This tweet is from the lead producer of Mass Effect Andromeda

This tweet is from the lead producer of Mass Effect Andromeda.

Everyone preordered right guys? This game as the devs say focuses on blasting Trump supporters by not even letting players make white characters.
youtube.com/watch?v=sunpsq46oFg&t=11s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MEKM2amQ2E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov4BJ77gjB0
youtube.com/watch?v=nPOlAPsazHs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhg-RTp414E
youtube.com/watch?v=uKDcHUTFwtI
youtube.com/watch?v=lT1t5lplW94
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpycw-5nAc
youtube.com/watch?v=tEc0sWXpSAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marauder Shields didn't die for this...
We fought on the wrong side of the war.

Shame what happened to Bioware. Thankfully even normies can see how shit this game will be.

Only glorious Poland can be counted on to make good RPGs now.

>normies
I just dont understand who is allowing the heads at Bioware to release this garbage.

Not even the SJW's are buying this game in fact their blasting it all over the place.
>pic related
The cucks on Neogaf in the LGBT community are even hating on the game so literally noone is buying this garbage.

I love how the lead producer used the companies next game to say that they dont want you buying their game if you supported Trump. I thought producers were supposed to want to sell units not alienate entire markets?

They are completely misguided. They think tumblr girls, numales and hipsters actually buy games. They seem to think that because these are the kinds of people who make fandoms and actually talk about their games that they are also the people buying their games. They are not. These people dont play games at all. We play games.

>Everyone preordered right guys?

We all preordered, we all canceled. Now we need to message EA and not BioWare!

>tfw never played a bioware game

>BioWare
Shouldnt we let the heads at Bioware know that their destroying the company by injecting their political messages into a game about space exploration? Im looking at glassdoor where past bioware employees talk about how if you dont hate white people you get fired and if you are straight they also put you in a position to be terminated. Why should EA investors and shareholders put up with employees like this if we dont let the heads at Bioware know what is going on there?

The game is buggy as hell.
>animations are garbage
They literally hired a person to do animations at bioware who hates men that was her only qualification.

You're missing out by not playing the Baldur's Gate series and Icewind Dale. Its pre-cuck Bioware.

FACTS:

1. Manveer was fired

2. You can play as a white character, the defaults are white. Only nordcucks are mad because there is no "pasty" white

3. Game has some hardcore redpills.

This seriously bums me the fuck out. BioWare has made some of the best fucking games I've played, very much including the Mass Effect series. Now I gotta boycott those faggots.

At least use a proxy

I cant identify with a character unless he's pasty white. Am I too redpilled?

F, even though I killed him

>pic related
This is as white a character as you can make in MEA.

Also feminists at BIoware literally spent hours and millions uglifyig the 3d body scans of hired models used for the modelling process which is why all the women look like they were hit in the face with a hammer.

>implying

Bioware sucks senpai

>I've played, very much including the Mass Effect series.
only 5% of the team is left who made the original the rest were fired or forced out of the company. The person who took over for MEA was the person who made Mass Effect 3 and the ending which he is still proud of to this day and calls anyone who disagrees a racist.

That is what bioware is today they literally only hire people if their racist against one group or sexist towards another. Just look at their writer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov4BJ77gjB0

but who cares, it doesn't do anything to the gameplay, which is basically 100% of what the game is about.
No one gives a fuck about the graphics or sjw or w.e., it feels like it's just random people who want to emotionally explode at anything that may possibly be leftist are the only ones arguing about this

Are you manveer the I hate white people lead at Bioware?

We found your shitty code with numerical shader limitations stopping players from making white characters. Ya dun goofed son.

>but who cares, it doesn't do anything to the gameplay, which is basically 100% of what the game is about.
Yea if that was the only problem but the rest of the game sucks as seen in the physics and models used in webm related.

The devs spend so much time on making the female models ugly altering the 3d scans, injecting literally in almost every convo LGBT stuff that they didnt spend it anywhere on the rest of the game making the rest as you noted like gameplay ass.

here is a vid with further examples or watch pewdiepies video above who calls them out on it:
youtube.com/watch?v=nPOlAPsazHs

That's misinformation. To prove your point I in 15 seconds made a white person.

Who gives a shit you fucking nerd. The developers already said it was an accident. Just get over it and buy the $5 white character creation DLC.

>shill
oy vey goy your right, all the videos and players are wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhg-RTp414E

>Who gives a shit you fucking nerd. The developers already said it was an accident. Just get over it and buy the $5 white character creation DLC
As we all should pay 5$ as whites because we owe them reparations.

A blue-eyed chicano.

It all boils down to : SJW complain a lot, but don't actually buy anything. They're a vocal minority without buying power or even desire.

And you can't ever make them satisfied, so you'll lose them for some nitty-witty little thing-y, like the dyke girl in Andromeda not being lesbian just because.

It's just the CC lighting. In cutscenes they are much whiter. It's the exact opposite of DA:I where people ended up looking albino

>pic related

>They think tumblr girls, numales and hipsters actually buy games.
see I think that is the big problem even the 10 SJW's who game all shut this game down in thousands of posts online already sperging out. So that leaves who exactly to buy this shitfest of a game?

(me) being white or not is unimportant. It is a RPG after all, if I want to play a paper white, nordic like character, I should be allowed to, no?

DA:O is also pretty legit

>DURRR HERRRP

Multiplayer is fun

youtube.com/watch?v=uKDcHUTFwtI

This game is so bad with its SJW agenda of not letting people make white characters and this gender nonsense that its redpilling normies left and right.

>pic related
tha-thanks bioware, I never asked for this!

That clip brought to you by these employees at Bioware.

This debacle must piss off their shareholders. What sort of company does NOT want to make as much money as possible? And why would they not want the money from Trump supporters? Is it tainted in some way? Like Emperor Vespasian said when questioned about his urine tax, "Money doesn't stink". Profit is profit, no matter who or where it comes from.

Their products are meant to entertain as wide a mass as possible, so fucking entertain. If they want to be political activists then they can become Indie devs.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=lT1t5lplW94
also see this vid with links showing how the devs removed the ability for characters to create white characters.

ok merchant, i'll test these facts as soon as it goes on the piratebay
would be a shame to buy it based on your word and find out you're full of shit now wouldn't it?

>What sort of company does NOT want to make as much money as possible?
>why would they not want the money from Trump supporters?
>Their products are meant to entertain as wide a mass as possible, so fucking entertain.

This is what I want to know, what kind of management at Bioware is allowing this garbage to be sold to the masses. EA means Electronic Arts it used to stand for something. Now the company as seen on glassdoor fires anyone who doesnt hate white people, and gets rid of anyone who doesnt push their political agenda.

The end product is defective in every area.
>menus are clunky
>animations are a joke
>character models are purposefully destroyed
>banned players from making white characters

WTF kind of ceo or boss is letting these people work at EA?

>That's misinformation. To prove your point I in 15 seconds made a white person.

Not White.

i've got a Pi3 with Retropie and No-Intros of every goddamn console up'til Playstation 1.

I won't be needing to deal with this shit until we get Immersion VR.

Nothing beats SNES Bomberman with friends anyway.

Pretty sure they have other problems to worry about right now besides Trump. Leveraging leftist hate to boost sales instead of unfucking their designs will not save that piece of shit from crashing.

>Shouldnt we let the heads at Bioware know that their destroying the company
No, let EA fire their asses. That will be much faster and more effective.

I think the problem is that the upper management at EA have their heads up in the clouds and their only connection to people on the ground are their hambeast and numale devs, who themselves live sheltered lifes, although they undoubtedly see themselves as social revolutionaries on par with Rosa Parks. This creates a corporate circlejerk where a bunch of people pat each other on the back a lot and the end result is that they delude themselves into believing this garbage. It doesn't help that the loud minority of social media millenials keep pestering everybody about this shit. I'm sure the bosses at EA couldn't give two shits about social justice and political correctness, but they want to make money, and the best way to do this according to their devs is too remove anything that can even be thought of as offensive. It's your typical bland corporate response. Like when Ubisoft responded to criticism about lack of female characters in AC Unity by having them pop up fucking everywhere as enemies in AC Syndicate, and adding some bullshit about gender identities in their disclaimer.

so based user! what kind of TV are you using? My dream for my retro gaming is to get an old school glass tv for playing.

No, let EA fire their asses. That will be much faster and more effective.
Hmmm thats a very good point. Quite wise user, I do know that EA owns Bioware so that should be possible or maybe bioware should just be defunded after this to save face with shareholders? The drain of the investment compared to the lack of profits is going to cause their marketshare to suffer which I would think EA cares about.

Sara would have voted Trump.

>I think the problem is that the upper management at EA have their heads up in the clouds and their only connection to people on the ground are their hambeast and numale devs

That I think is where I am leaning as well, I think the heads at EA are out of touch with how bad things have gotten at bioware since there is no way to reach them or at least I have no idea. The employees at bioware like the racists who hate white people or Feminists who hate men or straight people are all over social media.

I dont know any contacts for actual EA heads on twitter to let them know. if anyone ever finds please post for us.

Looks like Robert De'nerio's wife's son with blue contacts

>youtube.com/watch?v=6MEKM2amQ2E
this video every time! guh-game of the year right guys?

>I would think EA cares about.
Look at this picture, look at it.

All very successful studios, all produced good games, all very valuable assets. ALL were killed for less, MUCH less.

It won't be long.

Bioware is less than nothing, they are only valuable as long as their SJW antics are seen as progressive and beneficiary to EA, that time has ended.

i'm using an 32'' CRT TV hooked up using an HDMI-to-AV adaptor for the Pi3.

and for joysticks i got 4 USB SNES controllers.

lmao tf u talking about you can make the main charecter white

any better sauce for this? codes cut off a bit...

>All very successful studios, all produced good games, all very valuable assets. ALL were killed for less, MUCH less.
ehhh you are right and I do want bioware killed. Some of those studios were killed simply to acquire their catalogs like westwood. I only know that since I know some people from westwood through other stuff which is weird. Speaking of that person is helping and a few others I think 2 with that new Friday the 13th game.

> they are only valuable as long as their SJW antics are seen as progressive and beneficiary to EA, that time has ended.
I get that, but how do we get the heads at EA to even notice this? Their so concerned with other projects they may not even know how much of a failure MEA is or how the SJW employees destroyed it literally since ya know their not game designers so every part of the game is inherently broken.

>lmao tf u talking about you can make the main charecter white

Can you make them look German, English or Norwegian?

The CEO's probably let them do whatever the hell they want as long as the profits keep coming in. Mass Effect and other Bioware games have sold like hotcakes for years, they just assume that the gravy train will continue regardless. It's typical hubris that happen to successful companies from time to time. We're due for another Daikatana/ET debacle. The gaming industry has become a cesspit anyway and could use a culling of useless companies.

>Pi3.
ahhhh its some sort of emulator totally missed that.

If I could throw you a suggestion would you consider using the original consoles? Recently found some people online who make carts for the older consoles where you can load every game from that console onto the cart and play them through the original hardware which is what I am saving to do. What do you think of that option as well? Your setup sounds sweet AF bro!

I'm pretty sure they're aware of MEA. That's their bottom line being fucked with. They've noticed.

He makes some solid points but, Jesus Christ, that little fake laugh he does is SUPER irritating.

>I get that, but how do we get the heads at EA to even notice this?
Don't buy ME: A

Read the section under Visceral Games again, specifically the part about Dead Space 3.

>Shame what happened to Bioware.
Agreed, Bioware was one of my favorite game developers as a kid
A-at least I still have KotOR

>CEO bioware
>berg
Found it!!!!

I used to think blaming Jews was some sort of fucking meme on Sup Forums some tin foil shit where its one agenda against another. But everytime, every fucking time you look to see who caused shit like this to happen its literally the same people, its never Catholics, or Buddhists, or even muslims, its fucking Jews every dam time!!! I mean its not even a meme at this point its a flat fact and I am literally convinced now its not some crazy conspiracy theory but its actually effen true.

They would rather tank this company and get everyone fired as long as they can spread their political message, this is fucking outrageous.

>mind literally exploded

>that little fake laugh he does is SUPER irritating.
I find his whole accent irritating but he does make solid points...

sorry meant to include this link, def less annoying but its a bit longer which is sorta boring...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpycw-5nAc

Blake Griffin's in this game?

/r/ that SJW game company that, upon failure of its game, bragged about capitalism and racism and everything instead of seeing that the game was horrible.

That is literally every SJW game company.

Even Bioware did this, when TORtanic went to shit they blamed homophobes and changed their company flag to the gay flag. This was right in the middle of the gamergate days.

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!?!?!? This looks like a fuckin game by soem folks on the Stream that they want 1 dollar for a copy. This graphic, this fuckin graphic. 2005 all over again. Literally Mafia had better faces and water

I was reading back through the old comments and just saw this... ha! That's some slow moving wine.

The strange part is that there is a teeny, tiny ultra-vocal minority who complains about this tpye of stuff and they are making massive changes that could disenfranchise a huge portion of their audience. They dumped tens of millions of dollars into this game and churned out a subpar product with a weird political message that panders to this fringe group of people.

What the fuck are they thinking? It's terrible business. Such a bummer from a company that had some amazing titles...

>Read the section under Visceral Games again, specifically the part about Dead Space 3.
Right I get that about EA they wanted the catalog, many distributors do this to the studios and take them over I do see that as business as always so nothing poissenal kid.

What I think is bad business is getting rid of the people who made those great game or not continuing with the catalog.

>3. Game has some hardcore redpills.
Such as?

That is wine in 2017, sorry I forgot to mention the context of the webm.

>They dumped tens of millions of dollars into this game and churned out a subpar product with a weird political message that panders to this fringe group of people.

I seriously want to know and EA to tell us how bad this studio is to save face. For example I want to know how many days were taken off of work, how many therapists brought in when Trump was elected. How much did they spend out of that 40 million on crying rooms and play-doh and coloring books which would explain alot.

Don't buy SJW games
SJW's are actually racists
Bioware is shit

It's all in the meta.

Didn't they go back and redo the dialog in the Steam Baldur's Gate to include LGBT themes?

Was the right one the role model for the Volus ?

That's really genius of them.

>Was the right one the role model for the Volus ?
Fukken kek bro, just noticed that... niiiiiice

>They think tumblr girls, numales and hipsters actually buy games
hey! they're gamers too, dammit!
a little respect, if you please. we're all a part of the same community of gamers.

yeah i'm aware of flashcarts. i had one for the Genesis back when they started popping up and even though the idea sounds cool the switch between one console to another would be really painful, not to mention the space it would take.

you suggestion is really good but nowadays i rather go for the comfy and cheap alternative, rather than focusing on having "MUH AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE".

i just wanna have a good time playing with friends, and in the end, they're just games.

LOL
Executioner Smough

Bitch probably never even go to anor londo.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEc0sWXpSAY
Watching shit like this it turns out these bad animations were laughing at are not new. They were known as issues year ago to the public so that means their intentional by the devs or they spent so much time on making the females ugly, getting rid of white characters that they didnt spend one second not one on fixing any of the animations.

This woman who literally makes videos and tweets about hating men and straight people is responsible for this mess and oddly proud of her involvement in it saying she did it on purpose which is mind bottling to me.

That wasn't Bioware, that was Beamdog who did the recent Enhanced Edition.

>you suggestion is really good but nowadays i rather go for the comfy and cheap alternative, rather than focusing on having "MUH AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE".
hmmm I dont blame you since it is expensive or is it? Im not sure I do have the consoles already so not an expense but the space it would take up like you said, my god lol. Thats why i cant set it up now. I basically pay 2k a month to live in a closet in a nice area so no room. I dream one day of living your life comfy AF getting my nostalgia on. I want to live that dream!!!

Bioware is long dead. If you do a little reasarch you'll find that :
1. Most of the work is done by freshly graduates, or even worse sophomores
2. It is impossible to advance in the company unless you know somebody
3. The division leaders have no experience outside bioware, I.e they would not survive in a meritocratic company
4. The division leaders take credit for what grunts do.

dude don't sweat it. of course having all the consoles and all the original consoles would be a blast, but since i can't, i make-do with what i can find.

just get a Raspberry Pi 3B aswell and put some games on it.

Such a good call. I know it's impossible to find out but what % of their work days were actually spent doing work? My guess is that they spent all day having vegan potlucks and going to crisis counseling...

shit

having all the consoles and all the original cartridges*******

>1. Most of the work is done by freshly graduates, or even worse sophomores
I did learn on another thread only 5% of the original employees are still at bioware.

>2. It is impossible to advance in the company unless you know somebody
Looking at the glassdoor page for this company anyone who doesnt fall in line with their political ideology of hating whites I guess or hating straight people is fired or forced out. They even kicked out the head writer for MEA for not including enough about LGBT rights in the storyline as if that is important to Mass Effect. Its no wonder the game is a failure when the only employees skills their hired for are their political affiliations.

Stupid faggots will buy it anyway. White people are retarded.

>y guess is that they spent all day having vegan potlucks and going to crisis counseling...
dont forget that every 5 minutes they probably were running up to each other discussing their gender or having a meltdown where they were literally shaking and had to take an endless amount of personal days.

It would explain how a year before launch, not a single bug or known issue was fixed by the employees at bioware.

>saying she did it on purpose which is mind bottling to me
>Liberals are irrational, self destructive, child like morons
Wow, so surprising!
Put it together dude, it was always in the cards.
Garbage in garbage out.

This should please their fanbase....

see
Even the SJW's arent buying this game so who the fuck will buy this? I dont think whites would considering the corporate culture of hating whites and hiring known racists who hate whites. It wasnt unknown prior to launch that bioware sought out known racists to work for them.

>they may not even know how much of a failure MEA is or how the SJW employees destroyed

You just have to shit it everywhere on metacritic and it's done.

>Garbage in garbage out.
ahhhhhhhh GIGO.... wise my friend and deep, I must admit I fell blinded to what lib propaganda was out there or something I dunno... But my eyes are fully open after this moment and will stay on the ball.... GIGO everytime you are quite right.

>You just have to shit it everywhere on metacritic and it's done.

I dunno if current execs at EA even know or care what a metacritic is and I am not joking. I do think its like other anons said that the execs at EA have no concept of gaming or computers at all and are basically stereotypical 9-5er type business people.

How they dont have the CEO of BIoware in their office on day one of this disastrous launch and raked over the coals and kicked out on his ass is beyond me. The only explanation I can think of logically is they have no idea what is going on, none at all and wont.