Brit/pol/ - REMOVE KEBAB Edition

>Nigel Farage is live on LBC in the aftermath of the Westminster terror attack, to give his reaction and take your calls
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/the-nigel-farage-show-westminster-terror-reaction/

>London attack: Police officer and shot terrorist among four dead after car ploughs into pedestrians near Parliament
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/man-shot-police-outside-parliament-officer-reportedly-shoots/

>Donald Trump Jr reacts to London terror attacks by re-tweeting six-month-old interview in which Mayor Sadiq Khan said such incidents are 'part and parcel' of living in a big city
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339834/Donald-Trump-Jr-reacts-London-terror-attack.html

>We'll be out of Europe on March 29, 2019! May will trigger Article 50 next Wednesday to begin the historic divorce process from the EU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4331098/PM-trigger-Article-50-Brexit-process-MARCH-29.html

>EU mocks Britain with anti-Brexit Tintin poster on wall of Brussels war room
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/21/eu-mocks-britain-anti-brexit-tintin-poster-wall-brussels-war/

>Jacob Rees-Mogg leads the celebrations at Article 50 party: ‘to the Brexit heroes of Islington!’
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/03/jacob-rees-mogg-leads-celebrations-article-50-party-brexit-heroes-islington/

>Labour descends into open warfare as John McDonnell accuses Tom Watson of 'interfering' in Unite leadership contest
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/20/jeremy-corbyn-campaign-group-momentum-accused-union-plot-destroy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTTzcXSLjhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pun intended/?

>Ban guns
>Ban knives

>Knife attack occurs
>Hero has a gun

Why didn't you put aside the rhetoric

Does anyone else think Theresa fakes her accent?

She fakes a lot of things.

#notallguns
#notallknives

There is a double meaning to this.

Hmm yes...

I wonder how he even managed to stab three cops outside of Parliament, at least one of them being armed.

delet kebab

Only Londoners?

(but not all Britons)

Don't open faceberg I nearly sperged out when I saw this

Death to the ANGLO LIES

Long live the ARYAN TRUTH

pis related is the suspect in today's terrorist attack, he says that he was aiming for the French schoolchildren. What do we think of him lads?

Londoners aren't British, kuffar.

I have literally never met an English person who didn't slightly alter their accent depending on the situation.

If you became PM one day you'd probably speak posher than you speak right now.

>it's nothing
You heard him Muslims, the message hasn't got through yet.

no he's not that's a youtuber and he is unrelated fuckface

>66%

>Slavs
>white

He should accept his autism and hair loss

Well the two most mascuine PMs you've had in the last 60 years both had cocks

>tfw unironically find myself taking the middle ground

Its either that or I've taken too many blackpills that I just don't have the energy to identify as '''alt''' right, right, left or whatever shit sums it up nowadays.

Fuck politics tbqhwy, think I'll get into philosophy and recommendations?

Why is May being generic but also a European cuck?

>tribute to services
>good job lads
>now let's move on with terrorism lol it's just another day
>say no to terrorism

Didn't she speak to Trump today? I wonder what he'll think when he finds out its a muzzie

I meant pussies. My shitpost has been ruined

I hope it's because most Britons don't even know what a transexual or transgener is.

This fucking dirty paki deserves the Guillotine.

They're trying to force a London identity, people like David Lammy want to get London independence because of Brexit.

it is a great club to support, very rarely any negativity in relation to the club. our fans seem to be realists and content with our solidified position in the EPL. i think our 7 year absence was a blessing in disguise.

limited cut inside winger, but he does a good job for a non-top 6 prem side

i liked AVB, the players seemed to play a role in his leaving. is that the case? he got the best out of Bale and helped made him the player he is today i.e the best British player at this juncture

You can't really separate politics and philosophy.

What?

Anyone else notice in her speech she kept fucking up?

Pretty poor oratory skills.

Mum came back from work and celebrated when she found out it was Muslim.

The anger in England is real lads. We just need to let it grow and utilise it.

??

Apparently the people who died on the bridge were tourists, RIP.

> Live in London
> Get shot
> Mayor says it's just part of life in London.

>May has yet to realise that she's Prime Minister and not just a Secretary of State

Be a statesman woman

>Based Plato.

>recommendations?
Mein Kampf?

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

Just wondering,

Would remove kebabbers be against me if I'm a turkish medical student?

not muslim

>The state of you, you drenched vole.
>The absolute state of your wife.
The milk's gone sour...

She needs a fucking teleprompter, reading from a piece of paper is tricky

Some French schoolkids got injured on the bridge

On a scale of albino to argentinian, how dark are you?

>implying a guy (Nigel) who can't even leave his bedroom will remove any kebab
right

>Carry out a terrorist attack on London
>Manage to mainly kill/maim foreigners

Really makes you think...

>booty girl under bus (French student?)
>the guy who fell over the side
>officer
>attacker

Is this right?

So, the total population of muslims went up to 2.2 billion now?
Really makes me think...

I sincerely doubt that's true

Nice job hiding Louis' name there

You are now on (((his))) list.

haha, this terrorist attack has proven the points i was trying to make to my mum yesterday. i bet she feels like a right moron now

Et Tu David?

Well yeah. There are no brits in London

Depends on the number of white slaves and janissaries in your bloodline

>they will leave their hotels, they will walk these streets

Who wrote this?

I saw somewhere the guy over the side and the girl were both Romanian.

Probably appear whiter than some Brits I go to uni with desu

Closer to albino than the regular caucasian

CURDLED

Half the Palace of Westminster could be destroyed in a truckbomb and they would STILL apologise for muzzies. Every time.

>lol it's nothing don't give in to fear #hewillnotdivideus

Looking forward to discovering which liberties Theresa May will curtail in light of this attack

London is truly multicultural. It has no identity.

Turks are the definition of kebab desu. Sorry mate.

Knife carry permits

None of the French kids died but some were injured, I feel sorry for them but this is what you have to expect when you go to a western European capital city now unfortunately

>Probably appear whiter than some Brits I go to uni with desu
That's not saying much.

>Closer to albino than the regular caucasian
Post pics of skin.

it's pretty sad that the prime minister of a country cannot speak from the heart and honestly after a terrorist attack on their nation.

like surely just remember the general gist of what you plan to say, and speak from the heart.
if you care about your country it's really not hard.

hardly inspiring words from Mrs May.

It is what is happening right now. Hundreds of ARYANS and their TRUTH is being snuffed out, whilst a few dirty Anglos get Islam'd and everyone goes mad.

She is easily one of the ugliest women I've ever seen. Tim couldn't do better?

The British guy on the IT Crowd lived in London

I know she just doesn't listen does she?
>Has her mouthful.

(I apologise for this in advance.)

pfffffft

>if you care about your country it's really not hard.
You've put your finger on why it was so hard for her.

Well he is the mayor of london, he doesn't operate on a national level and it would be above his station to address the nation as a whole when mummy is trotting out 30 minutes later

What would Queen Victoria do if British parliament was attacked by foreign invaders?
I imagine it wouldn't be pretty.
I don't think there would be any mudslimes living in England.

I get what you mean but the blandness is part of her appeal

na you're right, she has her mouth full of liberal, indoctrinated bullshit

You have to back or go full 'kill all pakis but me.' Then you can be honourary. You're still not allowed to breed with us though.

just made this OC lads

Obviously a poof isn't he?

>the players seemed to play a role in his leaving. is that the case?
Most definitely, he was told to start dropping Lampard, Cole, Terry and Drogba and play attacking football, an impossible task. Felt bad for the guy, but we won the champions league and FA cup after we sacked him with Di Matteo. So swings and roundabouts. AVB will come back to PL and win something he is a good manager just too young for a big club . Think he was more hard done by getting sacked by spurs

>Simon Israel

that map reminds me of this thing a friend of mine was explaining to me

she called it "the rule of 19." basically what it states is that once any given minority group reaches 19% of the population, the majority group will begin to feel threatened and will kill off that minority until its population numbers fall below 10% again.

She always does it, her train of thought goes faster than the speed in which she speaks

LMFAO
thats quality OC lad

could easily be memed across twitter too
subtle redpill also

Let me pass pls

Look I'm sure outside of his newfound status and fame he would have been her perfect match.
I'm sure she's a brilliant woman.

But let's be honest; With the Lib Dem's penchant for Rent-Boys and European Nubile Temptresses, I bet Farron is regretting the settling and now could do a lot better.

>Expect some lurid revelations about his private life to emerge at some point.

If Vaz was Jim the Industrial Washing machine salesman,
>What would Farron's sordid Alias and Occupation be?

Tim the Milkman?

>UK represented by a muzzie.

Yep works perfectly.

>simon israel

Alright, I'm not memeing or anything here, and I do hate muds. BUT. What the fuck is everyone's problem with that bint? She clearly does look distressed and do you really expect people to not be on their phones?

I refuse to take the blackpill because that'll guarantee extinction but fuck me the state of our country is depressing. ISIS could nuke London and you'd still get some weak-jawed, limp-wristed leftist normie faggot defending Islam.

I unironically hate the left more than Islam. At least their hordes of unwashed mongs have balls.

you're pretty white

you'll pass, just.
as long as you don't go around defending islam, defending corbyn or defending terrorists you'll be fine

Don't cry just because you won't be able to live in a world with your fine four-fendered friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTTzcXSLjhI

This

(Again, sorry.)

Isn't there meant to be some big anti-Brexit march this weekend?

Looks like that will be cancelled, what a shame!