big tumor user

>A tumor will not eject from your body and become a sapient being in 9 months
Sure it will. How do you think we got Amy Schumer?

It wont survive on its own

>parents are idiots
>therefore the most vulnerable form of live should be killed by the person that is supposed to protect it

Glad you understand. Vulnerability doesn't matter. Superiority does.

Give up the notion that human rights are the path of progress. Making unequal things equal does nothing but hinder the evolutionary advancement of the species.

Is it worth forcing a child to death because their mother wasn't ready to support for them?

I was talking about your "purity", m8.
Does she have to worry about your stability at all?

Plenty of people wouldn't be alive without others helping them.